Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Look Around...
    #2056653 - 10/30/03 11:04 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

...Especially if you're depressed. Read through peoples posts, read their problems and realise that you're not alone.

We're all getting our fair share of shit that life deals to us, and this place is representative of that. It may seem strange, but reading through the posts here should demonstrate that there are a lot of people who are a lot worse off than you or me.

Also see how much better people appear to feel once they speak about their issues, and get feedback from others. No-one is judging here.  :heartpump:

This is a wonderful forum, with great regulars, and superb moderation. This place is full of positive karma.  :thumbup:

:sun: You're all crazy diamonds! :sun:   

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Jackal]
    #2056679 - 10/30/03 11:28 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: Look Around... [Re: ]
    #2057063 - 10/30/03 02:29 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i third that

i think one of the things that makes all of our problems so hard to deal with is the fact that we can feel so alone... well, i do anyway

im all about supporting yall... the shroomery is my home, so i feel obligated to share with yall what im feeling, and likewise, share with you when your ready to share what your feeling

we have an incredible group of people here... people who have experienced just about EVERYTHING...

lets keep the knowladge flowing, so we can all learn, so we can all evolve our selves

i luv you guys (and gals)

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Suffer]
    #2057125 - 10/30/03 02:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Anonymous #1

Re: Look Around... [Re: ]
    #2057557 - 10/30/03 04:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:

I agree.

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Look Around... [Re: Jackal]
    #2058646 - 10/30/03 10:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I couldn't be happier with how this forum is. I agree that we have some really great people here, and we all pull together when a fellow member needs it. We all have our highs and lows and it's great to know that we aren't alone and that there are some people that really do care about how we feel and our well-being. I feel alot of positive energy just radiating from this forum. You guys are the best, each and every one of you.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Onlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Look Around... [Re: Jackal]
    #2059495 - 10/31/03 02:41 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i love you guys! 
*chokes back tears of joy*

:thumbup: really though, i mean it. the people on this forum have helped me in so many ways...and even though i have never been any good with words i try my best to help out...most of the time though, when i post on here im not really looking for any words of advice or sympathy (even though they are greatly appreciated!!) but just getting shit off my mind. getting all your shit out in the open really does wonders for my soul....thanx for listening :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Look Around... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2059655 - 10/31/03 03:43 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah i agree that it feels good to just get it out and tell someone about how you are feeling.  And i notice it's alot easier to tell people you dont know irl since they wont have a biased opinion.  Some of the threads i've made, i've been pretty down, and not necessarily looking for any advice, but just the feedback from all of you that posted made me feel 1000x better.  I really appreciate it guys and i hope i do the same for you all when you need it most. :heart:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Look Around... [Re: sykobish]
    #2062768 - 11/01/03 03:23 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Look Around... [Re: soylent_green]
    #2063186 - 11/01/03 06:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

those are very wise words jackal, and it is good to have a reminder such as this. this place is a gem, and I intend to stay for a very long time.
peace and love

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being