Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineacapuchinu
visionary student
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
alien abduction dmt
    #20562776 - 09/13/14 05:28 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Have any of you been abducted by aliens while on DMT?

I just smoked 30mg and at the end of my trip I was lying on an operation table with aliens surrounding me, felt pressure right in center of my stomach. Felt like some sort of energy, it was a dark room and and I couldn't see any of their features. Just dark bodies with long wavg arms.

--------------------
TERENCE MCKENNA IS THE BOSS!

Awesome Trippy Vid!

My Salvia Trip Report

All posts on this account are completely fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebuddingshroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Macedon Victoria Flag
Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: acapuchinu]
    #20562822 - 09/13/14 05:38 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That's incredibly similar to my first DMT experience. Aliens standing around me speaking an alien language and drawing symbols on my face and I could feel the pressure of where they were touching me. Super weird.

Here's the link to my initial report http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20255021

--------------------

Edited by buddingshroomer (09/13/14 05:40 PM)

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kaneta Flag
    #20563691 - 09/13/14 09:13 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

The room you speak of with the entities at your bedside happened to me too, and iv read MANY other reports saying the same thing.
If you look at my reports you'll see that alien encounters are actually common IME

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society
"Were the aliens nice?" <-- How I hope to be treated on this forum

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Mescapsilosyergictryptamine :billseal:

Offlineoomchu
Stranger

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: moonzo]
    #20563749 - 09/13/14 09:27 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe alien abductions don't aren't occurring on this plane of existence?

Offlineacapuchinu
visionary student
 User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: oomchu]
    #20564355 - 09/14/14 12:53 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe, it was pretty much like a classic alien abduction.

--------------------

Awesome Trippy Vid!

My Salvia Trip Report

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

#20564978 - 09/14/14 06:58 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That room that you were in, is the room you are in before those aliens strap you up safely to pass onto the breakthrough area/realm, They ensure you make it through correctly and securely.

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Offlinebuddingshroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Macedon Victoria Flag
    #20564999 - 09/14/14 07:08 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

moonzo said:
That room that you were in, is the room you are in before those aliens strap you up safely to pass onto the breakthrough area/realm, They ensure you make it through correctly and securely.

I agree, I've also had doctors and or technicians operating and even wiring me like I was some sort of electronic device to ensure that I make it through the breakthrough to come. Very bizarre.

--------------------

Offlineacapuchinu
visionary student
 User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: buddingshroomer]
    #20565008 - 09/14/14 07:12 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I can see that. I definitely was right before a breakthrough.

I had all the signs I read about, colors popped out, then fractals everywhere, then super speed visuals, then everything started vibrating, then the buzzing noise, and the pressure, then the pop, but it wore off right before popping through.

--------------------

Awesome Trippy Vid!

My Salvia Trip Report

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

#20565042 - 09/14/14 07:32 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yup, you r not alone. It's odd how many people have experienced the same thing as you which makes you realize that DMT is not just you tripping out and projecting your subconscious.. Unless everybody has the same subconscious

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
    #20565069 - 09/14/14 07:43 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It's a common phenomena on DMT and mushrooms.  Although I've never been abducted by aliens, my first attempt at a break through I packed too much deems and blacked out for most of the trip.  But from what I remember, I was in the dark space with 3 beings taunting me and there was a bunch of geometric patterns of many colors flying all over the room.

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Invisiblemoonzo
Getting Better
Male User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #20565171 - 09/14/14 08:22 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sanchothestoner said:
I packed too much deems and blacked out for most of the trip.

This happened to me once i called it a shattering experience

--------------------

OfflineChanneling_Spirit
 User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #20565404 - 09/14/14 09:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

sanchothestoner said:
It's a common phenomena on DMT and mushrooms.  Although I've never been abducted by aliens, my first attempt at a break through I packed too much deems and blacked out for most of the trip.  But from what I remember, I was in the dark space with 3 beings taunting me and there was a bunch of geometric patterns of many colors flying all over the room.

I feel like we all share a COLLECTIVE subconscious. Sort of like the 100 monkey experiment.

I've had a few chance alien abductions on DMT. One was on DMT and salvia and they said be calm and I asked why I can't leave they said they put technology in my body so my frequency would be a match so they could do the energy work on me that I "came there" for.

Still weirded me out.

Another involved beings putting this weird crystalline object inside my third eye.

Weird things.

I've also seen a UFO over my house sober. who knows whats going on

Offlineqweqaz
Break-through
Male

Loc: Sweden
Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20567284 - 09/14/14 04:51 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I have been through similar on all my trips.
I keep my eyes open when i smoke the DMT and observe the shift, then i notice the overlay of dimension and my consciousness is moved up into the other layer and a shift occurs. The dimension/layer i am now in move upwards away from the physical part and i notice a machinelike female entity standing at my left and some robotic machine on my right that she controll. She walk from my head down to my feet and poors some waterish type over my body..almost like she is watering a plant. This always happends to me in the transition before the world completly switch over to 4D and then my total self is completly in the other dimension.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: qweqaz]
    #20621073 - 09/26/14 11:02 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I was abducted by an alien on 100mg pure in a bong. Largest dose ive ever done smoked.

I was beamed into a tardis thats was jewel like but very basic shapelike dimensions to it but it still seemed so complex because the energy it was radiating with was unspeakable. And there were these weird electronic staticlike rods that would pop in and out of this tardis and they had little symbols on it.

This alien "showed me something, and i dont even know where to begin." :lol:

I drew a quick as fuvk shitty sketch of what happened.

Mad fucked

Definitely one of the strangest experiences i haved. The alien performed a magic trick whil it showed me some object, he split me in too :eek:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK Flag
Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: SleepyE]
    #20621108 - 09/26/14 11:13 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

i have not been straight up abducted by aliens on a trip but i have definitely seen alien-type entities on multiple occasions while tripping.  ones who seem to be trying to communicate through telepathy (ID4, anyone?  hahaha).  they always seem good natured and will smile at me, etc. like they are happy that an "earthling" is getting down with em.  :crazy2:

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #20621143 - 09/26/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I was abducted in my first DMT experience 6 years ago.

I was on a table. There was a being standing at the end of the table near my feet. Two more aliens popped into extistence, one on each side of the first being.

They came up to me and all i remember is i could physically feel them touching my face. All three were feeling my face at the same time. Last thing i remember was seeing a scalpel slowly getting lifted in front of my face. I never saw them do anything to me with the scalpel though.

Edited by ak47myth (09/26/14 11:29 AM)

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: ak47myth]
    #20621180 - 09/26/14 11:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ak47myth said:
I was abducted in my first DMT experience 6 years ago.

I was on a table. There was a being standing at the end of the table near my feet. Two more aliens popped into extistence, one on each side of the first being.

They came up to me and all i remember is i could physically feel them touching my face. All three were feeling my face at the same time. Last thing i remember was seeing a scalpel slowly getting lifted in front of my face. I never saw them do anything to me with the scalpel though.

that is incredible!  perhaps they may have opened your head/brain up and then put it all back together properly? and healed it with weird alien technology!?  lololol i dunno!  i believe you, though!

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: ak47myth]
    #20621187 - 09/26/14 11:44 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I certainly understand the entities feeling "alien".

Im partly inclined to believe this phenomena is closely related to the "others" that our subconscious encounters during dreams. We have conversations with people and creatures that feel completely seperate from ourself but are some sort of construct of our minds.
You might hold a conversation with your mother in a dream but who is it you are really speaking with?

An interesting thought that the reason for reports of "others  or entities" on DMT could be that DMT or something similar in the brain is also directly responsible for the phenomena creating the characters in our dream "reality" or at least responsible for encouraging the mind to believe those characters are something seperate from ourselves.

I would also add that the most odd and terrifying aspect of sleep paralysis is the "encounters" with entities that feel entirely seperate from ourself. The brain tries to explain the "other" as an alien or a ghost or a monster... anything to explain how something seperate from our consciousness could manifest.... I would say the brain might be doung something similar to explain the DMT phenomena, so we might see elves or aliens

--------------------

Amateur Mycologists United
AMU Q&A

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: mushpunx]
    #20621218 - 09/26/14 11:55 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

i personally feel that entities encountered on DMT or mushrooms are living things with thoughts and lives.  they are an odd bunch but generally seem friendly.  since DMT is released in our brains when we die, it makes sense that these people may inhabit the realm that we crossover to after we leave this plane of existence...if any of you believe in that sort of thing, anyway.  if these places really do exist, i also have a strong feeling that every soul within is their own god and own leader, making up one, big, highly functional machine. 

like i said, these are just ideas!  who knows!  guess we will find out when we die!    :cutoff:

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

Re: alien abduction dmt [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #20621286 - 09/26/14 12:13 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Is it a proven fact that DMT is released in our brains when we die?
I think there is some scientific basis for suspecting this but people ran with that statement and it has become a self perpetuating myth.

I think science should take a harder look at what an "other" is, and how our brain seperate ourself from "other".
Perhaps chemicals in our brains are the only thing filtering and separating us from them in our reality.

--------------------

Amateur Mycologists United
AMU Q&A

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds