Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #20551055 - 09/10/14 10:57 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Thats fucking fantastic, put all the power in the hands of the affluent. Next step is bringing back the nobility

Get with the times. Citizens United, plus you come from a country that still has a formal nobility....
All I’m saying is if you are too stupid to vote, please don’t. If you live outside of like 5 states your votes will never matter in a presidential election, but you can still fuck up local elections. (oh ya you’re Canadian, you can’t vote--even if it is more symbolic than substantive, for your Queen or PM :smilingpuppy:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: elax420]
    #20551126 - 09/10/14 11:09 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Its a gesture of good will for britian. She has a shitty run down house we room her in when she visits my city once a decade. Shes really, quite established here.

OfflineSoulidarity
With Your Halo Slippin . . .
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis Flag
Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20551164 - 09/10/14 11:15 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Quote:

Soulidarity said:

The announcement was made on the 13th anniversary of 9/11.

The announcement was made tomorrow? :smug:

I'm from the future :smug:

--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #20551166 - 09/10/14 11:16 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Well that was a good off topic rant.

To get back on topic, I think its pretty clear we need to step up our actions against ISIS (you too Canada, UK seems to be leading the charge so far).
Those fuckers are insane, and not the kind of insane we are used to from that region. I don’t think its a good idea at all to just ignore them.

I don’t think we need to formally invade them, or supply whoever we deem to be their rivals, but between the SAS and Delta Force you think one of our countries would just take out the “caliph” and other key figures that started this whole mess.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20551211 - 09/10/14 11:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Soulidarity said:
Quote:

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Quote:

Soulidarity said:

The announcement was made on the 13th anniversary of 9/11.

The announcement was made tomorrow? :smug:

I'm from the future :smug:

Thanks. You knew about 9/11 and didn't warn us. Australians are dicks.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: koods]
    #20551231 - 09/10/14 11:30 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Useless fuck twat obama going back to war to fight off his insurgents fucking l.o.l.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#20551253 - 09/10/14 11:37 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

We weren't offered any incentives to warn you about 9-11. I mean, if you go to a fortune teller, what do they ask for in return before telling you the future? The same rule applies to Australia and our knowledge.

The world, is a business!

--------------------

[/url]

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Konyap]
    #20551268 - 09/10/14 11:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Its a great big shit sandwich and we are all going to get to take a bite.  This piddly ass little action is just so Obama has 'Good Optics' and people think he's doing something. 

What a fucking rank amateur.  Oh, by the way, did anyone see the old Bush speech?  The one where he predicted this scenario if we left before we were prepared and didn't leave a stabilizing.

Obama fucked up big time.  Just wait until a plane goes down and a US pilot gets beheaded for the world to see. 

My point is, we should just stay the fuck out, unless we are prepared, as Maximus said in Gladiator, to 'Unleash Hell'

If its worth going to war over, we should go all the way.  If not, stay the fuck out.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineKonyap

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20551288 - 09/10/14 11:46 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

They want to beat women, they want to indoctrinate little shits. Why the fuck do we care?

North Korea has actual fucking slave families being tortured 24/7 and we don't hear shit about that.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Konyap]
    #20551303 - 09/10/14 11:49 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Let Allah fix this shit.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineKonyap

#20551307 - 09/10/14 11:50 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Let Allah fix this shit.

lol fucking africa is the same
just they do it for money and america is too bitch to go in china's money tree

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #20551309 - 09/10/14 11:51 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It seems where ever people start praising Allah, shit hits the fan.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflinePsyDragon
journeyman

Loc: state of perpetual transi...
    #20551311 - 09/10/14 11:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I vote we stay out and let that fire burn itself out. I'm pretty confident when I tell you more violence will not fix the middle east, even if it is expensive and laser-guided.

OfflineSoulidarity
 User Gallery

#20551540 - 09/11/14 01:54 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Me personally I think ISIS is a bit of an issue. I think the previous conflict with saddam was a complete waste of resources and also bad foreign policy. They destabilised the nation and area, brought civil war too Iraq and set the scene for other extremist groups to flourish and fill the power vacuum.

Now that ISIS is starting to grow in strength, and is steam rollin the Middle East commandeering weapon stick piles and infrastructure, i think something needs to be done to remove the threat before they start to become formidable and take the entire area.

I think they shouldn't have been there in the first place, but now America is reaping what they sow, and they have to fix their fuck ups. ISIS is clearly a problem with their aggressiveness and public extremism. Something needs to be done.

I just hope they can do it cleanly and not have innocent civilians caught in the cross fire.

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
The lion of Panjshir otherwise known as Ahmed Shah Massoud, the commander, vice president and one of the central leaders of the Afghans, promised the turnover of Osama and the destruction of Al-qeada on the one term that his country be spared any retalition. America refused. Ever since theyve been bent on turnin the middle east into a hell hole of sectarianism and extremism. Theyve succeded, creating the biggest cesspool on earth. Through funneling billions in dollars of arms into the country through their terrorist states Isreal and Saudia Arabia. Inflaming sectarian tensions and assassinating their leaders to cause complete and total destabilization of the entire region. Its systematic and absolutely fucking sickening. But hey we got "boots on the ground boys, were going to war! FUCK YEAH!!" Americas so fucking strong. If their was ever a reason to have your country nuked this is it, and theres literally nothing anyone can do about it. This is just going to fester, and grow until it drags the entire fucking globe into it.

Also good post here. But how can they rely on that? They have no ties to this man, no past history, nothing to substantiate his claims, or anything to foster trust in him or his capabilities. Who's to say that wasn't just an affiliate trying to buy time or funnel some money and aid out of America?

And they also had alot of pressure placed on them at the time to retaliate and ' bring to justice ' the man who claimed responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Furthermore the afghans capabilities are just simply not on the same level as the US military is. If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself!

I agree that Americas tendency to medal in foreign politics is not good at all. It's almost asif they are trying to control the world and further their own interests where possible, at the cost of other nations. I mean they get into it in so many un-necessary situations that could be avoided, or better yet resolved with diplomacy...

And they are killing themselves in the long run. They are steadily losing their grip over the world to china. I personally prefer the Chinese approach to foreign policy. They simply stay out of other people's issues for the most part and focus on strengthening their own nation.

Which is what America should be doing. Get a fucking workable public healthcare system that gives your citizens access to affordable and adequate medical attention if they require it. and strengthened welfare program's. spend on fostering economic growth and jobs within their own country. Legalise meth an ketamine too while your at it fgts.

--------------------

[/url]

Offlinespore baby
Male

#20551977 - 09/11/14 07:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I wonder if Obama will be looking for weapons of ass destruction?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: spore baby]
    #20552115 - 09/11/14 08:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

ISIS members ride on horses and drive pick up trucks, they sound so scary.  :rofl2:

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: qman]
    #20552134 - 09/11/14 08:47 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Lol wait wait wait. hold up a tic... Okay. So idk if my math is right.... but ISIS = syrian rebels from months ago... That he wanted to help? Wanted to defend and aid against the syrian government? You've got to be fucking kidding me right?

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama announces war against ISIS in both Iraq and Syria [Re: Mescalean]
    #20552140 - 09/11/14 08:49 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That who wanted to help? I assume you mean McCain, because he was the one demanding we arm the rebels.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #20552230 - 09/11/14 09:16 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

WHY DO WE ALWAYS GET SUCKED IN AN IRAK WAR!!!!!

God damn it. How much will we let Russia build back their army before we wisen up. The fuckers are giving a few AKs to a group of psychos, they cut 2 heads and suddenly we have to spend billions of dollars going to war against them. Now while all this money is wasted on war instead of the deficit, Putin doubles his military spendings practically every year....

Seriously, are the allies really that fucking stupid??? North Korea murders a bunch of people every day... We don't give a fuck.... But if it's happening in the Middle East, suddenly we have to send the army, the air force, the navy and every other special forces teams the Allies have. HOW CAN WE BE THAT FUCKING STUPID!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #20552232 - 09/11/14 09:17 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
War against the enemy they just trained and armed. Funneling money through Saudi Arabian arms dealers, personally training "moderates" over in Syria. None of this ever would happened if America just stayed the fuck out of afghanistan and let the Taliban root out Osama like they said they would of.

QFT

ISIS/ISIL wouldn't even exist if not for the US.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom