Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

Loc: Ohio
hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea
    #20548513 - 09/10/14 03:07 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

bought 100 hbwr seeds online, i plan on taking 12 of them sublingually and then spitting them out,(yes i know to take more) as i have heard it reduces/gets rid of nausea and cramps,

however I want to be on the safe side so i might buy dramamine and niacin...

I was wondering as i have tums available, i've looked online and they seem to help with both cramps (vasoconstriction?), and nausea would they suffice or should i throw down a little money to be safe?

Edited by bigjoshman (09/10/14 03:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: bigjoshman]
    #20548566 - 09/10/14 03:17 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Wait, are u taking all 100 seeds at once? Are u going for a breakthrough experience?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineShroomin Capote
Prog Head
Male

Loc: Aural Plane
    #20548571 - 09/10/14 03:17 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

more than 100 hbwr seeds??? I thought the avg dose was like 6-10 seeds

--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

#20548577 - 09/10/14 03:19 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

For me personally the nausea is part of the experience, if you lay down for the majority of the experience you should be fine with only minimal nausea and cramping. If your set on taking something to combat the nausea then chew between 1 to 10 datura seeds, this has worked brilliantly for me with all nauseating entheogens. Just don't go past a max of 10 seed as it is widely regarded as the max safe dose for oral datura without any pronounced hallucinogenic effects.

--------------------
:thumbup: If you found my response helpful then leave a positive rating :thumbup:
Drugs Done/To be Done: Weed, Mescaline, Bufotenin LSD Salvia, LSA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria, Tabernanthe Iboga, AL-LAD, LSZ

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: newageshaman]
    #20548646 - 09/10/14 03:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

oops no i was planning on taking 12 sublingually haha sorry i didnt clarify that

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

#20548680 - 09/10/14 03:30 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

would i have to go online for datura seeds as well? I may have to save that for next trip as i am very eager to try it this weekend =p

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

#20548699 - 09/10/14 03:33 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

if it's in spring/summer you may be able to find a datura plant hand harvest its seed pod's or you could also buy some.

--------------------
:thumbup: If you found my response helpful then leave a positive rating :thumbup:
Drugs Done/To be Done: Weed, Mescaline, Bufotenin LSD Salvia, LSA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria, Tabernanthe Iboga, AL-LAD, LSZ

Offlinedpomalia
Strange
 User Gallery

#20548711 - 09/10/14 03:35 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Why not extract the seeds??
Makes everything much better
Napatha wash then simple water extraction.
Strain and drink. Its about a shots worth and it feels amazing.
IME and mygirlfriends experiance it is awesome ans similar to opiates when extracted in this manner.
Also stick to natural helpers for sickness. Use ginger for neasuea and dark chocolate for vascoconstriction.
And don't just buy legal highs online without alit of research
Datura isn't very plesent according to most

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20548770 - 09/10/14 03:40 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Chew datura seeeds to fight the nauseam? Really? That sounds as bizarre as the datura trip itself....

If u want a simplier route, you could take Dramanine. Its used for vertigo but should work for nauseam too.

Glad youre only taking 12. Taking 100 is an insane amount.

I also heard that fresh seeds will help a lot with the side effects. Fresher the seeds, the "cleaner" the trip. One month old or younger is best.

- LC

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20548859 - 09/10/14 03:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Chew datura seeeds to fight the nauseam? Really? That sounds as bizarre as the datura trip itself....

If u want a simplier route, you could take Dramanine. Its used for vertigo but should work for nauseam too.

one of the main actives in datura scopolamine is also used in nausea and travel sickness medications similar to Dramanine, infact it has possibly one of the longest histories of use in various forms from treating bronchial asthma, to buscopan which is used to quall an upset stomach and ache's. Obviously taking anymore than 10 seeds could be dangerous and i advise against it, for me about 5 or 7 works wonders for nausea.

--------------------

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: dpomalia]
    #20549066 - 09/10/14 04:20 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I have considered that as well but I've heard that sublingual and then spitting out is the best way to avoid nausea and cramps

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: dpomalia]
    #20549079 - 09/10/14 04:21 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

If all doesn't go well with subljngual I will try extraction method next time =)

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

#20549088 - 09/10/14 04:23 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dark chocolate sounds like a good idea my girlfriend loves dark chocolate raisenets and I could go for some snow caps... Haha =p

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

#20550856 - 09/10/14 10:13 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Let us know how it goes, I'm betting you'll likely still get tons of nausea and vasoconstriction but good luck.

--------------------

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: BigHeart]
    #20559840 - 09/12/14 08:43 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Took 12 sublingually then spar out after 30 mins. Smoked some weed. Didn't feel much other than high tonight so I'm kind of bummed =/ sex was great though so at least there's that =p didn't get nauseous also didn't feel much just stoned really .

Invisiblebigjoshman
noob
Male

#20559848 - 09/12/14 08:45 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I'll either swallow them next or just take more sublingually.

Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

#20559920 - 09/12/14 09:02 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

do a CWE as this seems to be best method for getting all of the actives out of the seed, the most effects that i have ever gotten form these plants are a nice sedation and stretching type visuals. Really nothing compared to what a good dose of acid is like, if your looking for a good strong (somewhat legal trip) look into trichocereus bridgessi as in most countries this plant is legal to posses as long as you have no intent on consuming the plant for its mescaline content

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20561922 - 09/13/14 01:04 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, just had an amazing with morning glories. I did a methanol extraction and it worked so good.

Very little sickness and leg cramping. I could still feel it, but it was pretty minor compared to other times Ive done simplier extractions.

The only downside is working with methanol, which is very posionous.

its a lot of work, but worth it.

But hey, try that water extract. Total safe!

Good luck,
L C

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20562685 - 09/13/14 04:55 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Can you share the teq used, duration and evaporation especially please.  I did a methanol run of 23HBWR awhile back and had a grand one with little nausea and have been meaning to repeat.  Gracias.

New age shaman datura seeds work swell for me also do you have preferred types

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

Re: hbwr seeds and fighting cramps/nausea [Re: flickedbic]
    #20570251 - 09/15/14 10:38 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Do you think that ethanol would work as well as methanol?  Methanol is kind of hard to come by in the USA (although apparently you can buy it straight up at walmart if you're in Canada).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale