Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
The wildest month of my life
    #2045017 - 10/26/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Just keeps on getting wilder. Approximetly 2 weeks ago i picked up 3 hits of E and 40 hits of acid....all of that is gone, gone through a couple grams of salvia, 1/2 oz of mushrooms...many oz's of hash...Tonite i think a buddy and I are each eating a quarter of Cube's and probably some more acid....and it just keeps on going. Never ending...i cant even not have plans.

Hell, in a few more days more sheets are comming my way....

And the best thing is...I havent sold 1 hit of LSD..

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: PDU]
    #2045040 - 10/26/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

uh...you should think about moderation. if not, then keep having fun!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: TODAY]
    #2045053 - 10/26/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No worries, moderation will come in time. For now its fun time.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #2045972 - 10/26/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

okay man, there's more to life than drugs, keep an eye on yourself

peace

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Tao]
    #2046023 - 10/26/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Save some for the rest of us.......

lol

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #2046117 - 10/26/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

what kind of blotters are commmng out your way?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Anonymous

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #2046234 - 10/27/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hans_Moleman said:
Save some for the rest of us.......

lol 

thats what I was thinking. :smile: 

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: ]
    #2046782 - 10/27/03 07:36 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Where i am going...this is just the beginning. I cant wait for the years to come...i cant wait. it feels so good turning someone on, and having satisfying relationships. Being able to look into each others eye's and have an understanding...the shake someone's hand and have sheer utter gratitude and appreciation for how youve changed their life.

I dont see this as a party...ive had my own placed to do whatever the hell i want...all the drugs in the world, smart friends, and real neat environments and its produced very interesting results. I see it as an acid test...and ill be pursuing it furthur to gain an understanding of the group dynamic and my own psychology.

This is a project...its just a thrilling one.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Tao]
    #2046843 - 10/27/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TaoTeChing said:
okay man, there's more to life than drugs,

I dont know if that applies to me. I have a deep down...primal, unending fascination by experience and drugs, I plan to base a career around them, and i base and will continue to base my life around them.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

#2053059 - 10/29/03 06:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhh... our next Timothy Leary right here in our presence.

Have fun and don't die!

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: ]
    #2053146 - 10/29/03 08:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man, we all feel the same way as you, but lets face it. That just doesnt pay the bills!

Unless you mean starting to sell or produce for a career. Then you do need to moderate and really think about that first... Since you like to party yourself, and like to turn on friends.. Sometimes it gets hard to break even. Be careful.

Peace

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: iloveraving]
    #2053481 - 10/29/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It sounds like he's planning on basing a career on psychedelic therapy, not being a "psychoactive chemical distributor" (fancy name for drug dealer). I would love to do that for a living, because I understand the kind of feeling you get from "turning someone on".

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Twirling]
    #2054128 - 10/29/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I will cure addiction. its not something i dream about, its not an elaborate fantasy...its not an option, its just going to happen. Destiny, fate? I dont know....I am FAR brighter than nearly anyone i know, I have EVERY oppurtunity to do ANYTHING i want (i have financial backing for school, and brains, and motivation, and enthusiasm and passion).

Right now im reading Strassman's Dmt: The spirit molecule...and part 2 was so utterly engaging, about the long long process to receive permission for psychedelic research through the FDA, DEA, Counsel of ethics, etc etc....

Why is it so engaging for me? Because i know...15-20 years down the road I WILL be going through the same steps.

I see threads like *can we make a difference?* in spirituality and philosophy...and there are alot of negative opinions in there. Yes, i am only one person.....but that doesnt matter at all. I have the Will, and I have the way...And ive finally re-realized i have to take FUCKING advantage.

What BF6 says is so very true. While i dont agree with the way leary did things, and will dare even call him an idiot....I will be a "guru" for the next generation....No question....Its so deep down inside of me.....you'll be reading my books when your retired.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #2054201 - 10/29/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You to.. The last little bit of my life has been quite similar with what seems like more opprotunities to take acid or whatever else comes my way then any other time I can remember.. I think it ended on october 11th which was the last time I took acid.. I've done acid at least 10 time's this summer and fall combined.. I've learned alot in my time I speant under the influence and feel very privelageed to have the opprotunity of sharing these experince's with some of the coolest people on earth in some of the trippiest environments IE BLA but it feels good to be sober at least for now.. There's talk of oredering a bunch of 2c-I and 5-meo-dmt which I feel as a drug person I want to try at least once..
I remember you were mentioning the red alien head blotters.. I had a batch of those in the summer and found them to be quite alright.. Not quite as strong as some other stuff I've had but they seemed very clean.. Are those hit's you have the Alien's??

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2054246 - 10/29/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No, theyre southparks...

I dont know of red alien heads, just alien heads on black backing. Ive also had green alien heads on white paper which was the most disgusting dirty acid ive ever had and would never ever even dare someone to put on their tongue.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #2054298 - 10/29/03 05:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

South parks eh.. Hmm makes me curious as to exactly how many people are producing this stuff now.. It seems saturated almost everywhere in Canada.. I've never seen this much acid kicking around my whole life.. I remember times it would be here one month and gone the next but now it seems it's here to stay.. I can't see anything better to do than to take advantage of the situation.. It seems there's diferent kinds of acid almost weekly.. There's goota be some sort of conspiracy..

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2054401 - 10/29/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

a good friend of mine once told me that anything you can imagine is possible.  if you want to be a guru for the next generation man, you have my full support.  I fully believe in the movement you speak of and i understand what your thinking, because i think these thoughts every day of my life.  I love turning people on to this stuff.  Many Many times in my life, i have sat down with people that would never consider doing something such as LSD, and just told them about my experiences with it, and by the time im done talking they want it, and they want to experience what they dont know.  REALIZE now, that you are not "one person" because as soon as you step out to make this happen, there will be many at your back, followed by many many more.  If i hear of you, i will come to you and bring all that follow my path.  If you hear of me, come to me and bring all that follow you.  This goes out to everyone.  There will be a gathering in the next 10 years, even if i die, i am sure that a good friend will make it happen.  Make sure you are there, if you arnt...we will pick you up on our way around.  Dont let your dreams die out.  Keep blowing minds.

~JSlice~

ps.  im not some super newb...my account got deleted :frown: so this is my pseudo name for now  PM me if you want to discuss how to change the world

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: angryjslice]
    #2054502 - 10/29/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Many Many times in my life, i have sat down with people that would never consider doing something such as LSD, and just told them about my experiences with it, and by the time im done talking they want it"

That is exactly how things happened with 4 or 5 people just last weekend. I was thanked because of my knowledge and understanding...I was thanked because I keep my friends safe. Ive not be providing, ive been giving and guiding.

When i give someone a dose of whatever it might be i say - come back to me with the experience, thats all i really want.

And ive had overwhelming response, these people want to talk for hours and hours and hours, and then we exchange phone numbers and want to talk more and more. When they look me in the eye and shake my hand and thank me.....Ive never felt so satisfied.

School, work, labor, challenges....it'll all be worth it, to be able to receive such fundamental gratification - it feels good on the soul.

Thanks angryJ for the support. I am a strong believer in "You can do anything you want to"....for most people this is true. Most people probably dont have the advantages i have in life (smarts and support) - I feel that with what i have, its almost a responsibility to be the best i can be. And the best i can be.....is Among the rest of the best....the very best....

(wow, dont i sound ego inflated)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
    #2054954 - 10/29/03 08:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PDU said:(wow, dont i sound ego inflated)

you'd figure that'd be gone by now....

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: The wildest month of my life [Re: billy cuts]
    #2055102 - 10/29/03 09:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Substance has certainly allowed my ego to die and be reborn...probably a few times over. However, part of the rebirth was regaining confidence in myself, and that comes across as a strong ego.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom