Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineForevrgrounded
www.earthstounge.com
    #2050633 - 10/28/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

anyone ever ordered from them? I placed an order with them about a week and a half ago, just curious if anyone has ever dealt with them.
-matt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineluigi
journeyman
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Forevrgrounded]
    #2050657 - 10/28/03 01:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yes I've used them before.there spores are good but they sometimes take a while.but the spores will come so hang in there.

Offlineorangejuice
journeyman
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: luigi]
    #2050704 - 10/28/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yea, I just placed an order with them last week. they still haven't put the order in the mail yet. They better get them here soon because I have to harvest before Dec. 20th (going out of town). I will be pissed if i dont get them in time!!

OfflineForevrgrounded
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: orangejuice]
    #2051055 - 10/28/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I feel ya, i leave for Jamaica, Mexico, and The Cayman Islands on Dec. 10

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2051358 - 10/28/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You guys (or gals) are cutting it very close. I wish you luck.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineetard
etheonogenesis

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2051845 - 10/28/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Guh, they seem evil but some really evil kids I know had luck with them, they're terrible people though, so I don't even knwow if that counts.

--------------------
.oOo. Selling your babies for my bandwidth since 1994 .oOo.

OfflineForevrgrounded
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: etard]
    #2051884 - 10/28/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How so?

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #2052000 - 10/28/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think there "people" I think its just one 14yr old kid that runs that site.

Offlineorangejuice
journeyman
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Fungi_x]
    #2052090 - 10/28/03 10:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

why do you think that?

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #2052292 - 10/28/03 11:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It seems they don't have one set about of time your going to get your order, they say when you are going to get it but from reading all the feedback its almost never on time. I think this is because one or 2 people are running the site.... And the person who is running the site must have the mind set of a 14yr old because the stupid fucks has growing directions on there site. Just my humble opinion.

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

Loc: far away from home
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Fungi_x]
    #2053054 - 10/29/03 06:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I PM'd the original person posting this question but I'll throw in a few cents here too.
I ordered from them and it took 3 months to get my order. Whoever 'MM' is from ET is more than willing to email you until he has your money then all inquiries about where the hell your order is will be ignored. It took me filing a claim with the CC company to get the order. THEY SUCK.

lessons learned before finding the wonderful world that is the shroomery!

--------------------

There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

OfflineSeraph
ShroomiN'SeraphiM
Female

Loc: South Flordia
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: cyndyl]
    #2053065 - 10/29/03 06:57 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

with all the reliable spore vendors out there why do people still order from questionable places?

If they aren't a sponsor for the shroomery that should tell you something right away. there is really no excuse for having to wait a month to get ur order.

good luck and hope u get ur order.

--------------------
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

~nicole

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

Loc: far away from home
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Seraph]
    #2053322 - 10/29/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Seraph said:
with all the reliable spore vendors out there why do people still order from questionable places?

If they aren't a sponsor for the shroomery that should tell you something right away. there is really no excuse for having to wait a month to get ur order.

good luck and hope u get ur order.

This post is always given when someone asks about a non-shroomery sponsor..... I don't disagree with your observation but clearly myself and the person originally posting the question ordered from them BEFORE they knew about the shroomery. Beginners searching for info about mycology do get other hits on the Internet other than just the shroomery, which I think we all appreciate once we know about it.

I'm not trying to flame you but ....

--------------------

There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

OfflineSeraph
ShroomiN'SeraphiM
Female

Loc: South Flordia
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: cyndyl]
    #2053627 - 10/29/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

understood..I too remember finding questionable sites. And i didnt mean to imply that anyone who ordered from them was wrong for doing so. Bad choice of words on my part i suppose.

but in the results of a google search for magic mushrooms the shroomery is the 8th link down. and in a search for mushroom spores www.earthstongue.com doesnt even show up
(it does under spores, but c'mon)

just visiting the site its obvious that the owner puts more time into the site than his business. directions for cultivation is another dead give away especially if he were to get busted and have his customer database confiscated, i always make it a point not to order from sites that supply directions... and i dont look too fondly of the fact that the site offers undeliverable orders for sale to other.

this was copied and pasted directly from the site. maybe he just means for CA & GA residents but is seems like he is trying to get away with that for all orders. Never heard of a $15.00 annoyance fee!

"Sorry, no spores to residents in the states of CA or GA.
Please do not place an order for spores if you are in these states.
If you still decide to order, your spores will not be sent and there will be a $15 non-refundable "Annoyance Fee" from the amount refunded to your account. Since it costs us for your order to go through, as well as refunding money back."

Sometimes it makes me wish that there was actually a system of checks and balances for companies like this. Its awful that people like this take advantage of others when they could still make a living legitamatly without such questionable biz ethics.

--------------------
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

~nicole

Edited by Seraph (10/29/03 01:03 PM)

Offlinecanuck83
Stranger
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: Seraph]
    #2053725 - 10/29/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have ordered from earths tounge twice now, the first time I recieved my order in about a week and a half. This time it has been 15 days and have not recieved anything yet. They just put a bunch of new pictures and even a new strain for sale on their site but have still not filled their 2 week old orders. I think I am going to try someplace else next time....someone should send them a link of this site so they can see what people are saying about them and how many customers they are losing. Maybe that would be enough motivation to speed things up a little.

OfflineForevrgrounded
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: canuck83]
    #2053796 - 10/29/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like a plan, I think i'll do just that. Everyone has been very helpfull so far, i just wish that you guys were more well known, I didn't find you untill after i ordered.
-matt

Offlineorangejuice
journeyman
    #2053928 - 10/29/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yea feel really stupid for order from them now. I should have thought about the growing instructions. but i am a newb to this and just needed to get some jars already starilized.This sucks! if any of you know someone who would sell me ready to go jars. i really want some shrooms before i live town for xmas. someone please help!

OfflineForevrgrounded
    #2053970 - 10/29/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I got all the info to mix my own jars from the FAQ's on Cultivations. Its easier than you'd think. I'm gonna try it
-matt

OfflineQbenSys
new guy
    #2054160 - 10/29/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I also ordered from ET before, the first time my order was placed after about 3-5 days they sent me the tracking number for my shipment i received it in about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks,from the day i ordered it. Well this time around it has been 2 weeks since I placed the order, I have not received a tracking number or a response to numerous e-mails I have sent. I will never order from them again , and I will do my best at spreading the word that these guys SUCK!

Spread the word and warn everyone! theres no excuse for this kind of poor customer service!

QbenSys

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: www.earthstounge.com [Re: QbenSys]
    #3295084 - 10/29/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

very slow service.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order