Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Golden Teacher
    #20537 - 06/14/00 01:14 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Go ahead and birth those suckers :wink: They're begging to grow. Seriously though, don't wait for pins to birth. Most strains take for ever to pin invito, some pin invitro quite easily. Either way it doesn't make a difference if you wait or not. As far as you 400watt metal halide light, I'd say its too much. I don't know shit about light, but 400watts sounds a bit much for mushrooms. I get away with a 30watt bulb from K-mart with no problems. Mushrooms aren't like plants in the sense that they use photosynthesis to get their food. Mushrooms are phototrophic(I think thats the right word?) meaning the only need light to know which way to grow.

The Lizard,

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Golden Teacher [Re: Lizard King]
    #20539 - 06/15/00 06:48 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

a flash light or a nightlight on for just a little while each day is sufficient. I've even seen glowsticks used when neccesarry. halides are a waste of a whole lot of electricity. That'd be like leaving your washing machine running all day long just in case you needed to do laundry once a month.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

Visit The Donkey! just behave

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Anonymous

Re: Golden Teacher [Re: Lizard King]
    #20540 - 06/15/00 07:14 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Save your halides for pot! Shrooms like darkness!

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds