Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
Glowing Eleven
    #2053263 - 10/29/03 11:40 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if this is the place to mention this or not, but that bitch Glowing Eleven has been giving people 1 shroom ratings for absolutely no reason. She gave me one and I've never spoken to her or about her. I demand that she be formally repremanded, ideally having her account removed. There is no reason for this. It's childish bullshit like this that is starting to make this community totally suck. The only reason it is still worth a shit, in my opinion is the fact that a large number of very talented cultivators still contribute useful knowledge. This however is my own opinion, which I am entitled to. I believe though, that she should at least be warned. Thank you in advance.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Glowing Eleven [Re: psilocybespawn]
    #2053291 - 10/29/03 11:54 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have looked at all of the ratings that she has given and there is a method to what appears at first glance to be madness. I have seen a few other users that have given out more ratings than her, with as little comment as hers, but they have been 5 shrooms instead of 1. I have never heard anybody cry about those. We also do not have a policy against what she is doing, as long as it stays in general ratings and doesn't move into trade ratings. Everybody has the right to an opinion, even if the opinion is only, [-].

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Re: Glowing Eleven [Re: Seuss]
    #2053614 - 10/29/03 02:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I appreciate your honesty, and yes, I believe she as well as everyone is entitled to her opinion, however I have had ZERO contact with that little bitch since I have been here, and that's been a while. She has had no opportunity to formulate an opinion about me, since she has had no contact with me. This appears to me to be a random attack, and I don't believe she is entitled to that. Just my two cents, and thanks for your reply anyways :smile:... 

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2053643 - 10/29/03 02:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

> I have had ZERO contact with that little bitch since I have been here

You might not have gotten into it with her, but you have posted and she obviously has read your posts and rated you by what she read.  Again, I have looked at her ratings of other users and I don't think she is at all random, just vague.

> This appears to me to be a random attack, and I don't believe she is entitled to that.

I agree that the [-] doesn't give a lot of information.  It would be nice if the ratings that people gave were a bit more verbose.  It is difficult to improve oneself without feedback, and [-] is not much feedback.

Try not to let a single rating or two get under your skin.  Life goes on regardless of what somebody else things or says about you.  The trade ratings are important to help protect each other from preditors in the marketplace, but general ratings are simply opinion.  Read a few of my negative ratings if you want a good laugh.

:smile:

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Re: Glowing Eleven [Re: Seuss]
    #2053674 - 10/29/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I understand, but I just don't know what may have set that bitch off on me. I have never really posted anything negative at all here. I mainly just post in the marketplace or cult. forums, and then it is always positive. I think I'm going to leave this place anyways, lots of spoiled rotten little kiddies roaming the halls of this place lately. Suckling from mommy and daddies proverbial teets, among other things.  I'm really getting tired of it. See ya'll :tongue:... 

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2053681 - 10/29/03 03:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

> but I just don't know what may have set that bitch off on me

Perhaps a polite PM would result in an understanding.  Of course, it could also turn into a PM flame war...  *shrug*

> lots of spoiled rotten little kiddies roaming the halls of this place lately.

They come and go.  The great thing about life is that we get a choice.  There is an 'ignore user' option too...  :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: psilocybespawn]
    #2054396 - 10/29/03 07:49 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Glowing Eleven [Re: ]
    #2054542 - 10/29/03 08:48 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Seuss cleared up all points here.  Trade rates are what we concern ourselves with as they are often an integral aspect in deciding who to transact with.  General ratings are for people to rate you as generally as they wish.  There isn't anywhere else for this thread to go except a flame fest so I'm closing it :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback