Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: One is better than five [Re: World Spirit]
    #2061312 - 10/31/03 05:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have tripped alone a lot more than I have with people, but I have social anxiety disorder.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: One is better than five [Re: thepodman]
    #2061336 - 10/31/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Why do you think you have this 'disorder'?

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: One is better than five [Re: World Spirit]
    #2061366 - 10/31/03 05:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well i've just got back from a really lame party. The 35 grams i split with a mate did next to nothing. I was considering taking the whole lot but thought it would be unfair on my friend.

I wish I had just stayed at home, then maybe I wouldnt have got the comeup feeling without it actually progressing. I feel really strange now, normally I would be feeling exceptional.

Has anyone else had the strange urge to shroom again, right after tripping? Normally I feel no necessity to take mushrooms in the near future.

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: One is better than five [Re: Oook]
    #2062783 - 11/01/03 01:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, especially after a dissapointing trip. If I don't feel that I have accomplished what I wanted to on a particular trip, I always want to go back as soon as possible and get some closure. But this is normally on solo trips where I am trying to sort out something in my head.
I equate it to waking up in the middle of a dream. A real good dream that you were not done with. Usually there is a connection to the dream and how bad I want to get back to sleep. I'm sure we have all had dreams that we wanted to recapture. But it is easier with tripping, because you have thought of what is happening. You can take more and get right back into the same trip. This does take a lot of preparation and focus, but far less than inducing a dream from another session of sleep.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract