Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLowKi
Stranger
Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz
    #2049663 - 10/28/03 02:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hello All...

I have been a fan of shrooms for a little over a year now.  I have done them on 4 occassions only.

I have been thinking of buying a kit, but I have NO Knowledge on growing or how to get started.  I know there is a General Info on here, but I would rather get the info from people on here so i can get multiple ideas on what to do.

I have been seeking some shrooms that give LOTS of Visuals, but I haven't found any really good ones or know of where i can get some.  Which types do you suggest?

I live with one of my parents and so I was wondering if there was any way i could grow them in secret without an odor?

I have a big backyard and i have and auto Sprinkler system on a timer.  It has been about 80-98 degrees lately so it has been kind of hot. 

The last trip I had I had a visual that I was walking through a Black & Red Hallway and I was seeing doors move and shit.

Also I am trying to get some for Halloween so I can have a grand old time. :smile:

Plz Get back to me with The Best Books, The Best Kits, The Best Spores, whatever you think would be good for me to start out. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: LowKi]
    #2049934 - 10/28/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

just pick a simple method and start with that. kits are not necessary. it's really an easy project. PF tek is fine for beginners.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: seraphim]
    #2050058 - 10/28/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You won't get shrooms in time for Halloween obviously. But use mycobags from fungifuel.com or mycobag.com and spores from ralphstersspores.com, preferably B+ strain.

This is by far easier than the PF Tek, but if you want to move into jars, then PF Tek is the easiest jar method.

Anyway, a foaf grew well over a QP of shrooms using 4 mycobags with 1.25cc in each bag, took about 2 months for his first shroom,, then another month until the end of his final harvest.

Use "creeper" strain for faster colonization, and maybe try that combined with "popcorn" in the mycobag instead of grains/rye.

PM me if you need more info.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: StrongBad]
    #2050146 - 10/28/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

For your first grow don't do anything that has to do with grains, i.e. popcorn or rye. Only start experimenting with grains once you have a basic knowledge of how to grow. Mycrobags are easy to work with but I still think for a beginner, the best method to use is the PF Tek.

Everyone's going to have a different idea of what strain gives better visuals then the next. What's highly visual for one person, gives nothing but a body buzz for the next. There are a lot of strains out there to experiment with. Pick one that has a fast colonization like PR, Hawaiian, Creepers, etc. The strian that was most visual for me was Malabar.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: LowKi]
    #2050589 - 10/28/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i suggest not growing them in your parents house, if you dont have their approval. this is not cool...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2050607 - 10/28/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I would suggest starting out doing PF-tek. Use this link buddy http://www.fungifun.org/pf/pf_en.htm#materialien, It helped me a LOT to get started as did all the nice people on the Shroomery. Good luck!

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Many Questions needed to be Answers...Plz [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2050699 - 10/28/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Kid Orders Shroom Syringes===Kid Grows Shrooms in Closet===Mother Finds Shrooms/Empty Syringes===Mother Calls police===Police investigate spore merchant.

Bummer....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds