Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleXenophobic
Stranger

Goodbye...
    #2048727 - 10/27/03 11:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This will probably be deleted within seconds but I have to post here because otherwise no-one will see it as it'll get pushed back by all the other junk at "Off topic Discussion" with whom I have no relevance & the likes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello all, I'm here by giving notice sadly to my extinction from the Shroomery.  I believe in everybody being able to voice their own opinion but obviously this prospect on life seems to have slipped some peoples minds (I'm not one to mention names and I actively avoid confrontation).

I hope I've helped some people if not only one at least hopefully.  My time has been wonderful here and I've enjoyed every single minute of it, I especially would like to thank mjshroomer for being so helpful, insightful, and generally an intelligent non judgemental, kind person.  I'll miss you all :smile:

--------------------
Only will man realise, when he cuts down the last tree, that he cannot eat money

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Goodbye... [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2048769 - 10/27/03 11:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

this seems to me like an overreaction, unless there are further issues i am not aware of. don't be so sore man.

you have helped people, and for my part you are welcome here, and welcome to express your oppinion, as long as it is within the bounds of the rules. the recent episode was predominantly a misunderstanding that i had thougt was cleared up.

this thread will be moved/dumped, but i will leave it for the moment so you can get responses from others here for the moment, as i believe this bears some relevance to the forum since you do spend time here.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
Re: Goodbye... [Re: Xenophobic]
    #2049450 - 10/28/03 02:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not aware of the conflict, but good luck in whatever happens.

You've been helpful.

Happy mushrooming!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Goodbye... [Re: ToxicMan]
    #2049932 - 10/28/03 09:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have no problems with you either. You are welcome to stay and yes you have been helpful to others here and have a shroomy day,

mj

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification