Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
should i trip??????? i did updated 10-30
    #2048621 - 10/27/03 10:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

okay, i got my face smashed in a bit ago got a broken nose, a consusion and 2 black eyes.
i am on some antibotics and am smoking some weed for my appetite.
from expierence here will antibotics interfere with psiloc(yb)n and its effects?
i know tricyclic anti depressants mess things up, and i think there is somthing like a tricyclic antibotic

anyways just wanted to eat a gram or 2 with a close friend
all and any advice is appreciated

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (10/30/03 11:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: should i trip??????? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2048636 - 10/27/03 10:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

no.

OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: should i trip??????? [Re: ]
    #2049465 - 10/28/03 02:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like asking for a bad trip.......

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: should i trip??????? [Re: Hans_Moleman]
    #2050063 - 10/28/03 11:10 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

^^^^^

Sure is. If you decide to eat them, don't look in the mirror. But don't say we didn't warn ya if you freak out.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2050141 - 10/28/03 12:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

There should be no incompatibilities, from what I understand.

You may start feeling a bit sore due to injuries near the end of the trip, but man that's about it.

Don't listen to these guys, even though they already may have initiated the foundation for a bad trip, remember that you're in charge of your brain.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i trip??????? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2050727 - 10/28/03 03:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, i actually feel vindicated in a way, i stood up for what i believe in ya know? and tok the consequences.
however i think i should wait for a bit

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2050937 - 10/28/03 05:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well certainly don't rush into anything you're not sure about, and please post a trip report if and when you trip again :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i trip??????? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2058927 - 10/30/03 11:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

so heres the story, i went to iowa with ssome close friends, trying to find a gap in the clouds to watch the auroras that were happening.
anyways we ended up at this state park about 2 hours into the state. the sky was clear and before we even got there we saw the sky light up with bands of green color.
when we arrived at the campgrounds we discovered that it was completely devoid of people, noone was there, and as far as we could tell noone had been there for about 10 days.
so we settled in and looked to the north for the sky to do its thing.
within minutes the sky shot green bands of light up into the sky, and pulsed with color. it was very subtle and if you werent looking for it you may have missed it.
at this point i dosed 2 grams of shrooms, and friends a and b dosed as well.
to be cont

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
    #2060004 - 10/31/03 09:12 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Damn zippoz that sounds like a brilliant place to trip.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i trip??????? [Re: Oook]
    #2060690 - 10/31/03 03:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes it was a wonderful setting, and i came with a wonderful set, but then this trip went a way i wished it hadnt. the negitive energy that was created was awful.
friend c , a long time friend, did not dose, because he does not do drugs as a form of rebelion to his family.
somehow some negitive energy was brought up by friend b of c, and it kept bounding back and forth between b and c gaining strength and power. at one point it was stated that the place we were at was so desolite that someone could kill us with an axe and noone would know, and it just so happened that there was an axe lying on the goround for chopiping the wood. fthe discussion of the human race came up and friend b brought up some interesting points, such as he feels that a vast majority of the population is to be used and abused for benifit because they are not smart enough, he believed that the majority of the world are sheep and therefore should be taken advantage of.
he then commented on the fact that he saw skulls in the fire, and went on and on about how all he sees anywhere is death, and more death, and that that is how the world works.
when i mentioned the fact that life was all around us in awe inspiring beauty he cared not, and that it was all death.
friend b kept bringing up the evils of the world and i was caught in the middle having this view of life imprinted onto my trippin brain.
this was all about 3 hours into my expierence.

none of this was causing a bad trip, so to say, but took away from the enjoyment, and renewed interest in life that i trip for.

friend a, who has not been mentioned, is a quiet tripper and says very little the whole time he is up in the clouds.

so come around 5 we have come slightly inland, after throwing our fire into the lake to hear the cool sound. while i was wandering aorund looking at the lakes borders, friends a and c, one trippin and one not, saw an object in the sky. it orbited in across the skk, like a satelite going in a straight direction, and when it was almost at the horizon it began to make sharp 90 degree turns in the sky.
now if it was just one tripipn dude that saw this i would not believe it, nothing that we know to exist can preform those types of turns, but my sober friend saw it too. somthing was up in the sky that night, and as far as we(the human race know) nothing we have designed can make those types of turns. this was clearly either some sort of alien somthing or some secret goverment craft, we were in the middle of nowhere and i think they are the only ones that saw it.

wierd, after that the sun came up and we packed into the car and headed home.

friend b

around 3 am the clouds rolled in and the wind picked up. we noticed for the first time

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports