Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: badchad] * 1
    #20482893 - 08/27/14 06:22 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

badchad said:
The obvious solution to this would be to give everyone more guns.  If we were properly armed, someone could have taken out that little girl before she caused this tragedy.

What a moronic comment.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 2
    #20482968 - 08/27/14 07:07 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Nine year old GIRL. You should have said that in the thread title. Now it makes sense.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20482972 - 08/27/14 07:09 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

badchad said:
The obvious solution to this would be to give everyone more guns.  If we were properly armed, someone could have taken out that little girl before she caused this tragedy.

What a moronic comment.

Once again, the line between parody and reality is blurred. Would the Wayne LaPierre say something like that? Maybe. The guy says some pretty stupid shit.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20482981 - 08/27/14 07:13 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Oh look it's a typical case of an idiot dying due to a stupid decision let's all ban guns.

Guy was clearly an idiot, one less shitbird on the planet.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: koods]
    #20483049 - 08/27/14 07:53 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Once again, the line between parody and reality is blurred. Would the Wayne LaPierre say something like that? Maybe. The guy says some pretty stupid shit.

I didn't think I had to spell that out.  I guess I forgot who my audience was.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: badchad]
    #20483059 - 08/27/14 07:59 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It was recognized. It was just moronic.

Too bad I had to spell that out.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: koods]
    #20483140 - 08/27/14 08:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Nine year old GIRL. You should have said that in the thread title. Now it makes sense.

Agreed, I could of shot a uzi at age 9 with no problems. :snub:

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: Uzziel]
    #20483154 - 08/27/14 08:36 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Handing someone a fucking weapon?

Seriously?

You deserve to get shot :facepalm:

Fixed

Edited by Beanhead (08/27/14 08:36 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20483174 - 08/27/14 08:43 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

badchad said:

What a moronic comment.

no he's right. Clearly the solution to this is more guns.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: indica] * 2
    #20483383 - 08/27/14 09:48 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

No, he's wrong.

The solution to this instructor handing an automatic weapon to a 9 year old has already played out.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: Beanhead]
    #20483492 - 08/27/14 10:24 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

This is a combination of shitty parenting and stupidity of the instructor.  Who the fuck lets a 9 year girl old shoot a fully automatic gun by herself?  I can understand if your kid has been around guns their entire life and are trained to get to that point, but to stop off at a burger place and empty a magazine, this whole story is just fucked up from jump...  Lucky she didn't hurt herself.

--------------------

Edited by fapjack (08/27/14 10:33 AM)

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: hidenseek1] * 1
    #20483522 - 08/27/14 10:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I hate this state...

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #20483578 - 08/27/14 11:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
Lucky she didn't hurt herself.

It is very lucky that she didn't hurt herself physically, but the psychological trauma is going to be with her for life. Just a shitty turn of events all around.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #20483587 - 08/27/14 11:03 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
No, he's wrong.

The solution to this instructor handing an automatic weapon to a 9 year old has already played out.

He's wrong about what?

--------------------
!

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: jewunit]
    #20483601 - 08/27/14 11:07 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

This is Arizona. She should be tried for murder as an adult. Wait... Is she black or white?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

#20483660 - 08/27/14 11:26 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
This is Arizona. She should be tried for murder as an adult. Wait... Is she black or white?

She's white but the uzi was black.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20483672 - 08/27/14 11:29 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

hidenseek1 said:
Quote:

A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said Tuesday.

Charles Vacca, 39, of Lake Havasu City, died Monday shortly after being airlifted to University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Mohave County sheriff's officials said.

Vacca was standing next to the girl at the Last Stop outdoor shooting range in White Hills when she pulled the trigger and the recoil sent the gun over her head, investigators said.

Authorities said the girl was at the shooting range with her parents. Her name was not released. A woman who answered the phone at the shooting range said it had no comment. She did not provide her name.

It is not known if the range had an age limit on shooting or if the girl was going through a safety class.

Ronald Scott, a Phoenix-based firearms safety expert, said most shooting ranges have an age limit and strict safety rules when teaching children to shoot. He said instructors usually have their hands on guns when children are firing high-powered weapons.

"You can't give a 9-year-old an Uzi and expect her to control it," Scott said.

HAhahha, that's fucking epic.

Oh, say! can you see!!!

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: Patlal]
    #20483708 - 08/27/14 11:40 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck, I was shooting shotguns by nine.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Arizona gun instructor dead after 9-year-old accidentally shoots him [Re: jewunit]
    #20483940 - 08/27/14 12:36 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
No, he's wrong.

He's wrong about what?

His comment in the post I replied to.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#20483947 - 08/27/14 12:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

It would only be a big deal if she was white and the instructor was black.

As they are both white... no shits will be given.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order