Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBleedingSickness
Friend OfAttention Whore
Loc: Northern USA
Spore Syringe Legality? help asap
    #2047519 - 10/27/03 03:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hello all, I don't think I've ever posted in this section of the shroomery. But I come seeking advice, good solid advice. Recently a friend went to the barter fair in tanaska the person who was driving the car was pulled over for speeding. He didn't know his rights and thus the car was searched upon searching the car the cops found some weed and then a spore syringe.

The cop said that the syringe would be sent off and if found to be the syringe of a psilocybin bearing mushroom my friend will recieve a summon to attend court and recieve a felony. My friend is certain that spore syringes are legal as am I, am I wrong???? All they found was a syringe with spores suspended in it no mushrooms of any sort just a syringe.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Spore Syringe Legality? help asap [Re: BleedingSickness]
    #2047608 - 10/27/03 03:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what state were you in?

spores are specifically illegal in cali and georgia.

even if you weren't in one of those states, the fact that you had illegal drugs (reefer) in the car sets them up pretty nicely to hit you with a charge of intent to manufacture though.

get a lawyer, and don't speed when you're holding shit (duh). why did the cop wanna search you in the first place? i've been pulled over many a time and not once has the cop asked to have a look around.

what did they say he'd be charged with if the spores were found to be those of psilocybin-bearing mushrooms?

OfflineBleedingSickness
Friend OfAttention Whore
Re: Spore Syringe Legality? help asap [Re: ]
    #2047637 - 10/27/03 04:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

He was in Washington attending the barter fair, the cops were crawling everywhere. The ride didn't know what he was doing and didn't believe my friend when he said the cops are everywhere here. Tons of people got pulled over and searched tons and tons of em, they took the weed and gave the driver and the other passenger tickets under 40 grams of weed and paraphanelia. They said my friend would later recieve a summon to return to washington for a court date once the spores were sent to the lab and found to contain psylocybin. It wasn't him speeding he would have never gone even one mile over the limit. The cop said he would recieve a felony charge

I don't believe that spores contain psylocybin,my friend told the cop that these are perfectly legal and that he brought them to trade for mycology purposes. The cop persisted that they are in fact illegal and took the syringe to send it to a lab.

Anonymous

#2047651 - 10/27/03 04:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

possession alone is not illegal. they could try to get him on intent however.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2047840 - 10/27/03 05:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

once the spores were sent to the lab and found to contain psilocybin.

Spores do not contain psylocybin.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBleedingSickness
Friend OfAttention Whore
Re: Spore Syringe Legality? help asap [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2048113 - 10/27/03 07:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I was pretty sure that spores contain no psylocybin,:) hopefully they will just send them to the lab or maybe not at all being as how it was only a syringe. My friend did however persist the whole time that they were for mycology purposes, and that they were perfectly legal in all states except cali and georgia. HOpefully he doesn't get fed to the pigs;) anyone else have any experience with this, ??? It was also barter fair they confinscated so many things from so many people.

Anonymous

#2048134 - 10/27/03 08:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My friend did however persist the whole time that they were for mycology purposes

he shouldn't have persisted about anything. don't talk to the cops.

also... "mycology" is not what they're for... that means mushrooms. "microscopy" is the legal use.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Spore Syringe Legality? help asap [Re: ]
    #2048226 - 10/27/03 08:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Two very good points.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Political Discussion