Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
hi, i got some 'philospher's stone' that has been dried by lamp and then placed in ziploc bags (now for ~4 months) and placed in the fridge- there is now a find coat of green mold that comes off easily - my ? is, are they safe to consume and if not is there a good way to remove the mold, or on the other hand will the enhance the effect or is it more likely a random contaminent? -thankx- osdorp
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte 412 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]