Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Detox, is it for real or a scam?
    #2045492 - 10/26/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My friend and I were talking the other day and the topic of Detox came up. He thought it was a big scam and I thought it was for real. So, whats the verdict? Are some of them fake and some reliable? Is that stuff that claims a 1 hour flush for real? I'm not looking for any sources or names, just curious. Also, a explanation of how exactly they work would be cool if anyone could take the time to explain.

--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Detox, is it for real or a scam? [Re: boredboy]
    #2045508 - 10/26/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The drink things rely on being a diaretic(sp?) and dillution. They are not the best. The additive called stealth ive used many times. It works on any type of just simple drug test. They will know you spiked it if is a urinaylsis.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Detox, is it for real or a scam? [Re: baraka]
    #2045581 - 10/26/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

IME the only time they don't do an observed test is when they do a urinaylsis, so it would be tricky to slip the additive in while some guys staring you down, that was for probation though. I always just drank water untill I threw up before the test and always passed, because my urine was basically just water. I never failed a 5-panel test that way, and even passed the tests where they sent the sample to a lab because my piss was so clear, they just always told me not to drink so much water next time, but I always did anyway. Fuck detox use water.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Re: Detox, is it for real or a scam? [Re: John]
    #2045731 - 10/26/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Water always worked? Would you need to have been sober for a certian amount of days before hand or could it work on extremely short notice? My friend, being forever the skeptic, thinks it would only work if your system was relatively clean in the first place.

--------------------

That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#2045815 - 10/26/03 09:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

One of my friends is on probation and has to take a madatory drug test every month. If he does'nt pass he gets arrested on the spot. He takes this detox he gets from the head shop and it has worked everytime. My friend says that the only ones that work are unfortunately the ones that are pretty expensive...Like 60-70 bucks. But its worth it if the stuff keeps you out of the slammer. If you absolutely NEED to pass then I would suggest going to the head shop and the salesperson will point you in the right direction of getting the best one.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2045845 - 10/26/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

drink plenty of water (almost to the point of insanity) and take a few multi-vitamins to make your urine yellow. This can be done a few hours before the test. Be sure to never ever give morning urine (i.e. the first pee of the day). Also, whenever you take a urine test, pee a bit into the sink/toilet and then pee into the cup.

The water/multi-vitamin method is not entirely foolproof, but it is your best shot if you are caught in a bind. I have never had any failures using this method the few times I have been tested, by the way.

The only 100% foolproof method is to order a synthetic urine kit.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2045863 - 10/26/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well my probation officer called me while I was smoking a blunt of 'dro and told me to come in the next morning for a piss test and I had been smoking everyday before that too. When I said I drank water until I puked I was serious, I threw up right infront of the probation office one time. When I drank that much water I felt fucked up and I was very cold and my skin was turning pale, I think it would have been a good idea to eat a little salt so I didn't fuck up my body chemistry so much (you can die from drinking to much water) Another thing you have to do is pee alot before you get there to get all the toxins out of your system then keep filling up with water, your piss should be completly clear when you give your sample. Also it's a good idea not to get the first or last stream of urine in the cup because toxins are the highest in it then(get it mid-stream)

Orizion as far as your friend going directly to jail, I think he lied to you. You have to be taken to court for VOP before they can do anything, when you fail a drug-test it's just like commiting a crime (innocent until proven guilty) where they take you to court and ask if you admit or deny (instead of innocent/guilty/no contest) the Violation Of Probation. Of course you will more than likely lose, you can always say the test was a false postive and you want a blood test or a sample sent to the lab, or at least that's how it works where I'm from and I think we live in the same state.

Edit: I realized my analogy didn't work to well because when you commit a crime you still get arrested and have to wait for court of bond out. But I failed a drug test before because my friend was driving and swirved off the road because he was playing with the radio and the cops searched the car and found pot, notified my P.O. and he picked me up took me to his office and tested mr right then, I didn't have time to do anything, but anyways he just sent me home and I got a letter in the mail to go to court a week later, and just got 25hrs community service and a susbance abuse course that I had to take.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Edited by jtryptamine (10/26/03 09:47 PM)

Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Re: Detox, is it for real or a scam? [Re: John]
    #2047834 - 10/27/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for the quick answer guys

--------------------

That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order