Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB
    #20457698 - 08/22/14 03:53 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I just woke up from the most fantastic dream at 2AM, that I was Carrie Bradshaw (a sex columnist and writer) from Sex and the City, except I was in REHAB. I was the character Carrie Bradshaw, except I was trapped in my own body, and not the body of actress Sarah Jessica Parker.

Everybody in rehab looked so exuberant, vibrant, and incredibly gorgeous. All the men and women looked like Calvin Klein models, except they were all completely psychotic or mentally ill or drug addicts. (A perfect combination in my book: killer looks, intelligent high-IQ, has a wild side, I mean let's face it, conventional, conservative, and traditional people are SO fucking boring and passé.)

Everybody in the rehab facility slept in one giant room, except each of us on individual twin-size beds. It was kind of like summer camp without the bunk beds. And trust me, there was LOTS of sex going on between everybody. LOL!

Oh, and Mr. Big was there. For those of you who are not familiar with the Sex and the City Series, he was the #1 love of Carrie Bradshaw's life, who she was on and off again with for 10 years and eventually married to. He is your typical scumbag CEO guy who always dumped her to be with a supermodel instead, and I have always despised his character. If I were her IRL, I would have married sweetheart furniture designer Aiden instead of Mr. Big. But that's another story entirely.

So, Mr. Big was there, but we weren't married or together in rehab. While I was having wild sex, he had some hot young 25 year old girlfriend, and the entire time I was around them cuddling, or every time I bumped into them, they both kept acting as if I was secretly jealous of their relationship. But the funny thing is, in my dream I had absolutely NO desire whatsoever to be with Mr. Big, and frankly, I wasn't even attracted to him. The couple also whispered about me every time I walked by, and made fun of me for wearing a pacifier around the building.

I have no idea why I was wearing a baby pacifier, I think it was because I was trying to quit smoking while in rehab and was trying to cure it with an oral fixation. And also, many of the hot guys in rehab were wearing pacifiers in rehab as well, because we were all throwing fabulous rave and sex parties in my dream haha. And frankly, I didn't care about Mr. Big and his girlfriend making fun of me, because I had no feelings whatsoever for Mr. Big.

I mean, why go for Mr. Big when you are surrounded by gorgeous young vibrant studs? Frankly, I was trying to ignore Mr. Big's antagonistic behavior, because instead I was very busy having lots and lots of sex and doing lots of partying with these Calvin Klein models. Calvin Klein models with drug dependency issues and mental problems. It was a fucking. FABULOUS. Wet dream come true.

Well, it was, until I was released from rehab. They told me I was all cured and I was fine to go. When I was released, I put on my lucky all-white (ironically Calvin Klein) suit, and started walking in to my business executive job for the engineering company. Going to work for some corporation as if none of this had ever happened. My past was non-existent now. No more wild sex and rave parties.

My office was on the 4th floor, except there weren't elevators, the only way you could get up to the 4th floor was by standing on this giant, 5-story, spiraling water fountain that would flow you upstream, like a spiraling escalator.

Except, I accidentally missed my stop on the 4th floor, and realize I've made it all the way to the top of the water fountain. There's no way down, which meant I was going to fall over 5 stories had I continued climbing up, because the fountain just stops at 5 stories. I screamed, and tried to run down the water fountain as fast as possible to avoiding falling off the fountain and plummeting to my death.

The entire staff in the lobby on the 1st floor was laughing at me, as if I wasn't in any real danger. Then while everybody was laughing at me for almost dying, this man reached out and came to save me. He took my hand and helped me down. I saw him, and I fell in love with him at very first sight.

The strangest thing is, I couldn't see this man's face in my dream. His face was blurred out, and I don't know what he looks like. Only that he was a dark brunette, with perfectly styled hair.He had the hair of Andrea Boccaletti back when he played a Calvin Klein underwear model in the series, circa 1999. But I couldn't see his face.

This dream was so bizarre I simply had to wake up to write about this.

What do you think it means? Is anybody good at dream interpretations? Is this some weird analogy of the bizarre events that have occurred in my life for the past 10 years or something? Is this some bizarre, obscure translation of the impending transformation that has been happening in my life or something? Is this a dream that interprets how I feel about love, or how I feel about work?

Edited by Crystal G (08/22/14 04:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Crystal G]
    #20457708 - 08/22/14 04:01 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I just woke up from a strange dream. I am already forgetting it but it involved a a wedding, Native Americans, ice skating when the weather was too warm and everything was melting, a helicopter crash, and diazepam. I'm going back to bed to see if the helicopter pilot lives or dies.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #20457710 - 08/22/14 04:03 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I only skimmed the post, but it just sounds like an amalgam of the shit that's in your head.  You obviously like Sex and the City.  You think about jobs a lot, sex, drugs, the lifestyle thereof.  It's just a mish-mash of Crystal G brain stuff.

Or, I don't know, maybe it's some super-important message from the cosmos beamed into your sleeping mind.  But probably not.

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #20457712 - 08/22/14 04:06 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Last night I had a dream that I thought I had made the worlds greatest cheese sandwich so I entered it in the largest cheese sandwich contest in the world. I was immediately removed because I had entered a pb and j sandwich.

On my way home I was pulled over and then shot. I died in the hospital, but right before I passed the officer who shot me said that one of the judges was his wife and she was allergic to peanuts. She died with in minutes of eating my p b and j.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Not Responding]
    #20457726 - 08/22/14 04:16 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Not Responding said:
Last night I had a dream that I thought I had made the worlds greatest cheese sandwich so I entered it in the largest cheese sandwich contest in the world. I was immediately removed because I had entered a pb and j sandwich.

On my way home I was pulled over and then shot. I died in the hospital, but right before I passed the officer who shot me said that one of the judges was his wife and she was allergic to peanuts. She died with in minutes of eating my p b and j.

That is one of the fucking funniest dreams I have ever heard of. I wish I had funny dreams like that. :lol:

Instead, almost all of my dreams involve solving a puzzle. Like I am ordered to finish this impossible task, and I have to jump through hoops and leaps to finish it. Sometimes literally, I have to pull parkour moves and literally jump and leap through literal hoops to accomplish this task. Or often it involves finding somebody that I know in a very crowded place. Often I am never able to find that person before I wake up though.

When I was getting sober, I had Superwoman dreams all the time. I had a dream that I was a NAVY SEAL for Christ's sake. :lol: In my dream I swam 30 miles, and fought off 5 Taliban guys at the same time (I TKO'ed all 5 of them within only one punch too :lol:).

I was also sent on missions where I was swinging from a rope attached to a helicopter, and swung and crashed and tumbled through windows with my machine guns and armor trying to hunt down the bad guys. I would find them eventually, cowering under the table somewhere, and I'd just shoot them dead. It was like this awful cheesy action movie, but I felt so powerful and it felt so real.

One can only dream.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20457736 - 08/22/14 04:19 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
I only skimmed the post, but it just sounds like an amalgam of the shit that's in your head.  You obviously like Sex and the City.  You think about jobs a lot, sex, drugs, the lifestyle thereof.  It's just a mish-mash of Crystal G brain stuff.

Or, I don't know, maybe it's some super-important message from the cosmos beamed into your sleeping mind.  But probably not.

That is a very strong possibility, the only part that doesn't make sense in my dream is the escalating spiraling water fountain at the end. And why did I miss my stop and almost tumble 5 stories to my death?

And why did I fall in love at first sight with the man who rescued me, whose face I couldn't see? What the fuck does THAT mean? Because I NEVER think about scenarios like that. I don't plan on ever depending on a man, I am focused on my career, not being a housewife and mother.

I NEVER think about being rescued by some man and falling in love with him at first sight. That shit only happens in shitty-ass Hollywood movies.

Edited by Crystal G (08/22/14 04:38 AM)

InvisibleRocket

Loc: Land of the Freaks Flag
Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Crystal G]
    #20457794 - 08/22/14 05:18 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Damn. Vivid craziness girl:heart: :thumbup:
:butterflies:

I have not had a dream in a while :shrug: 2am?

I love it when it's 2:am because that is when shit gets scary in scary movies n shit. Yes!

None of the things in my dreams are every really :vibin: and vivid like that.

Usually more so on the :sundevil: because I scream myself awake yelling out all horror.

Quote:

That's just how I am though, :shrug:
conventional, conservative, and traditional people are SO fucking boring and passé.)

I thought that is how babys are made?

Was is so good feeling it was like an coma?

No, no.
:nojustno:

Business man have big time issues I would hope the world knows.

Yeah.

People.

:loveintheair:

:mjk2:

People are secretly jealous!! Deff!!

That couple also whispered? They would get scratched if they needed to be. :wink:

:offthehook:  :offthehook:  :offthehook:

Rehab :thumbup:

You are a sexy young :vibin:

Entrepreneur.

Entrepreneurship.

:cuteshit:  :feelsgoodgurl:  :highfive1:  :elmobong:

:sunspots:

Oh yeah what a sexy asz stud :thumbup: :hotidea: :hehehe:

:hehehe:

:meffz:
I'm normal though! So :shrug:? What?

Dream interpretations.
:freud:Maybe, Penis Envy?

I know some people are terrified by them.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Rocket]
    #20457802 - 08/22/14 05:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You probably need some kind of rehab. I really don't think it means anything, its a dream, not a hidden message. Do you think your dreams tell the future or something like that?

InvisibleRocket

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #20457806 - 08/22/14 05:29 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:tmckenna:

:tard:

No. I do not believe in a future.

Invisiblewhatsgrimace
Stranger
Male

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Rocket]
    #20457815 - 08/22/14 05:35 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rocket said:
:tmckenna:

:tard:

No. I do not believe in a future.

Unfortunately neither do I.

--------------------

InvisibleRocket

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20457834 - 08/22/14 05:44 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Why is it, to you?

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20457955 - 08/22/14 06:59 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

One time I had a dream were I was dressed in robes of purple and red and I was walking outside a marble palace were thousands of people were chanting my name. Fighter jets flew overhead and colossal statues of my image stood next to the palace.

--------------------

InvisibleRocket

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20457957 - 08/22/14 07:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

YOU ARE
:god: :heart::thumbup:

:smilingpuppy:

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#20457997 - 08/22/14 07:21 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Rocket why do you use so many gremlins?

@Crystal, do you really believe in dream interpretation and that your dreams signify something?

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

InvisibleRocket

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20458012 - 08/22/14 07:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:hug: my bad mate. :facepalm:

I have not been able to stop lolling. lol

I can not type at all times because my hands are  :tweaker:  :tweakin: on COFFEE and tobacco.

I have ADD and find it really hard not to just bust out with :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

My girl needs space for a moment. Her friend just died.

I'm all shaky at the hands and am  :butterflies:  and can not sit still. Ok I am going to smoke some tobacco now. :peace: :inlove3: :rockon:

:stanhopefacepalm:  :stanhopefacepalm:  :stanhopefacepalm:

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Rocket] * 5
    #20458052 - 08/22/14 07:50 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What drugs are you on Rocket? Are you on speed / meth?
No offence at all but it might be a good idea to stop using recreational drugs for a bit..
This issue you are having with your girlfriend seems to be having a dramatic effect on your typing and personality on here - and I would hate to see you become manic.. So whatever recreational drugs, for your own good, stop using (including weed) for at least 30 days if not longer.

--------------------

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
    #20458062 - 08/22/14 07:58 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Dream interpretation is about as profound as reading tea leaves and crystal ball gazing.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Anybody Good at Dream Interpreting? I Dreamt that I was Carrie from Sex & the City, Except In REHAB [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20458068 - 08/22/14 08:01 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
What drugs are you on Rocket? Are you on speed / meth?
No offence at all but it might be a good idea to stop using recreational drugs for a bit..
This issue you are having with your girlfriend seems to be having a dramatic effect on your typing and personality on here - and I would hate to see you become manic.. So whatever recreational drugs, for your own good, stop using (including weed) for at least 30 days if not longer.

Put him/her on ignore and read the thread. Take him/her off ignore and try to read a thread.

Puppet checked?

InvisibleRocket

#20458116 - 08/22/14 08:28 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The Master Salve Puppets, have me my puppet house arrest.

:lolwut:
LIFEE, LOL

H8TERS GONNA HATE. :crazy2:

There are lots and lots of wonderful little toxic goodies for sale to me and my family.

If you will.

The masters have:

Lots and lots of colorful little reds, perhaps even the blue bill. hehehe: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :hehehe:

:sad:
Do not forget, expensive tobacco... for sale, too.:thumbup:

Wonderful heath drugs n stuff mom and dad, you rock!  pride!  :straightpride:  :pride:  :thumbup:

I do not feel the need for alcohol. It has effected too many people in my own experience. :thumbup:

That's life.

They can not help them selves. I do not blame these poor folks... :sad: Alcohol.

Alcoholics. They do not have the control they think they have at times I would say. :shrug: Also other people trying to control them does not help. Thy will only change if thy make the change. It if up to you. There is no rulebook in the real world.

Just

peoples

ideas.

:stanhopefacepalm:  :huxleyfacepalm:  :smbfacepalm: 

:amanita:  :ameridillo: :bananamusic: :chinaman: 

:amazedohmygod: that felt good to say...

People... :facepalm:
:nojustno:

I love them anyway. Don't blame. Love is all that matters. :peace: :hug:

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#20458219 - 08/22/14 08:59 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

^ What drugs are you on. Why are you talking about alcohol?
Seriously - lay off the drugs. Including weed. You sound like you are going psychotic, and that's the last thing you need. Drug use including weed and alcohol exacerbates this.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom