Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
'Street Justice'
    #2045615 - 10/26/03 10:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Report: Witnesses Call Attacker's Death 'Street Justice'
Police Search For Alleged Vigilantes
POSTED: 1:00 p.m. EDT October 22, 2003
Some local residents strike back with fatal force against a man who was apparently attacking women in a local neighborhood Wednesday morning, Local 4 reported.

Police say a man in his 20s went on a rampage along Plymouth Road on Detroit's west side, attacking several women with a pipe.

There was no obvious motive for the attacks as the man apparently did not attempt to sexually assault or rob his victims, Local 4 reported.

Police say at least five girls or women were attacked before some local residents decided to take action in what they referred to as Detroit-style street justice, Local 4 reported.

A woman, who chose to remain anonymous, says she tried to run the man down with her car after she apparently witnessed him attacking a girl.

"So, I started towards the man, and he started running, and I was trying to run him over. Then, two men in a car came by, and they shot him," the woman said.

Dennis Powell, who witnessed the retaliation, said it was incredible.

Powell told Local 4 that a gray-color Grand Prix pulled up, and the persons inside the car fired five shots at the alleged attacker. Powell said the man then ran into an alley, where he was chased down and run over by the Grand Prix. The people inside the car then shot the man and left him behind, lying on the ground, Powell said.

The alleged attacker was later pronounced dead, according to the station's reports.

"I commend them. I mean, I don't justify anybody killing anyone, but they were saving someone else's life," said the anonymous woman.

The women attacked were reportedly taken to area hospitals to be treated. They were all expected to recover, Local 4 reported.

There was no word on if the persons inside the Grand Prix will face charges for their alleged actions.

Link

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: 'Street Justice' [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2047428 - 10/27/03 02:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

nice. i wonder how many more people he would have clubbed before the cops arrived, and how much jail time he would have recieved when he was convicted.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: 'Street Justice' [Re: ]
    #2047716 - 10/27/03 04:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

A bunch.

None or very little.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service