Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippinSpinners
Mr. Nice Guy

vicodin + shrooms?
    #2021760 - 10/19/03 12:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone ever try this combo?

--------------------
When I use the name "I", I'm talking about my friend of a friend named "Ivan".

--Mr. Nice Guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: TrippinSpinners]
    #2021862 - 10/19/03 01:21 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No, but I wouldn't even consider it considering the shroom body high is like so intense that it would probably just end up canceling out the vicodin, hence it would be a waste of time and in the long run the APAP in the vicodin will fuck your liver up and it just isn't worth it.. I have never tried it, but it defintally doesn't sound like a fun combo in my opinion.. More of just a waste of vicodin if anythign........

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: doop] * 1
    #2021882 - 10/19/03 01:31 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Mix the vicodin with weed if you're looking for fun/relaxation... Very very relaxing, and it seems like it makes cheap weed feel like good weed.

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #2023387 - 10/19/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah. 20mg hydrocodone + smoke a bowl when you start to feel the effects = fucked up.

I asked this question about a little over a week ago and some people said they couldn't feel it... another guy said it was the perfect combination... would probably be good to eat them before the shrooms so you're nice and relaxed and good feeling on the come-up.

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2042059 - 10/25/03 02:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the vicodin will rela u so much that it would b impossible to have a bad trip. i love this combo so will u.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #2042278 - 10/25/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i think ill do that on holloween...  ive still got pleny of vicodin lying around :smile:

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: ]
    #2042324 - 10/25/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I do this combo sometimes. I have pure hydorocodone and mix it in with the shrooms that I pack into capsules. I found it to be an excellent combo.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: orizon]
    #2042509 - 10/25/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'd get nausea  :frown: 

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2042980 - 10/25/03 09:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That is disgusting, junkie dope mixed with shrooms. Those pills are downers and shrooms are not. you should not mix pharmaceuticals, that is just another sign of early polydrug abuse.

Shame on you.

mj

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2043272 - 10/25/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I completely agree mjshroomer.

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: ImOver18]
    #2044278 - 10/26/03 08:25 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Very closed-minded you two are on the subject yeah?

"junkie dope"?  c'mon man...  a lot of people take hydrocodone because they are in pain, not cause they're junkies.  Also, a lot of people I know have taken a lot of hydrocodone recreationally but as of yet have not become junkies...

And I know a lot of people that would view eating mushrooms as the greater evil over eating hydrocodone, but the point still remains that people have the right to choose what they put in (legality aside). 

I, for one, think the "edge" is one of the best parts of a trip... teetering on the brink of insanity... a fingersnap away from a full-on wig-out session. 

But if they wanna round of their edges then who are we to judge them for it?  After all... we're just a bunch of mushroomheads anyways :smile:

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2044312 - 10/26/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheSlapnCapn said:
but the point still remains that people have the right to choose what they put in (legality aside).

And we have the right to disagree.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #2044414 - 10/26/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I may be mistaken, but don't you have a few growing and harvesting guides to opium on erowid?

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: Cherk]
    #2044437 - 10/26/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes I have an Opium Poppy Cultivation Manual on line at erowid.org, however, I do not i anywhere in my book suggest that one take opiates with hallucinogens. And there is no such thing as a recreational user of vicodan or any opiate subsititute. Sooner or later after you keep taking them you become addicted to them.

Rush Limbaugh, Liz Taylor, Elvis Presley and many other stook them for pain or for fun, Many who do take them for pain, eventually need them to stay straight or want to gget high fromtheir effects.

Then you end o up on methadone used to traeat opiate adddictrs. They even use methadone to get people off valiums.

MJ

And again, there is no such thing a s a recreational use of opiate substitutes or of narcotics. Never in my life have I heard anyone say they do heroin for recreation.. You sit and nod. Great fornm of recreation and burn cigarette holes in your furniture.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2044470 - 10/26/03 10:44 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I personally prefer to keep the shroom experience 'pure' but many people enjoy mixing it w/ relaxants like pot, valium, alcohol, vicoden, xanax, etc. I've tryed afew of these and it works nicely, the edge is gone, anxiety is gone, bad trips are far less likely, sleep is much easier, plus they feel good even tho you dont really pay attention.

It all comes down to what you like, give it a try and see if its good. Even if you like it I wouldn't limit myself to that combo. I doubt you'll be doing it that much if its only w/ tripping but remeber to be safe and be aware, if you add in other drugs you have to add in extra cautions.

As for opiates, I know lots of people as well that use them just for fun. There are ofcourse people that will get addicted to them but most people wont. Enless you're the narcotic type most people make them a 'side drug,' using it far from daily.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2044904 - 10/26/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

They even use methadone to get people off valiums.

No they don't. Methadone is a narcotic substitute used to treat OPIATE addiction. Valium is a BENZODIAZAPINE. The 2 are not chemicaly related at all. Benzodiazapines are very dangerous drugs to withdrawal from once a physiological addiction is established. Methadone would not be effective at all in treating benzo addiction. Furthermore it would not be legal,ethical or effective for a MD to treat valium addiction with methadone. If you don't believe this call your local methadone clinic and ask them.

Methadone can only be prescribed and administered by cerian MD's and clinics with the proper permits and license. To qualify for methadone maintaniance therapy a addict must be examined and pass certian qualifications.The main being the patient is a herion or other hard narcotic opiate addict. Methadone is never ever used to treat valium addiction.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: chinacat72]
    #2044943 - 10/26/03 02:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I recreationally take hydrocodone and dont consider myself to be at all addicted. I havent taken one milligram in 5 days now and I have 100's sitting by my bed to make the desire even worse. If you find yourself becoming addicted, then of course you should q

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2044953 - 10/26/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:

And again, there is no such thing a s a recreational use of opiate substitutes or of narcotics.  Never in my life have I heard anyone say they do heroin for recreation..  You sit and nod.  Great fornm of recreation and burn cigarette holes in your furniture.

ummmmmmmmmm yeaaaa, alright, sorry mj you dont speak for the 10 billion people living on this earth. ive used certain opiates for recreation opium/vicodins and i never used them more than 10 times in a year and am not anywhere near addicticted. and i dont smoke ciggarettes :tongue:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: orizon]
    #2044968 - 10/26/03 02:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

(sorry accidentally hit continue) <----as I was saying, you should of course quit if you find yourself becoming addicted, but I personally have not come to that dilemma. I think its taking it a little to far when you say, "And there is no such thing as a recreational user of vicodan or any opiate subsititute." You talk as if Vicodins are Meth. When I was trying to discover something to mix with shrooms to attempt to diminish that stomach pain-nausea, hydrocodone and vals were 2 of the drugs that I had some success with. MJ...Everybody on this forum admires your wisdom and vastness of knowledge concerning the subject of shrooms. I think it is awesome that we have somebody who is not only very experienced, but is willing to share it on these forums. But from what I know of hydrocodone, it is a relatively safe pharmacutical to occasionally mess around with. When you find yourself wakin up every morning looking for your pill bottle to swallow 3-4 Vics then YES...thats when its time to get help.

Anonymous

Re: vicodin + shrooms? [Re: TrippinSpinners]
    #2045003 - 10/26/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

eh... this thread has become more of a debate over the virtues of opiate use, and not so much about the mixing you're asking about.

i can't say that i've ever mixed them, but i honestly can't see why it would be a problem for you. medically speaking, it's fine.

i myself definitely prefer to eat mushrooms by themselves. to me, the experience is meant to be taken in that way.

why do you want to take opiates along with the mushrooms?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules