Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegrowin
addict
my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash)
    #2035895 - 10/23/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

So some friends went to preform in this festival. I tagged along since I got a free entrance and didn?t have anything to do.
me and P (a good friend and business partner) brought some salvia X10 to the festival since it seemed a proper setting to sell some of it.
After the show me and P decided go try our luck to sell some of the salvia and maybe get some ganja.
So were going in the camping site asking people who seemed proper. No one really knew what salvia is and the ones who did didn?t really understand what X10 extract means. I didn?t want any bad karma selling someone something this powerfull he didn?t really know what it is and I haven't had enough energy to explain.
After a few rounds P came to me and gives me half a blotter he exchanged for some salvia. I put it on my mouth and we continued our tour. We met someone who also used to make salvia extract and we sat down to smoke some hash with him and his friends. I haven't smoked for a month before that and I felt really stoned along with the hash opening up my trip.
So we started going all over the festival bouncing from here to there. From the trance, to the vip lounge through tons of stores. When we got out of the v.i.p lounge P said ?letts smoke some salvia? I nodded and we went back to the people we smoked some hash so we could use their bong.
When we got there they weren't there but some other guys were there. We asked for their bong and they gave us a small bong that was just perfect for salvia extract. I remember putting some salvia in the bowl, lighting it up, holding it in my lungs.
from now on remember only pictures.
I remember walking away from there and then I saw one of my friends. He took us somewhere and all I can remember is that I was saying to him ?its not me controlling my body, its not me?
He brought me to some chill place where a lot of my friends and some new friends were. I sat there not understanding a word being said. This girl that was flirting with everybody started to talk to me about my septum but I really couldn't reply to anything she said. At one point I decided I was too trippin for any socializing so I layed down and closed my eyes. The moment I closed my eyes I remember half a second of a friend?s voice. This voice represented the reality I lived in that far and it crumbled infront of my bare eyes. This second of voice continued for eternity. This totally freaked me out. All the things that I knew about the world were false. What I saw was whats underneath everything I knew to be reality. All I have known until now was just an illusion. Right after understanding it I got emerged in it. Once in a while some ?old reality? got into my brain and then it continued for eternity till the next bit of old reality came in. I was part of a giant wheel and the old reality was the ground. Every time my part came in contact with the ground a new eternity came to my consciousness.
I was totally unaware of my body, of regular reality, of who I was and what brought me to this state. I just expirianced different eternities that changed every once in a while. I didn?t even remember the last eternity I?v expirianced beofe the one I was expirianceing at the moment.
After a while of this going on the exposure to regular reality started to grow gradually.
At first I couldn?t communicate with my body but I knew It was there. I rememberd that there are humans and a regular world but I couldn?t realy comprehand anything about this world except it exicted. Then I rememberd I was a human. I tried ot think how did I get here and rememberd it was done by some sort of drug. Then I thoght I smoked ganja and then I thought that it was ileagal because THEY don?t want people to see what I have just seen because therel be no huminty this way.
I felt crazy and thought I will have to bare this forever, that what iv just seen is my secret and nobody could know about it.
After a while I was getting less and less psychotic and rememberd this is all temporery. I could feel my body now but it was like controlling a machine. I thought I was all drooling but afterwards my friends told my I was looking regular.
I saw my friend P jumping up and down acting all hyper.
I realy wanted to get back to reality and feel my body again so I got up and went to the direction of the trance dancefloor. I got there only to see 100 people dancing to psychdelic rock, I got right to ?srawberry fields?. I didnt know how to eat this up. I just stood there looking at the yellow submerine video. I wanted to hop and jump like I knew and loved. Instead I just stared at this very weird situation. I went form there only to see some rapper and a bunch of 50 men (amd some women). the guy on the stage shoutd out ?some girl is gonna get some COCK tonigh? and started shouting ?COCK! COCK!? and all the 50 men followed ?COCK! COCK! COCK!? man, I didn?t know what to do with this primal ceremony. I just started lughing histerricly. I called my best friend. The second I press the send button I see her with her cell In her hand. She said she was just tring to call me and then I rang. She saw how fragile I was and gave me a good big hug. I hanged all that evening in the v.i.p lounge not talking much. I saw a camel there wich also seemed very strange. When I went to sleep I thought about what I went through and my heartbeat accelerated. When my best friend woke me up to go home I jumped mambeling things.
It took several days befor I was comfortable in my body and everytime I smoke some weed I saw patterns.
The next day I was driving alone and a small plane was flying infront of me 5 meters above. I think I t was real.

Without the hundreds of psychdelic expiriances I had befor I don?t think I could have coped with an expiriance as intense as this.

a growin original

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomlife
I ate 2oz's

Loc: SKY
Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: growin]
    #2036003 - 10/23/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thats insane man, the salvia proabably effected the trip for 5-10mins and then the rest of the trip was just the acid.

--------------------
"heaven isnt somewhere you goto when you die, its that split second in life when you actually feel alive.." eyedea

B+: Day 1 of casing - Harvest

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: Shroomlife]
    #2036129 - 10/23/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i had about 10 minutes of moving around befor my friend took my to the chillout place.
i looked at people talking not understanding what they said for about 10 minutes.
i was told that i layed down not moving for about another 20 minutes.

the massive hallucinations started the second i closed my eyes.
now, therse a theory about lsd (and maybe other psychdelics) that one of the things it does is disturb communication between the brain and tactile receptors. when the brain dosnt get any input it confiscates itself so it wont be 'empty'. nature always trys to be balanced. maybe our psych is built in a way that there wont be a vacum in our mind.
this is a prfect example for this theory. the moment i had almost no input, the last thing i had in my mind just continued foreverrrrrrrrrr.

a growin original

InvisibleLoriiii
barbie core

Loc: Israel
    #2039036 - 10/24/03 03:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hard shit...

salvia is the devil.

i hopw u wont get to experience anything like that ever again, may u know only good trips..

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: Loriiii]
    #2040409 - 10/24/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The trip didnt sounds that bad too me, just really intense and insightful.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: Smaug]
    #2042525 - 10/25/03 05:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, doesnt sound bad to me either. I was on 4 hits of powerful blotter, 2 hits of insufflated E, salvinorin....and probably a double haul of Salvia 10x a couple weeks ago...

Without a doubt it was a level 5, and i was in a COMPLETE other world, and never came down for a long time. I certainly dont have hundreds of psychedelic experiences behind me, but i was chill...easy to just let it hit you and take it all in.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: PDU]
    #2042748 - 10/25/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like the LSD was pretty damn good... doesn't sound like the salvia was the cause of most of experience (except the not feeling your body part)

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: my level 5 trip report. (LSD,salviaX10 & hash) [Re: PDU]
    #2044408 - 10/26/03 09:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

bad - no
intresting - yes

growin original

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #2044415 - 10/26/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it was the salvia + the acid.
iv ate hundreds of blotters and smoked alot of salvia. never had this kind of expiriance from one of them alone.
it was also to the fact that i decided to lay back and close my eyes, otherwise this wouldnt of happend.

a growin original

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom