Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash)
    #2043028 - 10/25/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

2 days previous my group and i candyflipped and used salvia for the first time, we'd been hanging out since. Trouble came, and hiding was required, phone calls, money, people, blankets, acoustic, tv, stereo, a jar of drugs, candles, and a cooler....we we're off to the lake.

9:00pm, we pulled into the gravel, cowpie laden driveway. With the highbeams shining bright onto the small cabin we searched every wall for a way to get in. It was my dad 1's moms cabin, and we didnt have keys.

Within about 12 minutes we were in, and had brought all our stuff in through the back. Immediately we started rearranging things to suit our needs. There was 6 of us Chrys, Krys, dad 1, dad 2, dad 3, and i.

Now let me explain this cabin.....

It was built in the late 50's, right on a lake....very small, but sturdy and cozy. However, I suspect sometime in the 60's or 70's hippies owned and inhabited the cabin, The outhouse was painted with flower power, there were curtains on walls without windows, 2 woodstoves and 1 electric, a huge balcony overlooking the lake, and all sorts of interesting old sheets and blankets and books and such, The place really has character, and knowing its good knowing that likely other people have probably had a very similar experience to your own...tripping. Makes it feel accomodating, and whats better than that.

So the scene is set, 6 close kids, 2 oz's of hash, 20+ hits of blotter, 1/2 oz of mushrooms, and syrian rue all on a weekday getaway.

Immediately the dads and I ate 1 tablespoon (3g) of syrian rue each, and proceeded to make the small cabin comfortable and smoke some bowls. Around a half hour later the half ounce of mushrooms was divided into 5 piles and the dads, Chrys, and i consumed them all. Somewhere around there we each ate 1 or 2 hits of acid aswell.

For an hour and a bit we sat comfortably in a circle, smoking hash and discussing all sorts of things, and listening to all sorts of music. The conversation shifted to the group dynamic, and an idea we'd mentioned before came up - changing our name so we can be official family - Dad in another language. Then it moved onto the future, and starting a commune with the $50,000 my friend will be getting in 6 months... We considered for awhile, when all of a sudden out came the suggestion:

"Lets go into that room"

I proceeded into the back room where there were 2 beds, on a soft yellow shaggy carpet. It had strange lighting. Dad 1 followed, and we began talking - things started moving - An undulating rhythm - a cosmic flow - a translucent draft manipulating reality thoroughly but unpredictably. The effervescent glow of light was mesmerizing, and the patterns which materialized on a whim had a distinct strongly psilocybin character. Unfocusing would multiply small area's which would consequently pull high, left and centre.
The roof seemed to twist and bubble like oil on water, while the walls seemed to have a symbiotic downward flow being pulled consistantly to the right. Things were getting weirder real fast.

Within a few minute's all 6 of us were standing in this small room, and walking around in strange formations, talking randomly and making noises. Gleefully i retrieved my aviators and thought of this as my acid test. After awhile of this, we did some hotknives on a camp stove on the kitchen floor and these really wretched my throat and chest. I felt constricted, and this was amplified by how hard i was tripping. After though, we ate some more acid and awaited. I settled into my couch and just played with my visual fields....ive found im gaining a fair amount of control through focus as to what i see and how i perceive something.

I started getting really cold....and i rubbed my hands incessently trying to warm them. I had on long johns, sweaters, hoodie, gloves, leather jacket, blankets...plus there was a space heater, candles, and the oven heating the cabin for a few hours...yet i was unbearably cold. It was the worst feeling in the world, not being able to warm up...cold to the core, nagging you with every shiver. Finally they got me to go sit outside on the dock on the lake...but i couldnt even enjoy the stars because i was shaking so bad inside my blankets. It was a beautiful night, and id never seen so many stars so bright, my friends were in teeshirts and loving it....i wish so much i could have laid back and took it all in.

As i went inside it felt as if i had a pit in my stomach. I had eaten a greasy burger earlier in the day and i think the syrian rue disagree'd with it, It felt as if a ball of energy was surging painwaves through my stomach as it constricted. It was gut wrenching....but after huddling over, warming up, and thinking positive...i got over it.

We were all up until 5 or 6am being very high...just absorbing the walls, and bouncing idea's and thoughts. At this time we all went to bed, and while i cant speak for them...but mine was fucking fantastic. Another night that draws the group closer together. Many more to come..

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: PDU]
    #2043104 - 10/25/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

awesome adventure if i do say so :thumbup: :mushroom2: :grin:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblelongshot
title of what?

Loc: Farther North than you
Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: Infrared]
    #2043332 - 10/25/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

So well written as always.

Offlinegarbage

Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: longshot]
    #2043458 - 10/26/03 12:28 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

what is this family/group?

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: garbage]
    #2043494 - 10/26/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

compadres, amigos

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: garbage]
    #2044046 - 10/26/03 03:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

garbage said:
what is this family/group?

Yeah, yous gots. We're the misfits from every other group, basically a group of ecclectic kids with elaborate dreams who are in the midst of growing up.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#2044068 - 10/26/03 03:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Dad 1 and 2 are extremely talented and motivated punk rock musicians who already have connections with hollywood and courtney love. Currently starting their way to fame. - drop outs

Im the genius drug kid who fucked up and dropped out, and acts as a guide and keeps people safe.

Dad 3 is a young enterprising drug dealer whose got himself involved two deep over his head, but knows how to do things glamorously.

Krys is dad 1's girlfriend and a wild and crazy out of control girl.

And Chrys is another drop out, a wannabe hippie, very smart girl, very stunningly beauitful girl, and very fun to hang out with.

So...in a nut shell, thats us.

We're changing our name, we're getting tattoo's, we're living together and we're going to *make things happen*.

It seems like a farout thing for a bunch of a stupid kid's, but it will be the greatest thing ever. We are the tightest, most efficient group of kids who get things done and does it well.

Creating memories for a lifetime.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2044122 - 10/26/03 04:58 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wow...that fuckin rawks...alotta people would kill to be in your shoes like that.. :thumbup:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2044130 - 10/26/03 05:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hardcore as always.

Can you explain the "Dad1 and Dad2", thing?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2044713 - 10/26/03 12:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, We're all dad's....

I was thinking about it last nite, and we're comparable to the momma's and the papa's - we call all the girls mom and all the guys dad.

We speak Skal.

Skal is a somewhat nonsense language within our group....

"dadaire, did you bring the potaire?" and there's lots of tongue rolling, and extending of words.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Hippie Flip Boost (syrian rue, acid, mush, pot, hash) [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2044738 - 10/26/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion said:
alotta people would kill to be in your shoes like that.. :thumbup: 

See, its really amazing to me. People just need to do things. If you want to be in shoe's like mine, put them on. its as easy as that... We started out like all the rest of the kids on these boards...we smoked pot in the forest and got our brothers to buy us alcohol....Just look what its escalated into. Why?

It never *just happened*. We made it happen... And anyone can if they have pure intent. 

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract