Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again
    #2039263 - 10/24/03 06:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i felt that i needed to get this down somewhere.

i'm in a bad mood lately [the last couple of days] and i don't know how to feel better. i can distract myself, especialy through talking to the people here and on the IRC server [as i always do] but this dosen't make it go away.

i feel far to guick to anger, or be frustrated, and i don't like being this way. it dosen't really matter why i am getting this way; i know, and will work through it, but it frustrates me most of all taht i know this will repeat itself.

i am usualy a verry happy person and i am growing as an individual every moment of my waking life, but i can not escape the fact that i will always have problems that hold be back.

unrelated to the above; i have been feeling pressured a lot lately. i am [and have always been, as far as i can remember] restless when my mind is not engaged with something, even when i am physicaly tired. i don't sleep as often as most people and i realy don't mind this but others who are important to me seem to think it is a bad thing. i feel i am meant to be this way, as i feel i am meant to be teh way i am in most respects. i would not be unwilling to change something about myself i thought nessecary if it might help my relationship with someone as important to me as my grirl or my mother, but it is hard.

i am not here looking for answers or advice, though i'd not be unreceptive to any offered; i merely felt a need to express the way i am feeling to others. this place is a good sounding board :smile:.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again [Re: canid]
    #2039921 - 10/24/03 02:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the connection, eh.

I know how you feel :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again [Re: trendal]
    #2039978 - 10/24/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

dude, we all have shitty days... sometimes they just last for months or years. Its all good dude... it can always be worse. I know, thats not really a consolation, but you still got your health, and your balls (dont you?), and you got US :grin:

ive been having a shitty time with life too... lets start a club 

--------------------

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again [Re: Suffer]
    #2040506 - 10/24/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i was feeling like shit.. really shiity you know? and i walked past this guy paralyzed over 1/2 of his body laughing, smiling, having a good time. and he told me to have a good day.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2040510 - 10/24/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

awe.
taht helps a lot :smile:.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: well it finaly happened: i'm feelin shitty again [Re: canid]
    #2041374 - 10/25/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"well it finaly happened"

hooray!

the bad times will assist in making the incoming good times seem even better :smile:

Smile at the horror and joy ahead of you

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag