Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
sick of it
    #2037936 - 10/23/03 10:59 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

I'm so sick of high school, it seems like all i do in class is look out the window and think of the other places i could be or the other interesting things i could be doing. I wonder where i'll be in 4 years, i hope not in this country lol.

just random shit, bored. Peace all.

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: sick of it [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2037978 - 10/23/03 11:09 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Are you a senior? Once you get accepted into a college it's smooth sailing from there. Try to do early admissions if it's still early enough. You don't have to do shit in school anymore (the absolute bare minimum from dropping your grades too much), then you can pick your hobby for class time: draw art, listen to music, sleep, read a book, do drugs, try to get girls, whatever. Most teachers are pretty cool to seniors.

Last year (I'm a freshman in college now) I went to school blazed every day, zoned out and drew first period or just talked about drugs. I played around on my friend's laptop during second period and let underclassmen do the chemistry lab work for my group. I slept during third period the entire year, right in front of the teacher. Lunch I'd normally blaze again, then I'd have physics and that was really cool and interesting. French I just thought of every reason that I hated my teacher, or I just slept. Then last period I slept there too or left early. 3 of those were college level classes, the others were honors. I ended up with 3 Bs and 3 As too.

Senior year teaches you the fine art of copying too.

If you're not a senior: sucks for you. Just look forward to senior year and college, cuz college = teh fucking shit.

keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
    #2037996 - 10/23/03 11:14 PM (13 years, 7 days ago)

RespectTheFungus said:
I'm so sick of high school, it seems like all i do in class is look out the window and think of the other places i could be or the other interesting things i could be doing. I wonder where i'll be in 4 years, i hope not in this country lol.

just random shit, bored. Peace all. 

I'm lookin' out the window thinkin' of all the things I could have been if I could be where you are now knowin' what I know now  :sad: don't stray......get smart, be wise.....enjoy all :thumbup:   

"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Offlinethe universe
Harbinger ofEldritch Despair

Loc: Under your bed
    #2039209 - 10/24/03 07:29 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

High school's such a short period of life. It's better than real responsibility I'll tell you that much. College is a lot better though, trust me.

"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Ambient Drone

Loc: Second star on the right.
Re: sick of it [Re: the universe]
    #2041629 - 10/25/03 05:27 AM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I wish I could go back to high school. I graduated in 2002 and haven't gotten to school yet. I then after having a few arrests (1 off my record now, the other found not guilty) I moved from bad bad Illinois to good ole Oregon on a whim after meeting (non relationship) this dude on irc HA. Saved up money came out with two suitcases and 900 bucks. Strange things happened, didn't stay with the guy I talked to until about a week and a half to two weeks later, then finally found a place to live. Moved again with better people and here I am. I have a shitty job that doesn't pay well enough, so I don't make enough for rent. I borrow money from my parents atm, but other than that I am doing great. Almost no more depression and I might meet new people sometime here. HA

Next semester I want to take classes, but I have to wait a year until I get instate tuition because even Portland Community College charges up the ass for out of state. So I will try to take part time next semester. Hopefully with me going to school, my parents will be willing to officially help me (like not a loan) even though that is kind of what has been happeneing anyways. If I can get my gradepoint average up to 3.2 and retake the ACT (got a 24 but didn't have a calculator like everyone else) to get a 26 I will apply to Simon Fraiser University (I think it is) which is near Van BC ;D. Their international rates are pretty good, and I think I might be able to get student loans to cover or really help out there. So everything will work out for you dude, if you want to be out of the country it isnt hard. I moved acorss the country to a city I didn't know without knowing anyone besides maybe 2 people.

"They" want you to think that doing things like that is like going to the moon, and if you make it your lucky as shit. But really, if you go to the right places, you will be suprised how well things can work out for you in the long run. I thought about dropping out of school my senior year second semester and I only had half days haha. The funny thing is, if I would have and got my GED I would have met requirments for NIC that I applied to.... Odd. But if I would have gotten in, my life would be completely different, for the worse still. Funny how that worked out. I also recently discovered, that doing school work is liek researching drugs and chemicals. That it is actually pretty easy when it comes to it.... I want to go to school so bad.

Re: sick of it [Re: caolite]
    #2041780 - 10/25/03 01:54 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I miss high school... everything was so much more simple and easier. It was fun. But I am having a blast now in college being 21.. hehe... Just wait... it will come.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub