Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Good acid, good weed, good night ( trip report)
    #2036649 - 10/23/03 04:51 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It all started last night. I was talkin to my best friend and he had this big art project due the next day, so he thought it might be a good idea to come over and rip the bong with me to help get the creative juices flowin - and to escape the drama of his house's analness to further encourage the creative juices to flow freely.

So he comes over around 9ish id say, my plan was to smoke with him, maybe toss him out a couple ideas and then get to some good ol video game playin while he worked his ass off. But, before u know it, once i get that good ol mary in my lungs, i start thinkin a bit different.

when that mary hits my lungs and i realize the situation of my good friend, the situation being that he has some crazy art project to do and lately i know hes been goin through some rough shit, so i elected to help him out. that got me to thinkin somethin else....what could be better on this spur of the moment night than to add a little acid into the mix. now when i smoke out i always tease myself about taking the 3 stamps i had chillin in my closet for  the past few weeks.  well tonight  i took my own bait and we fucking had those stamps in our mouth by 11:24pm if i remember precisely (somehow).

well, when the acid set in we had to get a few games of counter strike in to be safe. as usual the pure potency of mindless violence while tripping was quite the cherry on top of my ethneogenic ice cream sunday.  so after we get our rocks off from fuckin some shit up in counter-strike we start on the project.

the cool part is, we have dedicated this project to a SINGLE shroomery board member( including to ourselves cuz we own) because his art work basically was the theme for the project. i found his work a couple weeks ago on the art's section of the forums. Only thing is i have no idea who in the hell creator of this art was ( but plan on finding out after i write this post). once i figure it out I will post it here(with props to the guy who made it), and then I will post the 'art project' we completed somehow over the course of the night, here on this thread.

ok so anyway, at some point in the trip we went outside to have a cig. once outside i could see how nice the darkness can be for hallucinations of the jizziest kind.  we decided it was time for some exploring and adventuring ---it was time to get out into our natural element , nature.

it was while creeping through shadows in my neighborhood when it came to me how such experiences were very healthy for my inner self. after more conversation of how being out in the wilderness calms our  souls and helps us to heal ourselves, i felt totally fucking wired. i was bursting with energy , but energy i could contain and use to further myself in this  temporary existance that we live in (presumably) :P

so with this new found energy we got our asses back home and started working our asses off straight till the sun came out. i was really fucking getting into this art stuff. art has not really interested me the slightest since i was a child and liked to draw comic book shit. but last night, i mean, my eyes were opened. i came up with my own little defination for art last night and it is this : art is your images ideas and thoughts put into physical form. a whole new door has opened for me now, i come off this trip with a new found love for art. 

for now , its mostly just my art that i love because once we finished that project ( 5 minutes before i had to drop him off for class ) i just felt damn good. there is a good chance anyone that sees our combined effort at this project will think it looks pretty crappy, which is fine by me, because it means a lot to me. 

well sorry if my post has no closure but its 5pm the next day and i still havent slept , and my friend needs a ride back from school so im goin to find out how the whole project went over with the teacher ( the collage had fucking crazy tripped out HUGE shrooms all over it plus cut out from that cool shroomery guys' art )

ok lack of sleep, time to end this post. a big fat

THE END! peace :rasta:

-dank

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: Good acid, good weed, good night ( trip report) [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2036757 - 10/23/03 05:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup: Is there any way you could scan that collage and post it?

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Re: Good acid, good weed, good night ( trip report) [Re: Letto]
    #2037706 - 10/23/03 10:10 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Actually was thinking of taking pics with a digital camera when he gets it back from professor after grading. also gonna look for the original pic i spoke of which inspirred our trippy collage thing ;P

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2040123 - 10/24/03 05:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I look foward to seeing it.

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Re: Good acid, good weed, good night ( trip report) [Re: jarby]
    #2043860 - 10/26/03 03:36 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys. Finally found the guy who made the pic that inspired my artistic acid experience. His name on shroomery board is poxin. here it is. also should get the pic of the collage my friend and I made using parts of this pic within the week ;D

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
    #2047027 - 10/27/03 12:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Nice! I had that as my background a couple of weeks ago. I thought about it over the weekend and figured that is the drawing you meant, but I was away from my comp and couldn't post it. :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports