Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: StanKlein]
    #20114941 - 06/11/14 03:46 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Three, huh?  I don't recall that.  I just know of one in 1981 and now this one, apparently. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStanKlein
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #20127254 - 06/14/14 01:55 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Curiously, this house is directly across the street from a notorious Berkeley drug house.

In fact, I suspect the topmost photo from the Berkeleysider article was taken from the attic room of 1610...

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: StanKlein]
    #20129264 - 06/14/14 01:40 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

note the Volkswagen van in Gillan's driveway on Street View, as well as a graffiti'ed truck lol.

my friend requested info from Contra Costa County regarding Gillan's latest arrest.. he wasn't paying attention and the sheriffs office called him twice but he didn't answer. i know that he was released on Tuesday, probably posted bail.

my friend was thinking it was just going to take him to an online page, not have the sheriffs call him. he may try again since he's a journalist working on an article regarding clandestine LSD manufacture. i will post whatever info he gets here, unless someone else wants to.

also that home sold for 199,000?? what a piece of shit, Berkeley is expensive as hell. must be the shadiest / cheapest part of town. that home would be like 60k here

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: D.M.T]
    #20129330 - 06/14/14 01:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Are there any articles confirming that it's Kevin Gillan yet?  Why would he be able to post bail?

--------------------

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

#20347520 - 07/29/14 04:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

All I have been able to find on Paul Stepak and Bernard N Hassall is that the feds were looking for the "cook" in that case.  Did they ever find the cook?  Also Kevin Gillan is 62yo.  I doubt that was him in that bust.

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous] * 1
    #20347655 - 07/29/14 04:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Also is this GWD?
GARY WALTER DASH
Register Number: 53671-065
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Florence FCI
Release Date: 01/31/2016

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

#20347674 - 07/29/14 04:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

http://fultonhistory.com/Newspaper%2011/Geneva%20NY%20Finger%20Lake%20Times/Geneva%20NY%20Finger%20Lake%20Times%201977%20Nov%201977/Geneva%20NY%20Finger%20Lake%20Times%201977%20Nov%201977%20-%200151.pdf

Here's what I found on the '77 bust.
Is Eric Brown aka Eric Ghost?

"Sheriff Bartolomie indicated that laboratory equipment seized had the capability of producing what he termed "billions of LSD tablets," A portion of the lab equipment was seized at the Mountain House residence. The balance was stored, according to the sheriff, in "a local warehouse." The sheriff refused to comment as to whether the term "local" meant Ukiah. The raiders were armed with search warrants issued by the local court. In custody awaiting filing of formal charges and arraignment are husband and wife William H. Weeks, 25, charged with conspiracy to manufacture, transporting and sale of drugs; and Anita Josephine Weeks, 25, conspiracy to manufacture and possession of drugs. Also in custody are John E. Hamilton, 41, booked for conspiracy to manufacture drugs, manufacture of LSD and possession of marijuana; his wife, Rosalind Hamilton, 24, conspiracy to manufacture, possession, transportation and sale, and manufacture of LSD; Barry J. Orlando, 26, possession of dangerous drugs, transportation and sale; and Stephen A. Abruzzo, 22, possession, transportation and sale, and his wife, Marion J. Abruzzo, 20, possession of marijuana. Sheriff Bartolomie indicated that there was evidence of recent manufacture. The case had been under investigation for the last four years by federal agencies and for several months here."

Edited by filamentous (07/29/14 04:38 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous]
    #20347762 - 07/29/14 04:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

filamentous said:
Also Kevin Gillan is 62yo.  I doubt that was him in that bust.

I don't know if he was apart of that recent bust, but that's definitely the same Kevin Gillan on that BOP locator.  It has his date of birth as June 20, 1949, which is correct.

Quote:

filamentous said:
All I have been able to find on Paul Stepak and Bernard N Hassall is that the feds were looking for the "cook" in that case.  Did they ever find the cook? 

I don't know any more than you do about it, I don't think.  But I get the impression that Hassall was the cook?  That's just a guess though, of course. 

I will check into those other two things after awhile.  Thanks for the info.  It looks good! 

--------------------

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

#20347829 - 07/29/14 04:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
I don't know if he was apart of that recent bust, but that's definitely the same Kevin Gillan on that BOP locator.  It has his date of birth as June 20, 1949, which is correct.

So he's currently locked up?  On what charges?

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous]
    #20349157 - 07/29/14 10:35 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

filamentous said:
So he's currently locked up?  On what charges?

Remember, back in this thread (I think), someone posted a news article about a recent Berkeley LSD bust.  They showed that Kevin Gillan's BOP page shows that he went back into custody on that date.  So I'd really like to hear an update about this.  It appears to have been him, but it's not entirely clear.

As for your Eric Brown find.  That's really interesting.  I had never heard about that one and I'd love to know more about it.  Is he The Ghost?  I know less than nothing about that at this point, but it definitely piques my interest when you start talking about a mysterious LSD chemist named The Ghost.  It just sounds immensely interesting.  So you think Brown may be The Ghost because he was busted around the same period and for the same trade that The Ghost was known for? 

--------------------

Offlinefilamentous
Entheomycologist
 User Gallery

#20351031 - 07/30/14 01:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I know that his name was Eric the Ghost.  I believe he was from NY too.  Also the method for laying sheets was the same.  Mark McCloud talks about the ghost some. 

As for the BOP update.  It shouldn't hit until he's released into state or federal custody from the Berkeley police.  I can't figure out why it would have happened on the same day.  I think the full name is Kevin ward gillan.  I couldn't find anything other than he was released in '87.

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

#20351065 - 07/30/14 01:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

He was in Contra Costa County jail the same day as this bust the records I was able to find indacte, and was released a day or two later. Gillan more than likely is relevant to this.

My friend typed his name in the jail locator and immediately got two phone calls from the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office, but did not pick up the phone. I'm not sure if they will still be able to give the information since it's been a month, but you guys could just as easily do the same thing.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#20351766 - 07/30/14 04:12 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

D.M.T said:
My friend typed his name in the jail locator and immediately got two phone calls from the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office

Saaay WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!?!  :what:  :uhoh:

Quote:

filamentous said:
I know that his name was Eric the Ghost.  I believe he was from NY too.  Also the method for laying sheets was the same.  Mark McCloud talks about the ghost some. 

Can you give me that link if you run across it?  I found one little blurb about him in an article about McCloud, but not from him. 

Quote:

filamentous said:As for the BOP update.  It shouldn't hit until he's released into state or federal custody from the Berkeley police.  I can't figure out why it would have happened on the same day.  I think the full name is Kevin ward gillan.  I couldn't find anything other than he was released in '87.

I don't remember if it showed up the same day, but it's in there.  You'll see that, according to that locator, he has NMN (no middle name).  I don't know man.  I know his bail is apparently $120,000, which they don't give you for jay walking.  But your guess is as good as mine.  I have no idea yet.  I hope it wasn't him though.  He'll never get out at this point if he was cooking again.

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Loc: A Park
Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan]
    #20369833 - 08/03/14 04:50 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

D.M.T said:
My friend typed his name in the jail locator and immediately got two phone calls from the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office

Saaay WHAT!??!?!?!?!?!?!  :what:  :uhoh:

Quote:

filamentous said:

Can you give me that link if you run across it?  I found one little blurb about him in an article about McCloud, but not from him. 

Quote:

filamentous said:As for the BOP update.  It shouldn't hit until he's released into state or federal custody from the Berkeley police.  I can't figure out why it would have happened on the same day.  I think the full name is Kevin ward gillan.  I couldn't find anything other than he was released in '87.

I don't remember if it showed up the same day, but it's in there.  You'll see that, according to that locator, he has NMN (no middle name).  I don't know man.  I know his bail is apparently $120,000, which they don't give you for jay walking.  But your guess is as good as mine.  I have no idea yet.  I hope it wasn't him though.  He'll never get out at this point if he was cooking again.

BTW I can no longer find info on Gillan in the system....maybe he got bailed out. Lemme know if any of you guys have success finding anything.

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: filamentous] * 2
    #20372470 - 08/04/14 10:29 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

As far as I knew William Weeks was never caught.
Quote:

During the period 1970–1980 in various locations the manufacturing chemists Bill Weeks and associates are alleged to have produced several kilograms...
Will Weeks

The full article on the bust is copied I the quote below. This is literally all I've been able to dig up
Quote:

December 2nd 1971
"Early morning raid on farmhouses sheriff's raid nets huge drug apparatus"

One of the largest narcotics raids of record resulted early this morning in the arrests of seven persons at two locations in southern Mendocino County. A force of 30 men representing the federal and state bureaus of narcotics, the Mendocino County sheriff's department and the Sonoma County sheriff's department, swooped down at 3:50 a.m. on two farmhouses, one on Mountain House Road, and the other on Highway 128, two and one- half miles west of Mountain House Road. The raiders were led by Sheriff Reno Bartolomie with District Attorney Duncan James and Deputy District Attorney Bill Neill participating. There was no resistance. During a press conference called at 11:15 a.m., Sheriff Bartolomie withheld certain details due to the possibility of jeopardizing prosecution of the defendants in this county. Sheriff Bartolomie indicated that laboratory equipment seized had the capability of producing what he termed "billions of LSD tablets," A portion of the lab equipment was seized at the Mountain House residence. The balance was stored, according to the sheriff, in "a local warehouse." The sheriff refused to comment as to whether the term "local" meant Ukiah. The raiders were armed with search warrants issued by the local court. In custody awaiting filing of formal charges and arraignment are husband and wife William H. Weeks, 25, charged with conspiracy to manufacture, transporting and sale of drugs; and Anita Josephine Weeks, 25, conspiracy to manufacture and possession of drugs. Also in custody are John E. Hamilton, 41, booked for conspiracy to manufacture drugs, manufacture of LSD and possession of marijuana; his wife, Rosalind Hamilton, 24, conspiracy to manufacture, possession, transportation and sale, and manufacture of LSD; Barry J. Orlando, 26, possession of dangerous drugs, transportation and sale; and Stephen A. Abruzzo, 22, possession, transportation and sale, and his wife, Marion J. Abruzzo, 20, possession of marijuana. Sheriff Bartolomie indicated that there was evidence of recent manufacture. The case had been under investigation for the last four years by federal agencies and for several months here.
William Weeks Bust

Also Billy Orlando, listed in the quote above, was previously known as an associate of Will Weeks and this further proves it.

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898] * 1
    #20372560 - 08/04/14 10:58 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Also I went ahead and typed up the info on Eric Brown.

Quote:

November 5th 1977
"Police Arrest Three in LSD Operation"
A $2 million-a-month LSD operation has been broken up with the arrest of three people and the discovery of a manufacturing lab here, authorities said Friday. Eric Brown, 25, of Modesto, Calif., was charged with conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance and possession with intent to sell. Andrea Layton, 25, of Manhattan, was charged with conspiracy to posses with intent to sell a controlled substance, and Denise Laflore, 31, of Mission City, British Colombia, was charged with conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance. Officials said most of the LSD, manufactured in a trailer, was sold in California.
Eric Brown/Eric Ghost

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898]
    #20373755 - 08/04/14 04:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kman1898 said:
BTW I can no longer find info on Gillan in the system....maybe he got bailed out. Lemme know if any of you guys have success finding anything.

Yeah, I just checked that same Alameda County page that StanKlein posted earlier in this thread, but I didn't find any record of him?  Did StanKlein troll us by fabricating that picture or was he in there and is now........gone?  I can't understand that. 

Thanks for those William Weeks and Eric Brown articles.  I'm fixing to add both of those events to my "Today in psychedelic history" threads for those days.  :cool:

Let me ask you a couple more questions.  First, you must have a subscription to that newspaper site where you found William Weeks?  I can't see it because I haven't subscribed.  If so, can you do a screen shot of it for me to have?  Second, when you say William Weeks was never caught, what do you mean by that?  Do you mean he's been on the run since 1971? 

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Learyfan]
    #20373849 - 08/04/14 05:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Kman1898 said:

Yeah, I just checked that same Alameda County page that StanKlein posted earlier in this thread, but I didn't find any record of him?  Did StanKlein troll us by fabricating that picture or was he in there and is now........gone?  I can't understand that. 

Thanks for those William Weeks and Eric Brown articles.  I'm fixing to add both of those events to my "Today in psychedelic history" threads for those days.  :cool:

Let me ask you a couple more questions.  First, you must have a subscription to that newspaper site where you found William Weeks?  I can't see it because I haven't subscribed.  If so, can you do a screen shot of it for me to have?  Second, when you say William Weeks was never caught, what do you mean by that?  Do you mean he's been on the run since 1971?

That would be awesome, can wait til those days in psychedelic history now! As for the newspaper, lemme get back to you about that screenshot.

What I meant by never been caught was based on all my research, up until the other day, and what I was told, "he had produced and was a known chemist in the scene by many but was never caught." Not to say that meant anyone was actively looking for him though. Clearly this information was factually incorrect.

--------------------

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

#20373929 - 08/04/14 05:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

D.M.T said:
note the Volkswagen van in Gillan's driveway on Street View, as well as a graffiti'ed truck lol.

my friend requested info from Contra Costa County regarding Gillan's latest arrest.. he wasn't paying attention and the sheriffs office called him twice but he didn't answer. i know that he was released on Tuesday, probably posted bail.

How did you know he was released Tuesday?

--------------------

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Re: St. Maarten LSD lab linked to US [Re: Kman1898]
    #20374050 - 08/04/14 05:49 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

VINELink Inmate locator. Too much time has passed now, they took his name off.

not sure what motivation StanKlein has to troll us.

the lastest update I can find says the home had chemicals to manufacture "narcotics" (which LSD & ecstasy certainly aren't). many contradictory reports and no official releases of the names. I don't know why you guys don't ask Alameda or Contra Costa Counties yourself. it's the rights of concerned citizens.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_25943481/berkeley-community-briefs-robbery-arrests-drug-lab-investigation

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale