Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20379745 - 08/05/14 06:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>There are still racist laws in place.  One of them is called Affirmative Action.  Another is minority set asides for government contracts.

The whiney liberal crowd does not want to talk about that form of racism.

Let's enslave Europeans for a few centuries and see how quickly you get over it.
Let's eradicate about 80% of the European population and see if you "whiney liberals" don't bitch.

--------------------
Did you know the pen
Is stronger than the knife?
And they can kill you once
But they can't kill you twice
Did you know destruction of the flesh
Is not the ending to Life?
Fear not of the Anti-Christ

- Damian Marley -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: ElVatoFirme]
    #20379756 - 08/05/14 06:58 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Why should they be forced to hire minorities?  Why can't they compete on their own?  Simple economic self interest would dictate that.  Instead we get scams.  My mentality is dieing?  I don't think so.  My hiring practices are 100% colorblind.  Your mentality is the dieing one and I can't wait to see it eradicated.
The most racist communities I see these days are not Caucasian.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: ElVatoFirme]
    #20379774 - 08/05/14 07:03 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>There are still racist laws in place.  One of them is called Affirmative Action.  Another is minority set asides for government contracts.

Let's enslave Europeans for a few centuries and see how quickly you get over it.
Let's eradicate about 80% of the European population and see if you "whiney liberals" don't bitch.

What are you babbling about.  Negroes kept slaves for thousands of years.  The plague did eradicated a shitload of Europeans just like disease took out most of the indians

Quote:

The Black Death is thought to have originated in the arid plains of central Asia, where it then travelled along the Silk Road, reaching the Crimea by 1343.[6] From there, it was most likely carried by Oriental rat fleas living on the black rats that were regular passengers on merchant ships. Spreading throughout the Mediterranean and Europe, the Black Death is estimated to have killed 30–60% of Europe's total population

--------------------

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20379778 - 08/05/14 07:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Why should they be forced to hire minorities?  Why can't they compete on their own?  Simple economic self interest would dictate that.  Instead we get scams.  My mentality is dieing?  I don't think so.  My hiring practices are 100% colorblind.  Your mentality is the dieing one and I can't wait to see it eradicated.

How can you prove someone is not a racist?
All you have is their word to go on.
Someone could have nothing but white employees and swear up and down he's not racist, it's just that minorities that were considered didn't qualify.
Affirmative action solves that.

But here's the thing, I'm not a proponent of affirmative action.  You just keep bringing it up.

Also, yes, you're mentality is the dieing one.
The seeds of truth are being planted for the next generation.

What communities do you see with the most racism?
I'm genuinely curious.

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20379802 - 08/05/14 07:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

What are you babbling about.  Negroes kept slaves for thousands of years.  The plague did eradicated a shitload of Europeans just like disease took out most of the indians

Quote:

The Black Death is thought to have originated in the arid plains of central Asia, where it then travelled along the Silk Road, reaching the Crimea by 1343.[6] From there, it was most likely carried by Oriental rat fleas living on the black rats that were regular passengers on merchant ships. Spreading throughout the Mediterranean and Europe, the Black Death is estimated to have killed 30–60% of Europe's total population

Haha yeah, because minorities are responsible for the plague.
Europeans DID cause a genocide.  You can't deny that.  You can argue it was "accidental", but even then the Europeans could have just kept their asses in Europe.

And guess what, even if Africans did have African slaves (which is debatable), that isn't racism.

But white people buying specifically black people to be slaves, and to then start a country where they are only considered three-fifths a human, is racist.

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20379816 - 08/05/14 07:13 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Someone could have nothing but white employees and swear up and down he's not racist, it's just that minorities that were considered didn't qualify.

No.  Affirmative action forces employers to hire less qualified candidates.
Quote:

But here's the thing, I'm not a proponent of affirmative action.  You just keep bringing it up.

I bring it up because it is a racist policy of the government.
Quote:

What truth?  Do you not realize that affirmative action is a de facto admission of incompetence?  There are millions of Negroes in the country.  They even have their own TV network, BET and clothing company.  What do you think FUBU stands for?  I can just imagine the screaming from you and your ilk if there was a WET
Quote:

I'm genuinely curious.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and Oprah Winfrey.  All the race baiting punks

--------------------

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

#20379832 - 08/05/14 07:16 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

No.  Affirmative action forces employers to hire less qualified candidates.
Quote:

I bring it up because it is a racist policy of the government.
Quote:

What truth?  Do you not realize that affirmative action is a de facto admission of incompetence?  There are millions of Negroes in the country.  They even have their own TV network, BET and clothing company.  What do you think FUBU stands for?  I can just imagine the screaming from you and your ilk if there was a WET
Quote:

I'm genuinely curious.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and Oprah Winfrey.  All the race baiting punks

Haha dude, you are great :thumbup:

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #20379847 - 08/05/14 07:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

>that shit wouldn't be necessary if America (and white people in particular) didn't have a history of racism.

Like the jews saying killing women, children and harmless civilians would not be "necessary" if they would just stop resisting the occupation. The only racism in usa today is directed against white people and in favor of blacks and browns.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20379869 - 08/05/14 07:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

lol, i love you crazies.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20379873 - 08/05/14 07:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Quote:

Haha yeah, because minorities are responsible for the plague.
Europeans DID cause a genocide.  You can't deny that.  You can argue it was "accidental", but even then the Europeans could have just kept their asses in Europe.

They could have kept their asses in Europe?  That is fucking stupid.
Quote:

And guess what, even if Africans did have African slaves (which is debatable), that isn't racism.

It is not debatable and you are correct that it isn't racism.  So what?  It is still slavery.  Is it less offensive if it is not racist?  Are you saying it is OK for a Negro to own a Negro but not for a Caucasian?
Quote:

But white people buying specifically black people to be slaves, and to then start a country where they are only considered three-fifths a human, is racist.

They bought them quite often from Negroes who also kept slaves.  Of course it was racist.  It was over one hundred fifty years ago.  The Negroes need to stop whining and get to fixing their own shit.  Like not having babies without families.

--------------------

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

#20379889 - 08/05/14 07:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>that shit wouldn't be necessary if America (and white people in particular) didn't have a history of racism.

Like the jews saying killing women, children and harmless civilians would not be "necessary" if they would just stop resisting the occupation. The only racism in usa today is directed against white people and in favor of blacks and browns.

:lol::laugh2::rofl2:
I must have missed that.
With all the white people in the government and on TV.

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

#20379918 - 08/05/14 07:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

@zappa

No, manifest destiny is fucking stupid.
Taking land by force for no reason is fucking stupid.
Thinking racism is over is fucking stupid.

And no, all slavery is wrong, but we are talking about racism.
150 years ago, oh wow.
That's like the distant past.

Like I said, lets enslave Europeans and see how quickly they get over it.

And yes, Europeans should have kept their asses in Europe.
They have done more harm than good on this land.
And if white people are so great, why leave?

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

Offlineakira_akuma

#20379931 - 08/05/14 07:32 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

taking land by force is ALWAYS stupid. just for clarification. except... well, when it is against Jews. (right guys)

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20379940 - 08/05/14 07:34 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
taking land by force is ALWAYS stupid. just for clarification. except... well, when it is against Jews. (right guys)

:laugh2:
Way to lighten the mood :thumbup:

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20379962 - 08/05/14 07:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
@zappa

150 years ago, oh wow.

Yeah, it is
Quote:

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Quote:

A new study suggests that a million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780 – a far greater number than had ever been estimated before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

Quote:

The main purpose of their attacks was to capture Christian slaves for the Ottoman slave trade as well as the general Muslim market in North Africa and the Middle East.[2]

Imagine that.  Africans keeping European slaves

Quote:

Europeans have done more harm than good in America?  Get the fuck out of here and live in a tipi.  And get off the internet.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: 10,000 Mass Citizens Protest against Illegal Immigrants.... [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20379968 - 08/05/14 07:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Every border on the planet is the result of force.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#20380001 - 08/05/14 07:48 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

i know, i was just waving the white flag... also, making a point. :grin: he did stop though, so that was actually unexpected.

PS: in other news, thousands of Native Americans pledge to smite the white people out of their old native land, in order to correct the past and make everything right with the world again... for them... which could make more sense then what people are arguing about here all the time... so people are smarter by omission, in this world, then some people posting here. just by not believing in bullshit. go figure. that is what so many people here do.

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

#20380019 - 08/05/14 07:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

ElVatoFirme said:
@zappa

150 years ago, oh wow.

Yeah, it is
Quote:

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/whtslav.htm

Quote:

A new study suggests that a million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780 – a far greater number than had ever been estimated before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

Quote:

The main purpose of their attacks was to capture Christian slaves for the Ottoman slave trade as well as the general Muslim market in North Africa and the Middle East.[2]

Imagine that.  Africans keeping European slaves

Quote:

Europeans have done more harm than good in America?  Get the fuck out of here and live in a tipi.  And get off the internet.

You do realize the LOWEST estimation of Africans taken in the slave trade is 20 million, right?
Europeans can take that measly "one million or more" and shove it up their asses.

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killer™

#20380040 - 08/05/14 07:57 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
i know, i was just waving the white flag... also, making a point. :grin: he did stop though, so that was actually unexpected.

PS: in other news, thousands of Native Americans pledge to smite the white people out of their old native land, in order to correct the past and make everything right with the world again... for them... which could make more sense then what people are arguing about here all the time... so people are smarter by omission, in this world, then some people posting here. just by not believing in bullshit. go figure. that is what so many people here do.

I'll never stop :smile:

And you'd be surprised how many movements are actually moving to take this land back.  You can fool some people some time, but can't fool all the people all of the time.

--------------------
Did you know the pen

- Damian Marley -

Offlineakira_akuma

#20380044 - 08/05/14 07:58 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

good luck with that. seriously, i am in Canada. i will not have to deal with your silly strife. even though we have Natives here... why? because Indians here are not as necessarily silly.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale