Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
First time tripping advice needed!!!
    #2034392 - 10/23/03 12:36 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty educated on the concept and "rules" of tripping. I have tripped several times so I know how it goes both good and bad. Anyway...

My two friends want to go to a theme park which has been redesgined for halloween featuring haunted houses and other scary stuff like that. They both have been there (last week) and had a blast and weren't scared whatsoever...

Well today one of those friends called me and told me that her and her other friend want to trip on mushrooms and go to that haunted theme park...now here is the thing...

Friend #1 has previous psychedelic experience which includes: weed (on occassion), ecstasy (many times), and LSD (twice)...she has never done mushrooms...and she is excited about doing them (positive mindset)

Friend #2 is a straight edge with drugs. She only drinks, and she has never done any hard substances, especially anything mind expanding. She is nervous that she might be permanently damaged but she doesn't have the correct education about it.

Well I told Friend #1 that this was a very UNPREDICTABLE idea because

1. Setting is disturbing, unfamiliar, full of people
2. Mind Set is iffy and moods can change due to setting
3. Both are inexperienced with tripping

I proposed that I will be a willingly happy voulenteer to be the sober one out of the 3 and will give them low doses (1.5g - 2.5g) and will be their trip sitter to make sure they are under control and having a good time. I also proposed that I would try to get my hands on some 10mg Valiums just incase things go too bad for me to get them to chill.

They are waiting on me to give them the final OK since I am the most experienced drug user. I would LOVE for them to go and help them have an awesome time but honestly I'm not too confident that this will turn out to be the best idea.

and btw...Friend #2 said that this is a one time thing, and if this is going to be her one time "expanding" her mind I would want it to be under much more predictable circumstances, ya know?

Advise me!!!!

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: First time tripping advice needed!!! [Re: DannyBoy]
    #2034484 - 10/23/03 01:02 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

man the way it sounds... i personally, would probably do it, i mean if there are going to be alot of people it will be like chaos in there so if one of them does decide to flip out, maybe it will go kinda undetected... i would give friend #2 2 grams even, wait 1 hour, and see how she does for the peak... if she likes it, which you will know if she does, then head on in... thats what i would do...

Offlinetrippychick
Follow yourbliss

Re: First time tripping advice needed!!! [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2036761 - 10/23/03 05:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i would say if you are ging to be in a min

--------------------
Penquins.have.feelings.too.

Offlinetrippychick
Follow yourbliss

#2036762 - 10/23/03 05:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i would say if you are ging to be in a mind set where you are nervous and worried it isnt going to be a good trip. If you are giong to trip for the first time i would do it in a familar place with some one you are comfortable with. You want to be happy, worry free, and chilled. I would say just chillin in a room or something..to see how your mind takes trippin. Because it all depends on your mindset.

--------------------

Offlinetrippychick
Follow yourbliss

#2036771 - 10/23/03 05:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i woudl say if you are giong to be nervous and worried the whole time its not giong to make a good trip. It all depends on your mindset...if you arent comfortable than it might be shady. I woudl do it your first time somewhere where you can chill and be comfortable ...so you can see how you feel when you are tripping. than maybe depending on how your mind handles it...start giong into public. Thats just my opinion.....i would lvoe to trip at a theme park tho :0)

--------------------

Offlinetrippychick
Follow yourbliss

Re: First time tripping advice needed!!! [Re: trippychick]
    #2036774 - 10/23/03 05:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

haha sorry my comp was freaking out haha

--------------------

OfflineSJR
Re: First time tripping advice needed!!! [Re: trippychick]
    #2036776 - 10/23/03 05:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

your an idiot trippy chick.

--------------------
Jihad Is a Joke

OfflineSaribo
journeyman
Re: First time tripping advice needed!!! [Re: SJR]
    #2037494 - 10/23/03 09:04 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

#1 sounds like she would be fine, but I'd think real hard before taking #2 into a haunted, crowded, theme park for her first trip. It sounds like fun to all of us, but that's because we're more comfortable and used to the drug. I've had inexperienced people get agitated in much less intimidating situations than that. I see her getting confused and scared to be honest. It sucks to have something planned out and then have to cut it short because someone is getting freaked out, so I'd say try something else first.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports