Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekhemfusion
battleaxewarrior

Loc: West Coast Canada
Going camping... plans =
    #1865494 - 08/30/03 11:00 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Tonight me and two friends will be going camping...

The plan will be to smoke a few bowls and relax while setting up our camp. Then once we get the munchies we are going to eat some pot brownies I made, and then once it starts to get dark we are all going to eat 1/8th of cubensis.

Sounds good? Or do you think thats too much THC intake? (one of my friends has never tripped on mushrooms before, so I don't want it to be too intense for him, though he already smokes a bit)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: khemfusion]
    #1865784 - 08/30/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Na man that sounds pretty sweet.. just talk to your friend and keep him in a good mood after that the mushies will take over.. have a safe and wonderful trip

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: Fungushungry]
    #1865799 - 08/30/03 12:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds great, but I wouldn't eat the pot brownies... Too much THC, especially for a first timer. An 1/8th will be very intense for a first timer(not only for a first timer, but you know what I mean). But that's just my opinion and I don't really like pot while tripping so I'm not objective....

Enjoy your trip!!!! :smile: 

OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: Annom]
    #1865884 - 08/30/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thats a pretty sweet plan

Offlinepurpleberries
...thisis...LSD...25...

Loc: Colorado
    #1865914 - 08/30/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

there is no such thing as too much THC when you are camping. have fun!

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: purpleberries]
    #1866066 - 08/30/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'd want to eat the shrooms before the brownies so they can absorb into my system better. Then maybe take the brownies once you start coming down from the trip to boost it back up! Sounds like a fun time, wish I could join! :thumbup:

OfflineAddict
addict

#1867217 - 08/30/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

sup bro if your a very veteran drug user than you know its all about what you personally THINK you can handle, if you think you seriously wont be able to handle it than basically your dooming yourself(least that is the way it is for me). Just use self supervision, its a very adult thing and personally for me to say this its true - drugs arent for kids.

Now honestly when you eat those brownies you will trip off the weed aka THC in the food and that will last a long while i think like three hours or so. Then so you wanna eat your shrooms? So like youll trip off of the weed and mush so its like a perfect combo in my opinion because weed and mushrooms goooooooo great together - again my opinion here

Personally tho its up to you to go through with it like I say. I went to a festival, the whole camp out thing ya know, Now I did two pressys a line of meth and like an 8th of mush and was fucked up hardcore i mean i didnt loose my noodle though although i was severely wasted and tripped out but i survived. So I dunno you just make the choice its your life.

Offlinedpc2424
headfull

Loc: inching towards the light
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: Addict]
    #1868442 - 08/31/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

camping and tripping...what a wonderful combination. nothing like wandering through the great outdoors with a headfull.

--------------------
"What is needed today is a fundamental reexperience of the oneness of all living things, a comprehensive reality consciousness that ever more infrequently develops spontaneously, the more the primordial flora and fauna of our mother earth must yield to a dead technological environment."

Offlinekhemfusion
battleaxewarrior

Loc: West Coast Canada
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: dpc2424]
    #1868933 - 08/31/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

We never ate the brownies, we just ate the mushrooms and then smoked ONE bowl, which blasted us to space, it brought the mushroom trip on a lot faster.

Well... I had a great time, me and one of my friends had a perfect trip. My other friend... uhmmm, he pretty much had a horrible bad trip.

He had read about mushrooms before, but I guess he didn't research it as much as I had. On the upcoming he kept saying how 'harsh' it was, and I was trying to guide him to a more positive journey by saying, it's not harsh, it's good. He ended up vomitting and heaving outside the tent and he almost broke my minidisc player when he was trying to turn off the music because it was bothering him too much, luckily me and my other friend secured the area around him so he could just ride out his troubles.

Finally after he peaked he told us it was the worst experience of his life, he kept seeing skulls and I think he passed in and out of conciousness. His dose was 3.5g of equador cubensis, thinking back now I wish we would have gave him less of a dose. We feel that his metabolism just rushed the trip on him too fast.

This was my most profound experience of my life to date, with friends out in the forest near a river with a rocky beach, it was absolutely amazing, I sort of feel bad that my one friend had a terrible time though, I guess some people just aren't friends of the psychedelics. I think he just worried about having a bad trip, and then he did.

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
    #1869061 - 08/31/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a great plan, I'm sure you guys will have a blast. Nature is the best for shrooms!

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2033450 - 10/22/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

have your friend just shroom, and not smoke.

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: abhi]
    #2033489 - 10/22/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'm tripping here next sunday!!!

sorry to interupt your post...

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Going camping... plans = [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2033612 - 10/22/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i like to keep those drugs seperate, but if you want some THC you should just smoke a bowl well into your trip. if you eat brownies that last for like 10 hours or something and it is VERY strong and i think that would take away the magic of the mushroom trip.

but to each his own...that's just how i'd do it.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract