Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenepharsis
Stranger
Loc: Michigan
First time tripper, suggestions welcome
    #2031617 - 10/22/03 04:54 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well first of all, i have never tripped lsd and i would love to try a buddy of mine just got back form cali {to michigan heh} with a bunch, and dont get me wrong ive done some shit and ive never tripped on lsd ive done dxm and booms but never the paper tips or whatever would be very helpful  
ps im drunk :pill2: 

Edited by nepharsis (10/22/03 05:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: First time tripper, suggestions welcome [Re: nepharsis]
    #2031673 - 10/22/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've also never done LSD, but ever since a rain of the shit came to cali for halloween I believe I'm buying 20 or so hits this weekend while I still can :laugh: I'm gonna stock up :smile:

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinenepharsis
Stranger
Loc: Michigan
Re: First time tripper, suggestions welcome [Re: doop]
    #2031722 - 10/22/03 07:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thanks man, but dose anybody know if it is at all close to booms? because ive ate those many of times, i love those

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: First time tripper, suggestions welcome [Re: nepharsis]
    #2032757 - 10/22/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Shrooms and acid have markedly different effects. Shrooms is a very mellow high with light visuals and a light head change. In comparison, acid is more intense with more of a body load, a lot of energy, stronger visuals, and a more overwhelming head change (a.k.a. the "mindfuck" element). Acid visuals revolve more around bright colors too; acid plays with bright colors like no other psychedelic. Also, acid and weed is a must. I cannot think of a better drug combination. The bottom line is that if you like shrooms and have a good time on shrooms, you'll most likely like acid and have a good time on acid. Just keep in mind that the trip is 2-3 times as long (you have to find stuff to do to fill up all that time) and that the acid body high will be pretty damn noticeable (especially spine tingles).

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: First time tripper, suggestions welcome [Re: TheEggman]
    #2033711 - 10/22/03 07:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

acid is definately a MINDFUCK. sure, thoughts are different on shrooms too but i some weird feelings on acid.  i kept thinking my voice was barely audible when i was talking, it seemed like i was speaking from the inside of my head and the sounds were muffled, this really pissed me off and i didn't like it.  well, i did have some excellent visuals on acid. tracers are AMAZING.  i took acid in the morning and went to my friend's trampoline on a foggy/muggy day and i wasn't feeling anything for about two hours so i took a couple hits of weed and BAM!! i was FUCKED UP hardcore.  when i was on the trampoline it was like slow motion and i was moving my head back and forth and i was seeing delayed, fractured images of what i was looking at.  it seemed like a house of mirrors swinging by my eyes every time in moved.
i'll try acid again maybe, but shrooms are more pleasant i think.  also, i have TONS of energy on shrooms.  my and my friends said FUCK THE PATH when we were on a mountain and we just treked down the mountain through the grasses and sticker bushes.  at one point i tried to jump over this log onto the path below and flew about 10 feet long and a few feet down and totally stacked/rolled and got up like it wasn't shit.  I CAN"T WAIT TO TRIP AGAIN.

sorry for the rambling, i hope it makes sense because i don't care to read it over right now  :smile:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: First time tripper, suggestions welcome [Re: TODAY]
    #2033803 - 10/22/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Just remember not too bring any excess baggage along with you on your trip.. if want to reach the highest state possible preconceptions must be left behind.. Nothing worse than ego games dragging you down.. Don't think about anything that you find disturbing when your sober because on acid it will seem 1000 times worse... Just realize that what you are witnessing is your mental programming being viewed through a microscope.. It's all you..

Edited by Bhairabas (10/22/03 07:46 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds