Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Trip report...by myself
    #2032120 - 10/22/03 01:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I tripped by myself for the first time last night. I had a couple mushroom chocolate bars left over and had nothing better to do. I was going to eat two of them, but two is a bit intense and I didn't want to be tripping my balls off all by myself so....
I ate one of them at about 1:30 in the morning and watched t.v until I started to feel it about 20 minutes later. I then went into my room and sat in the dark listening to music on a mp3 cd I had made before I ate the chocolate. It had a lot of mellow shit on it with an occasional metal song.
I realized how easily music can change your mood while you're tripping, its really quite amazing.
The trip wasn't too visual...I had the usual spirals and color tunnels I usually get although I do remember seeing alot of faces and eyes. The mindfuck was pretty weird too...I kept telling my self I didn't have it but then I would hear some sound and just be like "What the fuck was that?!" Then my mind would wander into about one hundred different things. Most of the time the weird sound was from the cd, especially when Shpongle was on.
I sat on my bed for four hours just tripping out until about 5:30 when I finally fell asleep.

All in all I would say it was pretty interesting. It's worth trying once, but I don't think I would do it again.....I don't really think I had as much fun as I do when other people are around, tripping or not. I remember a few times when I just thought "I wish I could fall asleep". But oh well, it was a good time. :cool:

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe_fool
Stranger
Loc: Land of the free (some re...
Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: Harbinger]
    #2032246 - 10/22/03 01:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

first time i tried lsd i ended up (happily) staying behind while my friends went to the diner. tripped alone for a good number of hours, loved it. then i got called in to work (i was cleaning a movie theater 3rd shift at the time - interesting comedown.) this was before i had tripped mushrooms, or any psychedelic for that matter. since then i've tripped many mushrooms, and i've found that tripping alone is very good for some people. haven't tried it again on lsd, but with mushrooms, i prefer to eat alone most of the time. i've dosed pretty high and been quite happy, haven't had any bad experiences with that. i don't think i've had a bad shroom trip period, but if you are prone to it then be careful when dosing alone (as with any dissociative or psychedelic). good music is essential, for me at least.

--------------------
[insert witty signature here]

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: the_fool]
    #2032361 - 10/22/03 02:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I almost always trip alone.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2035953 - 10/23/03 01:33 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

wow, i've never tripped alone...i think i'd get bored, but likely not. actually, i want to trip on some cactus alone in the desert one day.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2035954 - 10/23/03 01:34 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

wow, i've never tripped alone...i think i'd get bored, but likely not. actually, i want to trip on some cactus alone in the desert one day, you know, go on some sort of vision quest or something!! that sounds pretty good to me.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: TODAY]
    #2040423 - 10/24/03 06:57 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

I've tripped alone a couple times, and I always seem to learn more when I am alone.

--------------------

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: Smaug]
    #2040822 - 10/24/03 09:22 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Tripping alone seems much more self exploratory and reflective while with others it seems like a greater connection to the other people there and the world. (especially in nature) Personally I would love to try tripping alone in nature and just wander the woods or something. Sometimes when with others it's easy to feel pulled in directions you'd rather not go.

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

Onlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Trip report...by myself [Re: Harbinger]
    #2040846 - 10/24/03 09:38 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

i love tripping alone....even when im tripping with others, i always run off into a room somewhere, or go for a walk, or somethin...i have to have that alone time during a trip. when alone, it seems alot easier to get into your own mind, nothing to distract your train of thought...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports