Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Loc: in a field near you
Cannabis for those in pain!
    #2032047 - 10/22/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:rasta:

:nut: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Cannabis for those in pain! [Re: santashroom]
    #2033955 - 10/22/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yummy! indicas?

FH

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Re: Cannabis for those in pain! [Re: felixhigh]
    #2035523 - 10/23/03 08:31 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That particular strain is Sativa dominate used for depression.
It's NYC Diesel.
It was flowered at 5".

Here's some medicine:

Edited by santashroom (10/23/03 08:32 AM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2037182 - 10/23/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hemp contains a high amount of CBD, which potentiates the pain relieving effects of THC.

Recreational marijuana contains almost no CBD.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Re: Cannabis for those in pain! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2037454 - 10/23/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry baby but indicas contain more CBN's for pain relieve and sativas contain more THC.

Ever notice the difference in high.
Indicas relieve pain more than sativas.

It is cbn not cbd.

Hemp contain hardly any cbd and cannabis contains tons, that's why hemp won't get you high but cannabis will!

I'm not sure how much cannabis you smoke Baby but I'm sure I can get at least a dozen members here to back me up.

I'm a medical cannabis provider and I know the difference.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037511 - 10/23/03 07:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Some hemp contains 100 times more CBD than most marijuana. CBD has been systematically bred out of marijuana over the years because it decreases the ability of THC to get people high. You can't get anywhere near a 50/50 ratio of CBD/THC with just recreational marijuana.

CBD reduces the high, and potentiates some medical effects of THC.

Quote:

I'm not sure how much cannabis you smoke Baby but I'm sure I can get at least a dozen members here to back me up.

I'm a medical cannabis provider and I know the difference.

Have any of your freinds experimented with the medical use of hemp strains? Medical cannabis providors provide recreational strains for medical use. These strains have had many of their medical properties bred out of them so to increase the potency of the high. To get truely maximum medical benefits of Cannabis, some of these need to be re-introduced.

Read this: http://www.gwpharm.com/news_pres_30_sep_02.html

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037522 - 10/23/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

http://medmjscience.org/Pages/science/emerging.html
That's from none smokable prescription pills.
CBD isn't even the chemcial that inhibits pain CBN is!
All cannabis contains CBN it's nonpsychoactive.
Hemp varieties are not being used for medical use.
They make clothes out of hemp not medicine.

THC is not breed out of Medical Cannabis.

I agree recreational cannabis is breed to be more pain relieving, but not breed to reduce THC. It's breed to contain more CBN the pain reliever. CBD is useful only in preventive stroke steps.

From your link:
"CBD is a non-psychoactive component of cannabis that was generally thought to have primarily anti-inflammatory rather than analgesic qualities."

indica:
broad leaflets
short, bushy stature
lower THC:CBN ration
> translates to a more stoney, couchlock, body high
shorter flowering times (as low as 40 days)
denser buds (more prone to mould in rainy areas)

Sativa:
thin leaflets
tall, broad, airy stature
higher THC:CBN ration
>translates to a more cerebral, uplifting, energetic high
longer fowering times (up to six months)
more airy buds

Edited by santashroom (10/23/03 07:27 PM)

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037567 - 10/23/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

All Marijuana isgoing to make u feel differently depending on the amount of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol and CBDs and CBNs ,THCV and CBCs. THC is the abbreviation for (-)-delta-9-trans-tetrahydrocannabinol. It also includes (-)-delta-8-trans-tetrahydrocannabinol, an artafact of delta-9-THC,and THCV (CBN is included when considering potiental THC since it's a degredation product of THC.) THCV stands for tetrahydrocannabivarin; CBN is for cannabinol; CBC is for cannabichromene; CBD is the acronym for cannabidiol. CBD previously was believed to be psychoactive, or to contribute to the high by interacting with other cannabiniods. Recent research indicates that CBD contributes litte. if at all to the marijuana high. Different cannabinoids affect the high in complex ways. To simplify, the quantity of THC is a useful standard when talking about potency. Some information concluded that the amount of THC is a false sense of potiency since .........................................

"The Cannabinoid Profile" was made. This was done in 1976 by a team of scientist from the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION who were sent to Jamaica to test this profile. They took 36 samples of marijauna from 29 different growers and found that the THS-9 ranged from four one-hundredths of one percent (0.04) to 8%. A difference of 200 times.

Each grower was asked to smoke the Marijuana and rate it's effect using the native words, "Cully" for the best and "Bush Weed" for the worst. Most of the samples having a Cannabinoid profile of HIGH THC-LOW CBD were rated as cully. Most the of the samples having LOW THC-High CBD were rated as 'BUSH Weed'. However, sample #10 having the Lowest THC level of any sample (0.04) was rated as the best sample. Sample's #8 and #32, having a THC concentration nearing 3% were as the worst.

Thc alone is NOT how the best Marijuana is rated. It is the Cannabinoid Profile of CBD to THC to CBN that determines the quality of Marijuana. Even though THC is the psycoactive ingredient, both CBD and CBN determines how THC is metabolized by the by the body.

Initially, the plant produces 61 varieties of Cannabinoids (CBDs). Depending upon the Enviromental configuration and the nutrient configuration, CBD biosynthesizes into Tetrehydra-Cannabinoil (CBN).

Both CBD and CBN are both non-psyhoative but do in fact modify the type of 'high' the user experiences from the THC.

High THC/Low CBD - Type of high is active, animated, intense, but short. High CBD/Low THC - Type of high is more mellow and longer lasting; CBN - Indicates the age of the marijuana plant. As the CBN increases, the types of high become sleepy or dopey.

100% true scientific evidence of the chemicals and how they react and make you feel!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037577 - 10/23/03 07:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes. That article also supports what I am saying.

I'm not denying the analgesic properties of CBN, it's probably better alone than CBD would be.

I'm just saying there is a large hole in current medical marijuana caused by years of recreational breeding. Hemp can supply some of the missing ingredients, most notably CBD.

Unfortunately, nobody is experimenting with medical hemp. A hemp/marijuana blend would be better for things like fibromialgia, and Multiple Sclerosis than any medical Cannabis available today.

The blending could be either genetic by cross breeding marijuana and hemp, or by simply taking some pure hemp, and some pure marijuana and mixing them together in the same joint.

--------------------

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037597 - 10/23/03 07:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe you didn't read this above:

Recent research indicates that CBD contributes little.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037605 - 10/23/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That's not what it says.

--------------------

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037624 - 10/23/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Whatever baby I'm not going to try to prove you wrong all night.

How long have you been breeding cannabis?

My patients are very happy with the varieties i've breed for their need,which range from Chemo, MS, various back pain, and appetite inducers.

Later I'm off to smoke some salvia!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037652 - 10/23/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How long have you been experimenting with using hemp medically?

Try it, then tell me if it works. Otherwise you don't really have anything to say. Right now G.W. Pharm is working with Bayer to produce 3 CBD/THC blends. How many millions of dollars have you spent doing research on CBD?

--------------------

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037687 - 10/23/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

None because it's useless in pain relieve!

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037694 - 10/23/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

CBD is only usefull in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

That's why they are researching it.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037699 - 10/23/03 08:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That depends on the cause of the pain. It is useless for some types of pain. It is better than CBN for some other types.

CBD is more important than CBN for MS, Fibromialgia, and arthritis.

--------------------

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

#2037716 - 10/23/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia time!!!!! :heart: :spliff: :thumbup:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2037725 - 10/23/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePhaedeD
Stranger
    #2038280 - 10/23/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

all i know is yall need to teach me how to grow the herbals cause i tried and my plant got like 5 inchs high then like curled up and the edges got brown and died.

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Re: Cannabis for those in pain! [Re: PhaedeD]
    #2039553 - 10/24/03 01:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Inform yourself on the plants needs.
It is as easy as shrooms if not easier.

I literally germ a seed put it in a pot and water, use ferts when the plants look like they need them, but be careful not to over fertilize.
That was your problem, I assume.

Check ya pm!

Offlinenemesis
Stranger

#2043045 - 10/25/03 09:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You people seem like cannabis experts, sorry that this is alittle off-topic but I was curios .. I stopped smoking the herb because I was always having a bad reaction, paranoia, anxiety .. with the street stuff, hydro indica is most of the recreational stuff here in Australia. Only time I had a nice high was with some bush of unknown strain. Well I was wondering why this was so? cannabis was giving me anxiety, I have stopped now. I am baffled as to my adverse reaction to it :frown: .. I find the effects overwhelming. 

--------------------
May Peace and fellicity smile on those who seek it.

Offlinesantashroom
"PsilocybinSyrup"

Re: Cannabis for those in pain! [Re: nemesis]
    #2048169 - 10/27/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Indicas cause more anxiety!
Really landrace cannabis can cause aniety too, along with visuals.
But you need some nice hybrid Sativa dominate herb.
The best way to do that is to grow your own or get it directly from the grower.

Commercial growers choose indicas to grow because their flowering time is really short, where a sativas flowering time is three to six time sas long.
So commercial growers grow indicas so they can harvest(and get paid) three times in the time it would take to grow sativas which in my opinion are the best, but not necessarily the medicine for patients with PAIN AND MOST OTHER MEDICAL USES!

My suggest would be to grow your own that is right for you, there are over 1400 varieties!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds