Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineotis5
free thinker

Loc: Why do you want to know w...
anyone out there to help please???
    #2031819 - 10/22/03 10:55 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

in a more recent splew of events, my dog was shot yesterday by my neighbors. all that is known of the attack is what their daughter has said of it. first off, let me say this is not a pity party and expect nothing of the nature, only help is requested. if you choose to do so, i give you my gratitude and love, if you choose not to that is your own will and i respect that. no fault no foul. let the story continue.. i was awoke by my roomate telling me the cops were here. oh great ,i thought, someone knows of my buddies setup. not exactly. my dog had been over there like he normally does. and i was told my dog bit the girl and her grandfather shot him and he took off.not much is known about the actual "attack" except what the girl has said. and this girl, in all respect to retards everywhere, is retarded. literally, not poking fun but she is not right in the head. not saying she isn't right either, but my dog is not aggresive. only to other dogs and that is because he is not neutered. but never to people. i mean he will growl and bark, but has he ever went for the blood? no. he would've had to have been taunted or hurt to attack. to add to it, he hates guns and when he sees one it makes him more aggresive. he wants to take it, so i think that is why he got shot, he went for the gun and the guy thought he was gonna attack. he has never bitten or killed anything besides like small game and what not. he likes people but if your act like you will hurt him , he might just attack. these folk are truly incestual by fact and blood. that is the kind of place i live. deep south shit here. nothing but corn and beans. but now that i've rambled, sorry.... the girl got some very small scrapes on her knee and a 2 inch laceration she suffered from the fall my dog caused. that required stitches, but the bites recieved only some minor antibiotics and neosporin . so no harm actually caused by my dog in general, but by his actions. but he could've been playing and she made it out to be much worse.but, besides all of that he was shot. he is a beautiful german shepard mix, solid black. his hair is like silk, long haired, and he is the most loving dog in the world . that is what i don't get. no one i've talked to have feared him. he looks scary but he's not. i think he was shot out of meanness. but to get to the point, i have to pay all the vet fees to fix my dog. he got shot right behind the jaw and he can't breath well due to the swelling, and has a pouch of fluid in his mouth filling with puss and blood. i thought he was dead. they shot him at 7:00am in the morn. and he didn't come home till 7:30 pm. 12 hours or so he waited to come home. i think he was scared to come back because he didnt want to feel that pain againbut he is at the vet right now, and i'll see how he is in a little while. they gave him a bunch of shit to ease pain. so we'll see. but now because i had to pay all the girls medical bills, i have no money to pay for my dog to get treated. i had to lie and say i was paying with a check, just hoping they wouldn't make me pay today when i brought him in. i'm outta checks, and even if i did have some, they would bounce. i have no clue how i'm gonna pay for his vet bill, so if anyone out there knows someone generous or feel it in your heart to be the generous one, i need help. i hate seeing my dog suffer and he shouldn't suffer because i don't have the money for proper health care for my pets. all donations are accepted. i will post later on in the night to show what the actual total is, but it might be tomorrow. i know this is a wonderful community of people that i have personally come to respect for their knowledge and support and i want you all to know i love the shroomery and its message of hope for the free world. my sincerest gratitude..............otis .... pm me for my mailing addy
update: hes hooked up to machines to help him take fluids, the doctor is supposed to call later and fill me in on the rest.

--------------------
"he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man":rasta:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: anyone out there to help please??? [Re: otis5]
    #2031877 - 10/22/03 11:28 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

it sounds to me like you are realizing the responsibility that comes with assuming the care of an animal not build for the human world. it is usualy not so great a problem; but it can even be worse.

if people realised the risks before getting a large pet such as a full sized dog; some would not do so.

andyway; as for the payment; i hope you have some luck finding help. you should talk to the vet about options; explain your situation and find out about minimal payments. they will be at least somewhat accomodating; as they know they can't literaly squeeze blood from a turmip even if they act like they are going to.

i feel for your dog and i hope he comes out ok. he sounds like a beautiful creature. [i love dogs]

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: anyone out there to help please??? [Re: otis5]
    #2034807 - 10/23/03 02:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

As a personal unbreakable rule I don't loan money to people, but I just want to say good luck man and hopefully your dog turns out OK..

I recommend that when you bring the dog back home, you have your neighbors come over and meet it and play with it for a while WHILE YOU ARE THERE AND AWAKE so the dog will know them better, and so they won't feel so instantly threatened by your dog if it decides to play with them in the future.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineotis5
free thinker

Loc: Why do you want to know w...
Re: anyone out there to help please??? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2034885 - 10/23/03 03:07 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well, he ALWAYS goes over there ,they even said he was a good dog. i think that the girl had to have threatened it or intimidated it to that extent, but i really think he wanted to play and knocked her down, but que sera, sera. i guess we live and learn huh? thanks for your input

--------------------
"he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man":rasta:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being