Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The End of this World bullshit.
    #2030300 - 10/21/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

All this end of this world bullshit has been going on forever! Stop reading all the bullshit. Maybe the government is hoping a bunch of kids will go do a bunch of drugs and kill themselves or drive themselves out of line. (So that they can lock you up and test drugs on you) Maybe the government is feeding you this information! Who knows. We need proof. Throw a bunch of drugs into the story and what do you get? A mind running away with ideas that may or may not be true. Just because it is real in your mind doesn't mean it is real in anyone elses.

What philosophy does is swerve around ideas. What happens when they sworve around ideas? It confuses you! Stop thinking and start moving.

Philosophy is hazardous. It creates more seperation then it does togetherness.

Sorry if I am ruining someones fun. But get over it.
Peace.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: Droz]
    #2030335 - 10/21/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

So to you Philosophy = believing in an "end of the world" scenario? Brother I think you have missed the whole point.

Quote:

Philosophy is hazardous. It creates more seperation then it does togetherness.

that suggestion is laughable. Between brothers it is possible to agree to disagree.

Quote:

Sorry if I am ruining someones fun. But get over it.

You aren't ruining my fun, how could you?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2030347 - 10/21/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

2012, thats all folks.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#2030349 - 10/21/03 08:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You should know. It's called venting anger.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2030352 - 10/21/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The end of the world ideal is not "bullshit", its more of an egotistical outlook.

When your life is threatened, or you stop caring - or you notice all the horrible things in this world, you start to think its ending. Many, Many people have thought the world will end in their lifetime, or the world will end "soon".

Its just a thought brought into existence by their egos.

Once you can see past that, it shouldnt effect you or make you upset.

Now honestly though - any one who can see humanity from an outsider perspective can admit that humanity is going through drastic changes and that we will probably never be able to turn back.

I have faith the changes are for the best though, I really do :smile:

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#2030381 - 10/21/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No. Brother why are we speaking philosophy behind computers and not out changing the world? Instead we stay here and change our minds?

Written word is bullshit.

Lies come from word.

**To lightning fractal**

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (10/21/03 08:52 PM)

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2030396 - 10/21/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Now honestly though - any one who can see humanity from an outsider perspective can admit that humanity is going through drastic changes and that we will probably never be able to turn back.

I have faith the changes are for the best though, I really do :smile: 

Anyone who can see humanity from an outsider perspective can admit that we are a festering puddle of shit juice on an otherwise beautiful planet. Your faith in changes for the better is another ego game, clinging to survive. 

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2030399 - 10/21/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This computer entertains me. Let the world change itself. :eyemouth: 

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #2030408 - 10/21/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anyone who can see humanity from an outsider perspective can admit that we are a festering puddle of shit juice on an otherwise beautiful planet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2030429 - 10/21/03 09:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The world will not end.
Transformation into higher dimensions of consciousness? Yeah.
End? No.
It will change and evolve, not end.
Even if the human race was wiped out, the world would still exist.

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#2030435 - 10/21/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Your computer may force others to work to survive. I watch people rot everyday from what society has created. People war over money, over territory. (and yes I know what it is that drives them) Those who came before went in wrong direction. Must startover! Go back to where we came! The earth!

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #2030440 - 10/21/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I will help you change the world.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: Shroomism]
    #2030465 - 10/21/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

'Life' always goes on... we are not in control of the whole existance of things.

Transformation into higher dimension? You are transforming yourself... just like many others have done to survive. Words are just talk. If one does not believe in your word. You force it on them. IN THE NAME OF ENLIGHTENMENT!

LIES!

All i see is your communication changing and evolving. If you want to see 'happyness' when others are not happy... so be it!

Yes, i agree with you that the 'world' would still exist.

I'm not positive but i have an idea that the word alien means someone who has been shunt from society. Hence someone being alienated. Pushed out of society.

Workers work because they are forced to work to survive.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2030494 - 10/21/03 09:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Forcing words on someone? Hardly.
Try sharing perception and thought, as you have done with us...or are you forcing your perception on us as well? No, because I have the free will to use critical thinking and decide for myself if what you say holds water to my reality or not.

All i see is your communication changing and evolving. If you want to see 'happyness' when others are not happy... so be it!

That's because this is a message board. What did I say about happiness? I don't recall even mentioning the word. The way I choose to see happiness is by spreading it to others however I can. However what causes you to think I am so happy in the first place? Presumption.

Workers work because they are forced to work to survive.

in this society.. yes for the most part. I don't think I fully grasp what you are trying to convey.. can you give me the big picture?

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The End of this World bullshit. [Re: Shroomism]
    #2030512 - 10/21/03 09:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'd have to show you my life. Then you'd see the people who do harm. Or may have been my fault. I don't know.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2031575 - 10/22/03 04:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Philsophy hardly seperates people from each other. I thought the purpose of exchanging ideas was to get everyone on the same page.... since when does sharing ideas with others seperate?

Quote:

Lies come from word.

Hmm... so does Truth. The possibillity of something doing good does not come without the possibillity of someone using the same thing to do harm. This is something that we have learned to live with.

When man first learned how to use fire, they found something that could greatly help them. Food could be cooked, they could live in a lot more different places because they could now keep warm... quite the step forward for man.

Well, fire also has the potential to kill people. It has the potential to burn down people's homes. With the good comes the bad.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see communicated ideas and written word being bullshit. If it wasn't for written word, I wouldn't have a bass guitar to play right now, and I would be already be past middle age (I am 19).

Happiness comes from within the mind. Everyone has the same oppurtunity to be happy.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2032022 - 10/22/03 10:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Your computer may force others to work to survive. I watch people rot everyday from what society has created. People war over money, over territory. (and yes I know what it is that drives them) Those who came before went in wrong direction. Must startover! Go back to where we came! The earth!

Don't get me wrong, I remember the days when computers were not as commonplace as a coffee maker, and I like those days better. My thing is, if the cultural revolutions of the 1960's failed to change the world, then what the fuck are We gonna be able to do? I have and use a computer because , like I said, it entertains me. I am a strong believer in free will, but as for the course of future events in the world, I see that the world in in a stranglehold, and this will only be broken by some major cosmic event. Not because I get up out of my chair, but because there is some monumental gathering of the minds. Perhaps that 2012 thing. Nature does have to take it's course, and the twisted nature of things cannot endure forever, it will catch a cancer or be otherwise eliminated eventually in order for life to survive. So I use the computer for these ends, to learn and gain insight. The devil gave me a lighter and told me to burn down a forest, so I light a campfire to keep my brothers and sisters warm.

--------------------

OfflineGeeno
    #2032144 - 10/22/03 11:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Id love to change the world. I think I will.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2032269 - 10/22/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The end of the world bullshit is spirituality stuff, it has no relation to philosophy.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Anonymous

#2035098 - 10/23/03 02:54 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The End of the World

It's a fallacy and a lie perpetrated to make people want to go out and buy MRE's and duct tape. No, seriously, everyone on the planet will meet their own personal "end of the world", what better way to go out than with billions of our fellow humans?

(of course we all want to be one of those couple thousand survivors so that we can live a life like the movies, you know, like in "the stand" or any other post-apoplyptic flick. Me, I just want to be the last man alive with 10.....thousand or so beautiful women. May my loins be fruitful, in that case!)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder