Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnansi
------------

Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes
    #2029386 - 10/21/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

To preface this report I will say that I made a risky choice to trip alone on my first, but I am so glad that I did. I had no realization of the power of these mushrooms, only vague ideas from my research on them.

I prepared the 25g of fresh cubenis to eat raw. I was trying to kid myself on the taste, it was terrible hehe, so I went to mix the remaining mushrooms in chocolate pudding and wash down with 7up. My set and setting was in perfect order. I was very excited and happy to try these mushrooms, I was in great spirits.

So I sat at the computer dinking around for 20 minutes or so waiting for the first effects. I felt little to no nausea, I just burped a lot. I was listenting to Bob Dylan at the time. Soon I felt slightly stoned and euphoric, I began laughing and smiling at anything. I stood up from the computer and went about 15 ft to the kitchen to take a piss, and before I knew it I was staring at myself in the mirror. My eyes interested me most of all, and I just stared. I knew I was coming up, and at this point I was probably at a level 2. I stared at the wallpaper in the kitchen for a few minutes as the wall moved in and out.

I headed back to the computer room to listen to Bob Dylan and stare at some eye candy on my computer. At this point the trip hit a new level, I felt like pure exctasy radiated all around me. I ended up rolling around on the floor, then I stood up onto my knees and thought I was standing tall. When I climbed up onto my feet I felt taller then I have ever been, my perspective changed. I headed back to the kitchen to take another piss, and yet again became fixated on my eyes and face. I saw myself in a unique and new way, I could not stop smiling. As I exited the bathroom I somewhat humped/climbed on the walls from the door way. I closed my eyes and kept repeating, "here I am sitting on a line in the middle of no where, no where at all." then I would open my eyes and say, "NO! I am sitting on a line in the middle of somewhere!!" I was physically speaking aloud to myself. I thought this moment of mine was so beautiful that I had to write this poem/message down.

I was probably at Level 4 by now and the trip was raging, I was in love with the mushrooms. I grabbed a pen and paper, it was incredibly hard to do this but I was so determined. I began writing in this notebook all of my thoughts. The pen wrote for me, at times I was not even thinking and the pen kept writing. I noticed that I could write backwards, in circles, and upside down, each putting a new spin on my idea. This was the most important part of the trip. I began writing and saying to myself that I must share these mushrooms, I felt love all around me. I decided I needed to share this experiance with my dog, so I got him out of his bed and began petting and connecting with him like never before. I ended up on the floor hugging and petting him, and he was calmed in a way I had never seen before. I decided he should get back to sleep and put him back to bed. I continued to write in the notebook, nearly a total of 70 pages were scribbled and written on. I did not want to forget the moment so I wrote as hastily as I could manage.

I hit a point where I felt as if I answered my questions, I no longer needed to write it down. I have no idea what the answers truly were, maybe I will see them again later. During this whole trip the lights were out and I was in the complete dark pretty much. So I headed back to the mirror one last time, to look, and my eyes had changed. I think this was symbolic of my change in perspective. Even though I was still on the trip I decided I was done. I headed up to bed where I could not fall asleep for a few hours, but I felt calm and weightless. The time spent in bed was wierd and I can not recall it very well, it was a neutral experiance. I was tired and just wished to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep.

This trip was nothing like I expected, I was hoping for a cool light show and maybe some wierd thoughts. What happened was so great I am positive I will never be the same person I once was. I realize that making this voyage alone was dangerous now, had the trip turned out on the polar opposite I would have been in pure hell. I thank Timothy Leary most of all, his writings prepared me best I feel. Along with Timothy, a thanks goes out to the whole shroomery community. Without the shroomery I would have never been fortunate enough to experiance this. It is now my mission to share this powerful and beautiful mushroom. Thanks!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: Anansi]
    #2029587 - 10/21/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome experience, I hope you fare well with your new insights and thoughts to ponder.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2029682 - 10/21/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Cool sounded great!

OfflineTrippinSpinners
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: jarby]
    #2030404 - 10/21/03 08:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That sucks. Try trippin with friends.... It's cooler.

--------------------
When I use the name "I", I'm talking about my friend of a friend named "Ivan".

--Mr. Nice Guy

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #2030729 - 10/21/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It doesn't suck.
Tripping alone on 25g Fresh Cubies is not too much of a danger either.
When you trip alone you connect with yourself allot more and it's seems more spiritual that way.

Though it is cool tripping with friends, it just can't compare with tripping with just yourself.
Great trip report though, glad too see your work has paid off :wink:

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: TeKn0]
    #2031679 - 10/22/03 06:42 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yeah but trippin outside in the nature with your friends IMHO is more fun and can be more spiritual too.. But nice trip bro :laugh:

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineZed
Certified Insane
Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: doop]
    #2031748 - 10/22/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I suppose it just depends on what sort of person you are... intravert or extravert to some extent...

sometimes i much prefer to trip on my own....it is much more intense and meaningfull.

but I know extraverts that wouldnt even think about tripping alone, it just wouldnt be the right thing to do in their eyes.

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: Zed]
    #2032109 - 10/22/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Nice report! 

I usually dose mushrooms alone.  I just feel that they are a tool that you use by yourself (or at a concert :smile: ).  However, I ONLY eat lsd in larger groups of people.  Something about 15 people all on the virge of insanity intrigues me....

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: billy cuts]
    #2032795 - 10/22/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

What have you written in the notebook? I was just wondering...
Weird thoughts of your own when you was unconsious what you were doing!

OfflineAnansi
------------

Re: Trip Report: First Trip, 25g Fresh F+ Cubes [Re: JAMsper] * 1
    #2033164 - 10/22/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Basically I kept repeating in the notebook that I need to share the mushrooms. Beyond that I wrote some wierd stuff that I can not figure out what it means, and other stuff like poems and drawings. I made a simple drawing of my name, and at the time I thought it was so perfect hehe. It is a bunch of weird stuff, I may look over the notebook on my next trip. I will definately keep this book for the rest of my life.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2033184 - 10/22/03 04:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome to the new awareness. :smile: 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract