Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2018742 - 10/17/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

To much matrix. To much hollywood.

Let's be original!

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: IamHungry]
    #2018753 - 10/17/03 06:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

IamHungry said:
jeeze. has it ever occured to you that some people are happy living with these dreams? for most people in the western hemisphere, these dreams give them fullfillment, it gives them a purpose to live, and when they achieve it, it gives them closure. unless G-d himself told you to get people out of their cages, i dont appreciate your attack on the way of life i know so well.

You are part of the problem.

If it is wrong, I don't care if you agree with it.

--------------------
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: trendal]
    #2018781 - 10/17/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

But you can have an effect on those around you. Take your time. We have time.

How do you know?

Quote:

All my close friends have woken up. It's taken me years in some. But the more friends I had with me, the more help is around.

Spread the news  :heart: 

What have they awoken from? What is this great awakening that you are talking about? 

--------------------
-----------

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: sirreal]
    #2018815 - 10/17/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes I feel like I can't get my mind around something so fucking utterly important to my being here. You ever feel like that? Like there is something I should know, understand, or be doing and for some reason I am overlooking it? I've been really materialistic lately, and I can see why people are like this. Trying to get more and more and more money. Because for the split second when you get that thing, you feel good, almost complete. shit.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: sirreal]
    #2018921 - 10/17/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How do you know?
How do I know that you can have an effect on those around you? Because I see such a thing occuring on an almost constant basis. How do I know we have time? I don't really...but it's better to make use of whatever time we do have than to give up completely.

What have they awoken from? What is this great awakening that you are talking about?
They have seen the "cage" we all live in, and have begun to understand how to live a better life. I use the word "awakening" only because it is the most commonly used term.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: ]
    #2019181 - 10/17/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

facist? explain that one, I don't share your understanding of that term it seems.

Anonymous

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2019321 - 10/17/03 10:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it wasnt meant to be taken seriously, my apologies for not making that more obvious :grin:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2019337 - 10/17/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

reflectedlight said:
I've been really materialistic lately, and I can see why people are like this. Trying to get more and more and more money. Because for the split second when you get that thing, you feel good, almost complete. shit.

FINALLY SOME HONESTY!!!!
Im all for peace, unity and rebuilding of the system but we shouldnt be comdemed and be called naughty little boys for appretiating material things. In the beggining life wasnt anything but little organisms on rocks wich basic meaning of life was to find food. We elvolved and know we search for entertainment, Relationships, power, sex and good tasting foods. And while i am well aware that these are all needs built by ego i can not deny them and their satisfaction.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Spokesman]
    #2019820 - 10/18/03 02:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ooorr i can ignore people like you, smoke a blunt, play some videogames, make some wonderful music with my friends while my vibes on the beats, and fuck some decent looking girls at night and thank whoever put me on this cage.... Hmmm, not a tough choice at all. But oh well life isnt the same for all of us i guess. Sometimes i wish there was a God to show humanity to shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride.

I am not saying do make music , I have THREE GUITARS and a effects box and an amp, and soon a mini recording studio

BUT!
if you think the world is all for you and that being wasting it without thought is ok, then please kill yourself

SERIOUSLY

and the original poster was talking more about general society being a waste, which I can understand I FIGURE, if I am making music and writing books thats a better use of my time than working ANY JOB, and that DOESNT make me lazy either, these ARE REAL GOALS, not some gold around my neck or some fucking video game(although I like civillization)

this place is fucked, and if you read like I do you would realize the FULL SCOPE of our problem

AND I ASK

what the hell is wrong with thinking and trying to figure things out???????????I will admit there is no reason to stress over things, but whats wrong with TRYING to help the WORLD and OTHER PEOPLE in general???????

I do everything you said you do, minus videogames(most of the time, cause guitar is more important)  yet I......

put up propaganda for what I belive, try to be as "light" on the earth as possible,etc etc
and I like it that way , I dont buy into the "corporate cool" of wasting is cool and novelty is king

fuck that
WE are not SLUGS, we can think and feel and act and change

I refuse to be complacent
dont assume you have to be angry to be wanting a change, I am happier then evene these days, and I am doing my part :thumbup: 

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2020185 - 10/18/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I thought i clearly stated i dint want be quoted on this thread again because only about 3 poeple got my fucking point. Jesus Christ you guys are worst than Jahova's Whitnesses. :nonono:

--------------------

Anonymous

#2020592 - 10/18/03 01:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the people that dont see it cant, and the people that do see it cant explain it. settle down. i will escape the cage, but to me escaping is going back to a natural state. You guys are all talking about stretching out your cage untill it is comfortable to live in, which is perfectly alright, but see it for what it is. You still arnt free no matter how happy it is.
IMHO

~J-Slice~

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
    #2020859 - 10/18/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think besides all of the economical, judicial, and social limits placed on us, in our minds we limit ourselves much greater. Things have to change.

Looner said it best: "where to go?" I say we go build a city out of adobe in the southwest.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #2022106 - 10/19/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spokesman said:
I thought i clearly stated i dint want be quoted on this thread again because only about 3 poeple got my fucking point. Jesus Christ you guys are worst than Jahova's Whitnesses. :nonono:

really

explain that then? 

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2022230 - 10/19/03 07:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No, i did a million times, dont be lazy, scroll up and read the later post thoroughly. Now only if i could contain myslef from checking this thread again. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinestudent
Stranger

#2026166 - 10/20/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You are all fighting the wrong battle. Everyone here is here for the same reason, we are all on the same side. And we are all doomed if no one here sees that. We have little power to change the current world. But we can always change ourselves. And we can influence those around us with good ideas. All of us here have the potential. We understand the cage. I think the people that need to 'wake the FUCK up!' are the people who are blind to the type of insights we have gained by doing the thing that brought us all here. They are the ones who are stuck. Perhaps if more people opened their eyes, the world would start changing for the better. Until recent history our drugs were tools of knowledge and enlightenment.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: student]
    #2026952 - 10/20/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"We understand the cage"

I really dont. Are you saying becuse people/forces "control" us? Isnt that true no matter what?

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: domite]
    #2026956 - 10/20/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No, most certainly not.

It's not just control.

We do it to ourselves.

It's the way we raise our children.

The way we think about community.

The way we think about Life.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2027940 - 10/21/03 05:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"you still want to smile, smoke your joint and get laid, go for it buddy. You'll get yours, karma is a bitch. "

Have you considered the possibility that smokin' and shaggin' are this guys rewards for his past life?

Sure sounds good to me. Heaven on Earth.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Anonymous

Re: wake the FUCK up! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2028110 - 10/21/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the thing is...smoking and shagging is great, but it doesnt help out the greater cause at all. Its very selfish to say 'i have everything i want in life, so i will think of nothing else'. that is the point here i believe. when you have everything you could want in life, start giving someone else everything they could want or at least helping them get there, and so on...untill the chain is complete.

~J-Slice~

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #2028269 - 10/21/03 10:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yes :smile:

now i think i was told not less than twice and not less than subtly that i am not less than full of shit.

thats ok, in good faith of my original statement, i dont care if you think that, i expect people to think so and would be surprised otherwise, in fact i expected MOSTlY such seniment.

moving along.

i find myself very conflicted, it effects my happiness, i feel guilt, not for me, but for the actions of those whose machination i in any way profit or thrive upon.  i dont in fact do either.  it is my work, my spending, that i feel guilt for, it oils the machine, squeezing blood from the stone-faced corpses of civilizations passed, who built their cities on sand, and fell into ash, our cities, my home, is built upon that dust.

i used to say "we are ultimately responsible for all the actions of those who we profit from"  and i beleive this weather we know the actions of our benefactors or not, for it exists and suffering is real weather we see it or not.

the "cage" however MAKES us benefit,  our system is so complete its almost impossible to err to our total loss, there is always a door open to return to the cage and pay into the mechinism.
specialization of labour has led to specialization of exploitation.
perhaps we can take solice in the fact we are forced to exploit, that we are indeed addicts to a well-structured lifestyle.

when i wrote the original post, i was on 5 grams of liberty caps dried and a few grams of pan subbs,  the cage walls at that time were so clear i thought it impossible that evryone could not see them, and it felt disgusting that the roots of corruption could run so deep into the core of our collective psyche.
i am a firm beleiver that there is no fundimental separation between relitive matter and our minds.  if there is something wrong with our universe, then there is something wrong with our spirit.

some people no doubt wonder how this cage could destroy us when we die anyway.  there is no such thing as a person who is not spiritual.
the people who one might call unspiritual or even immoral/guiltless are not masters of their fate, they are mastered. there are benefits to being mastered, you become wealthy, live a comfortable life, but does possesion or even comfort equate happiness?  if you dont beleive something, how can you beleive you exist? how can you love? how can you be yourself?  well you are yourself, so you DO beleive you exist, and for whatever that reason might be in your mind,  it's only one further step of reason before you realize that if what YOU do matters, if YOU matter at all, and if you live once, then die, then the aquisition of possesion is hollow and fleeting, and the greater the gain, the greater the loss, it also stands to reason that there is no redemption in death. so there is no redemption in loss, damage done.
your actions, your footprints in time, gather weight, your accomplishments that make you happy. if they cast shadows of pain, then it is the shadows that count.  so, perhaps good is a paradox, because any good you can do creates just as much bad, the good you have, the bad has you.

now, another theory i have and would like to add for further clarity, is my beleif that we are the summation of the period of our personal existance.  this period is supported by time, and it ends, evrything it was or is is limited to this scape, IF it has continuation, then it is most certainly a timeless one. Meaning that what we become is ourselves, the summation of whatever we were in life, condensed into an omnichronic continueum. pure experince and knowlage of course, in which we must conduct ourselves as ourselves, as we truly are, and if what we are in our own minds is a self-important entity surrounded by fellow entities we care nothing about, and held up by shadows of passed pleasures that have long since decayed. (as a summation of course)  then no doubt the cage will be all you have. and it will then at that time feel undenyably like the bloody cage it is.

not of course saying there is contunuation, but even so, you are what you are.  does every moment then not matter? does now matter?  cause if it doesnt, then how can you matter, how can you be, after all, you obviously dont truly beleive in the past, or the future, you are trapped in now.

liberty, is it real?
could a taste of real liberty be so stunning, so brilliant that our world we know would seem an instant within an age?
i beleive most people fear a large existance, thats why they hate, it makes their world smaller, less to fear.

bingo, and there you have it.

of course, i have no credibility, because i use a computer and work and have possesions and have a good time on occasion, so please don't take anything i say seriously, it would harm your integrity to do so, im not being sarcastic to say this, im being serious. i dont feel shameful to even consider myself stupid or insane, that doesnt matter, so why then should i care if someone here just aggrees with me? c'mon. :smile: 

what are people proud for some reason?
what reason could that possibly be?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom