Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

An Opinion...
    #2026184 - 10/20/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

over the weekend, the gay rights group on campus held a "coming out" rally. this is what one student had to say about it in the campus newspaper's 'letters  to the editor' section:

Coming Out Day rally does not belong at PSU

Why would anyone want to publicly celebrate his or her own faults? Why would anyone promote abnormality as "normality"? Maybe you have the answer. But when I read the article "Rally will celebrate National Coming Out Day" on Friday, I was dismayed and alarmed at how pushy and radical the homosexual agenda is becoming at Penn State. Homosexuality is a serious vice against nature itself. It should be rejected, not celebrated. If you follow the "coming out" logic of psuedo equality, then why not have a Celebrate Bestiality Day, Celebrate Child Abuse Day, or even Celebrate Terrorism Day. After all, those are lifestyles too, aren't they?

James Bascom

what hole do these people crawl out of?.... ugh... makes me sick. what a bigot. haha... and i bet that deep down... James Bascom LOVES the cock...  :smirk:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: An Opinion... [Re: ]
    #2026190 - 10/20/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I don't see how someone could equate consensual sex with child abuse or terrorism.

Some people are just plain stupid.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblewingnutx

#2026201 - 10/20/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Where do I sign up for 'Furry Day'?

Feh, let the dumbasses vent. It's all they have.

The term 'abnormal' is technically accurate, though, since the median is definitely a bunch of breeders. It's also abnormal to be 7 feet tall, have an iq of 140, or be an albino.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: An Opinion... [Re: wingnutx]
    #2026224 - 10/20/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I enjoy their venting, it's great entertainment.

I'd be interested in finding out how they'd justify comparing homosexuality to terrorism though.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: An Opinion... [Re: Phluck]
    #2026239 - 10/20/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It's just the first negative behavior he could pull out of his ass.

If you think this guy is funny, Fred Phelps will have you in stitches. www.godhatesfags.com

Anonymous

#2026243 - 10/20/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

what drives someone to take the time to write such a letter? what sort of person feels the need to express to the world, "I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL! HOMOSEXUALITY DISGUSTS ME!!!"? perhaps guilt, frustration, and shame over their own repressed homosexuality?...

i'd set odds on it at about... 3 to 1 that this guy's actually gay.

very ironic if you ask me. very sad as well...

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2026250 - 10/20/03 04:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Good god, they wouldnt print a letter like that in my school's paper, and I'm in Texas!

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2026943 - 10/20/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm fine with people being gay, but what pisses me off is why the fuck do they need these big ass parades and shit. The idea of homosexuality has been somewhat mainstream for years. YOU'RE GAY, WE GET IT. It just annoys me to be held up in traffic or be delayed around campus beacuse some people need to express their sexual preference. I mean where are all the "we're not gay, so come and lets all have straight sex parties"

Its your preference and i completely respect that, but why the fuck do you feel the need to tell me with a parade?

By the way im not directing any of this at you personally mush

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: An Opinion... [Re: d33p]
    #2027202 - 10/20/03 10:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Im not quite that radical about the subjest, but I basically agree. I do not care what you do in your bedroom. I will not prevent you from doing it. I do not care if you kiss, hold hands, etc in public. But I am very tired of these constant displays and the downward spiral of emasculation of men.

You dont need to constantly be in my face all the time. Just like I dont need heterosexuality in my face all the time. Im going to start working to organize an "Im straight and Im proud" parade every fucking month in every fucking major metropolitan area in the US of A.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2027252 - 10/20/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Personally I don't think "gay pride" should exist in it's current form. I don't go out and parade the fact that I'm hetero...I just am.

I know it's not all gay people who are like this...but the minority who are do annoy me.

Here when the city had it's FIRST gay pride parade the local radio station organised a Straight Pride parade and had it cross right in front of the gay pride parade so the gay pride people would have to wait :smirk:

This kind of thing is total silliness. It shouldn't happen.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Edited by trendal (06/23/06 05:19 PM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: An Opinion... [Re: trendal]
    #2027351 - 10/20/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, there is militant homosexuality which I think is the extreme opposite of the religious right anti-gay agenda. To these people, anyone who shows the slightest apprehension to the gay lifestyle is a "bigot, a homophobe."

I believe they should get same rights as straight couples, I just think extremism on both sides has to end (as gays don't bother anyone, and neither does Christianity as a religion). My two cents.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: An Opinion... [Re: Zahid]
    #2027373 - 10/20/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly :smile:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: An Opinion... [Re: trendal]
    #2028827 - 10/21/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The reason for the gay pride parades is because gay people have been treated like shit for ages. Suicide is astronomically high amongst gay teens, and this shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody. Seems like 'fag' is the most common insult in any high school. Coming out of the closet, or even being suspected of being gay in high school basically means torment and beatings.

Pride is something in short supply for gay teens. How can you make these kids feel like they're accepted, and that there's a community out there for them? A parade works nicely.

It's a huge party, straight people are allowed to go as well.

If you don't like fags who talk queer and act flamboyantly, go fuck yourself, they don't like you either.

Sure the gay pride parade will become less necessary as time goes on, but it's already become a fun tradition.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #2028847 - 10/21/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly, and just because i dont approve, doesn't mean i have to watch it, or even give a shit about parades, or coming out days...

My g/f's parents were appalled and outraged at canada legalising same sex marriges.  When asked why they say it is 'unatural' or 'wrong' but are unable to explain more than superfical resons for thier hate. :confused:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: An Opinion... [Re: wingnutx]
    #2028857 - 10/21/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The term 'abnormal' is technically accurate, though, since the median is definitely a bunch of breeders

So sex is abnormal unless you are attempting to breed?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: An Opinion... [Re: Xlea321]
    #2028866 - 10/21/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"The term 'abnormal' is technically accurate, though, since the median is definitely a bunch of breeders

So sex is abnormal unless you are attempting to breed? "

'Breeders' is a slang term for straight people. There's a larger number of straight people out there, so it's less normal to be gay.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2028870 - 10/21/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ya, that's a surprise to me too. I use a condom every time I have sex, so I guess that makes me abnormal.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: An Opinion... [Re: silversoul7]
    #2028874 - 10/21/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I guess blowjobs would have to come under abnormal too.

In fact having sex with the object of breeding is probably the most abnormal form of sex there is.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2028875 - 10/21/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think that's the point he was trying to make...

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: An Opinion... [Re: silversoul7]
    #2028879 - 10/21/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

No, the abnormal thing is that someone actually lets YOU have sex with them *rim shot* :grin:

sorry

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order