Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 1
    #20262715 - 07/12/14 12:24 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

He smoked PCP, became retarded, now wants to do more drugs.

Basically the story.

Makes no sense.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20262740 - 07/12/14 12:32 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

That was a way easier version to read. Thank you.

InvisiblePsilopsychosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #20262811 - 07/12/14 12:52 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Its not a bad story if you read it...

Moral of story:
Don't do drugs if you an 11year old lol.

OfflineMuffinShroomMan
Stranger

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: Psilopsychosis]
    #20262839 - 07/12/14 12:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Kickass sig psilo.

Also.... I think the writer needs to compromise (giggity) and rewrite his thoughts in paraphrase form.

I think not only would it help us... the readers... and potential advice givers...

but I also think it will help him (the writer) understand his thoughts better... and perhaps see them in a less negative light.

But... assholes are like opinions? Or some shit.....

--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"

For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.

Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

OfflineThatKidWithTheFace
R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

Loc: All Good in Allgood
Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #20263166 - 07/12/14 02:29 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe we scared him off.

Hopefully.

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #20263207 - 07/12/14 02:38 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

Basically the story.

Makes no sense.

This makes no sense.
Quote:

MuffinShroomMan said:
Kickass sig psilo.

Also.... I think the writer needs to compromise (giggity) and rewrite his thoughts in paraphrase form.

I think not only would it help us... the readers... and potential advice givers...

but I also think it will help him (the writer) understand his thoughts better... and perhaps see them in a less negative light.

But... assholes are like opinions? Or some shit.....

I second Psilo's kick-ass sig.

Maybe the OP is not necessarily looking for advice but for people who can possibly relate, and if you have no desire to take the time to read it, then all the better because you probably can't relate. It's a well-articulated story that needs no paraphrasing unless the writer deems it necessary.

Why would it be seen in a negative light? Because it's too long? There's no problem with it; either read some or all of it or not...no big deal.

--------------------
"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Slow is the experience of all deep fountains: long have they to wait until they know what has fallen into their depths." -Nietzsche

My avatar is called "Inner Sanctum" by Luke Brown.

OfflineIrate Ninja
Dimethylation Expert
Male

Loc: Michigan, USA
Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: dwnlw2slw]
    #20263346 - 07/12/14 03:11 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well thanks for the positive posts, I guess you're not all trolls. I admit that I overreacted with my replies, but on other forums I'm not used to being flamed after I pour out an experience, especially one as personal as that.

Have any of you read trip reports before? Most of them are plenty longer than my post, yet my post has a lot more going on. That WAS the paraphrased version  :facepalm3:

The last post was right on, I'm not looking for advice or to make friends. It was a post I always write when I first join a forum dealing with drugs, which is why I was able to write so much so quickly, it's the beginning of my life with drugs and how psychedelics have helped me overcome some of the shit other drugs have done to me. The post was mostly just to reference to others later on in other threads so I don't have to repeat my experience over and over again. THAT was what this post was, just my background to let people know what's up and what I'm about.

I wasn't looking for really any replies other than a hello or welcome, and instead I got belittled. But to be honest if I wasn't the OP and it wasn't such a personal experience I probably would have been laughing my ass off on some of your replies (the cop ones were in pretty bad taste, and the person who paraphrased my post CLEARLY didn't read it or is just too stupid to understand what I wrote).

As you can see, I type crazy fast and am pretty long winded. That post was NOTHING. I really don't give a fuck if you read it or not. I guess if I'm going to stick around here I'm just going to have to find the block button and use it quite often, because it seems there are a few of you that I can relate to.

And to the person in MI, I live in West Michigan too! Lived here all my life. Lived in downtown GR, Grandville, but now I'm currently in Wyoming. If you're into the scene there's a chance we've probably met. (awaiting cop replies... NOW)

--------------------

R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: Irate Ninja]
    #20263649 - 07/12/14 04:50 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Dude, if you don't like these type of responses, get out of the Pub.

That's the reason you're gettin' fucked. This is the Pub, and this is how folks behave in here.

It's all in good fun. Get with the program.

I think you would enjoy the Psychedelic Experience. Give it a shot.

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20263793 - 07/12/14 05:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Also, you know how people are with newbies. "We don't like newbies..." "If you can't hang with US, you're blah blah blah..." I'm also new to checking out the different community forums, so I haven't gotten a feel for them yet either. I was looking at the list and saw "My Intro..." and read the posts first and thought "hmmm, nobody appreciates shit about this...it can't be that bad." Then I read it and found it quite a good read.

I actually like to read meaty shit about people's experiences on the shroomery, and I assumed most others on this site were similar. Oh well...maybe what's-his-name is right that the Pub people are always like that, but it's a combo of newbie and your first overreaction. And it's blowing it out of proportion with each post about it...including what I just wrote.

BTW, WELCOME!

--------------------
"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Slow is the experience of all deep fountains: long have they to wait until they know what has fallen into their depths." -Nietzsche

OfflineIrate Ninja
Dimethylation Expert
Male

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: dwnlw2slw]
    #20264028 - 07/12/14 06:40 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dwnlw2slw said:
Also, you know how people are with newbies. "We don't like newbies..." "If you can't hang with US, you're blah blah blah..." I'm also new to checking out the different community forums, so I haven't gotten a feel for them yet either. I was looking at the list and saw "My Intro..." and read the posts first and thought "hmmm, nobody appreciates shit about this...it can't be that bad." Then I read it and found it quite a good read.

I actually like to read meaty shit about people's experiences on the shroomery, and I assumed most others on this site were similar. Oh well...maybe what's-his-name is right that the Pub people are always like that, but it's a combo of newbie and your first overreaction. And it's blowing it out of proportion with each post about it...including what I just wrote.

BTW, WELCOME!

Thanks for the advice. The only reason I posted in the Pub was because that was the designated forum for introductions, which is what this thread was supposed to be. I've checked out a few of the other forums and they seem pretty decent. I agree that I have thin skin when it comes to getting trolled, it's partly because it rarely happens to me and partly due to my defensive nature from things in my past.

I probably did blow it out of proportion, I just didn't understand that's the way this forum was conducted. I now see how a lot of people are pretty sarcastic and most of the posts were just joking around. A few were out of line but the majority seemed to be pretty normal for the way things go around here.

Now that I know what I got myself into I'll probably just stay out of the pub and keep to the forums where people actually talk about constructive topics.

Thanks again to the people who actually understood what my post was about and gave advice on how to act around here rather than adding nothing constructive to the convo.

--------------------

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

#20264538 - 07/12/14 08:54 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a tip for your next trip OP.

Take life less seriously.

You need to really badly man you just gotta have fun not overanalyze everything.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20264556 - 07/12/14 08:58 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

What's the name of that picture? It's pretty sick!

--------------------

OfflineHitmeup_710
bot
Loc: bot
    #20265309 - 07/13/14 12:41 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Irate Ninja said:And to the person in MI, I live in West Michigan too! Lived here all my life. Lived in downtown GR, Grandville, but now I'm currently in Wyoming. If you're into the scene there's a chance we've probably met. (awaiting cop replies... NOW)

Cool! I live near Kentwood! We are still learning our way around. Trying to figure out where all the cool people hang! HAHA but so far I like what GR has to offer!

--------------------
"The problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it"-Albert Einstein

R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

#20265454 - 07/13/14 01:46 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

Basically the story.

Makes no sense.

After going back and actually reading the post, I realized this is an extremely accurate summary.

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Re: My Introduction to the Board [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20266134 - 07/13/14 09:40 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

Basically the story.

Makes no sense.

After going back and actually reading the post, I realized this is an extremely accurate summary.

Thanks man it wasn't a joke either it was just what I read through OP's post.

--------------------

Edited by Bitter Cactus (07/13/14 09:41 AM)

OfflineIrate Ninja
Dimethylation Expert
Male

#20266138 - 07/13/14 09:41 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

You need to really badly man you just gotta have fun not overanalyze everything.

I agree to an extent, overanalyzing and anxiety is just part of my existence now. The anxiety is just in my genes, and the PCP overdose didn't help. That's a better tip for my everyday existence, not for tripping. I'm usually pretty chill when I trip, not sure where you got the idea that I need to take life less seriously in order to enjoy psychs like I do.

And to Bitter Cactus and ThatKidwiththefuckedupface you can fuck off. Yea, I had a PCP overdose. It didn't make me retarded, it sounds like both of you could both use a few more IQ points to be honest. It did give me some chemical changes in my brain, and psychedelics really help put my life and disadvantages into perspective. That's a more accurate summary, what you two idiots perceive is pretty far from reality. You are probably just naturally negative people who didn't get enough love from mommy, not sure.

dwnlw2slw, that's the cover album to Mastodon's new album Once More 'Round the Sun. Like a lot of their music, it has to do with turning inanimate and mythical states into living beings. In this case it's about the Sun turning into a beast, which both gives and takes life. I think the painting itself more represents good vs evil, light vs dark, etc. Here's a youtube video with Brann (drummer of Mastodon) and the artist talking about it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9azgRw5y2g

--------------------

Edited by Irate Ninja (07/13/14 09:59 AM)

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

#20266144 - 07/13/14 09:43 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

You're just an addict.

You did drugs and they fucked you up, now you think doing more drugs will make you better.

Doing the same things over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

If you need help I have a brochure for some NA meetings you might be interested in.

--------------------

Edited by Bitter Cactus (07/13/14 09:47 AM)

OfflineIrate Ninja
Dimethylation Expert
Male

#20266198 - 07/13/14 10:02 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I know I'm an addict, I take methadone on a daily basis, thanks captain fucking obvious.

But taking psychedelics HELPS me through my addiction, doesn't hinder it. I don't consider psychs hardcore drugs like the ones I USED to be addicted to. I was a pretty hardcore addict for a while, to numb away the damage that the PCP caused. Tripping helped me get through it. I'm still physically an addict as I still need methadone, but I'm not nearly the insane hardcore drug user I used to be. I'm on methadone maintenance, currently detoxing, and I trip once in a while to help PREVENT relapse.

Again, your perception of what is really going on is pretty far off. It would really suck to see things in such a negative light all the time. But then again, at least you own up to it, you're username sums you up pretty nicely. Being a bitter person won't get you very far in life. And for thekidwiththefuckedupface I understand why you're such an asshole, you have a fucked up face so you probably got bullied quite a bit.

You're two bitter people that need to troll others to make yourselves feel better. After looking at your posts and rep, and giving me negative rep for being a "cop" it's pretty obvious what you guys do, so congrats on being the first two on my ignore list.

--------------------

Edited by Irate Ninja (07/13/14 10:12 AM)

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #20266227 - 07/13/14 10:10 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

OK so i decided to finally click this thread.  Typically i don't go into every single "hi" thread that a new individual posts, but i've seen this one on the front page of the pub for a few days now so i had to click it.

welcome, OP.

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

#20266237 - 07/13/14 10:14 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Irate Ninja said:
Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

I agree to an extent, overanalyzing and anxiety is just part of my existence now. The anxiety is just in my genes, and the PCP overdose didn't help. That's a better tip for my everyday existence, not for tripping. I'm usually pretty chill when I trip, not sure where you got the idea that I need to take life less seriously in order to enjoy psychs like I do.

Be careful over analyzing man, for real, I'm not bullshitting you here. I've only recently got out of an intense phase where I over analyzed every single thing. It destroyed tripping for me for awhile. I didn't stop tripping, but rather kept tripping to understand what the fuck was wrong with me. I analyzed my thoughts so much, that I couldn't make sense of them or who I was. Thankfully I got out of it, which I credit heavily to realizing psychedelics are drugs with potential dangers like any other drug. They aren't "harmless", they can harm anybody if abused, and that's a fact. Just be careful man, that's all I'm saying.

That being said, I don't believe they heal us, or do much of anything for us other than allow us to more clearly see what we aren't happy with about ourselves. The bottom line, for me anyway, is that psychedelics have done nothing for me that I couldn't have done on my own. A psychedelic experience is merely what you manifest it to be, nothing divine about it. Everybody trips different because everybody IS different. If psychedelics were some divine substance meant to send us a message, I'd think our trips would all be the same, with the same ideas and the same "revelations". They aren't though, because everyone one of us has different thoughts surrounding these substances and our trips vary greatly.

All I'm saying here is that if psychedelics help you with anything, it's not the drugs that are healing you from anything, it's the shit you already knew, but didn't "realize" you knew that is causing the changes. They absolutely can magnify, even drown us in our insecurities and inner conflicts, which may cause us to want to make changes and what not, but without our willingness to make these changes, the psychedelics wouldn't mean a thing.

So all I'm saying is be careful, and don't give tehse substances "too much" credit, because that can turn into a VERY dangerous game. I've been there.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom