Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol....
    #2024947 - 10/20/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Taking this before ingesting mushrooms will help speeding up absorbtion of the psilo(cybin/cin) right?

Let's say I would gargle this water and spit it out after a minute and right after that put the mushrooms in my mouth,
chew and hold in mouth for 15 mins... :mushroom2:

Would it work much faster than swallowing them?
And in comparison to holding in mouth without taking mouth-cleansing water before? 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: JAMsper]
    #2025004 - 10/20/03 09:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you are simply looking for a fast onset, then there is a much easier and less icky tasting way to go about it.

Don't eat anything for at least a few hours; I like to wait at least three or four. Eat one single cracker as you begin the following. Take your dry fruit and drop it in a blender. Add about 1/2 cup of luke warm tea. Blend on high for about a minute... the result should be a frothy looking liquid. Pour into a glass and rinse out the blender with as little water as possible into the glass as well. Get comfortable and drink down the sludge as quickly as you can. For me, when done with 5g dry, initial onset is around thirty seconds to a minute with a peak reached in under five minutes.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: Seuss]
    #2025019 - 10/20/03 09:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^^

??????

30 seconds? Sorry, I'm skeptical. I don't believe it. Someone else try it and post.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: StrongBad]
    #2025069 - 10/20/03 09:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> 30 seconds? Sorry, I'm skeptical. I don't believe it. Someone else try it and post.

Please do. I have always wondered if it is just me or the method itself.

The first time I did this, I had just sucked down the sludge and was getting ready to clean the blender out. If you don't clean the blender right away, the sides get covered in this black crud that is nearly impossible to get off. Before I could get the blender to the sink to rinse it out, I realized something was amis. I decided to wait and clean tomorrow and head to the couch instead. I made it to the kitchen entrance and decided that perhaps the bathroom would be a safer place to wait (serious upset stomach). I made it to the hall and ended up crawling the rest of the way. By the time I made it to the bathroom, on my hands and knees, I was already peaking. This was done with 7g of dry and about 3g of wet mixed. I don't remember the strain without looking in my notes... probably PF cubensis.

--------------------

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #2025164 - 10/20/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

3g of wet? Or do you mean the equivalent of 3g dried worth of wet mushrooms?

I will try your method when I get the chance...I'm interested in attaining a quick peak on mushrooms. Usually with high doses of anything the onset is much more rapid, so I believe that it's not necessarily your method (although it, too, would lower the duration necessary to peak, I imagine), but moreso the amount of shrooms you ate.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2025255 - 10/20/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> 3g of wet?

I had 7g of dry laying around and plucked an additional three gram wet from the 'cakes'.  An equiv of around 7.3g total had it all been dried and of equal strength.

This was done in out of ignorance originally.  I had been planning on taking about 3.5g dry, but had read somewhere that dry was about 1/2 the strength of fresh... so I doubled the dry dosage... and then tossed in the handful of fresh to give it a little extra umph... little did I know.  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #2025288 - 10/20/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha, yeah, I'm pretty sure that your quick onset was mostly the result of how much you ate. Because when I eat mushrooms, I grind them into a fine sludge in my mouth and hold them there until I start to trip, which is usually about 20 minutes. Unless, like I said, the dose is a heroic one, then it usually comes on in about 5 minutes.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2025322 - 10/20/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> I'm pretty sure that your quick onset was mostly the result of how much you ate.

Very well could be.  I am pretty sure I was peaking within five minutes, though the way time warps for me when I trip, I wouldn't put money on it.  I know the onset dropped me to the floor faster than I could clean up the mess in the kitchen.  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #2025364 - 10/20/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I am going to try Seuss's method with some Amanita Muscaria :smile2:.  I think it will work the same way.  I'll post a trip report on it in a few days. 

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mouth-cleaning mint-water with alcohol.... [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #2025496 - 10/20/03 12:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> I am going to try Seuss's method with some Amanita Muscaria

I have only tested with Cubensis... please be careful and don't assume with other species...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale