Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Trip Report(High dose candyflip + some)
    #2023220 - 10/19/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

4 hits of acid, 2 hits of e, 1.5mg salvinorin and a big fuckin' haul of 10x last nite....

Strenthening friendship's and finding ones place?

Stay tuned for trip report..

(questions?)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Edited by PDU (10/19/03 11:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
Re: I know you wanna hear it (High dose candyflip + some) [Re: PDU]
    #2023223 - 10/19/03 05:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like an awesome time.

When did you take the X and the acid?

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: I know you wanna hear it (High dose candyflip + some) [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #2024102 - 10/19/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hurry up with that report!

Offlinecheech101
most likely alittle hazy

Loc: The Dark Side of the Moon
Re: I know you wanna hear it (High dose candyflip + some) [Re: zeta]
    #2024182 - 10/19/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wish I had some acid

--------------------
"Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be."

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report(High dose candyflip + some) [Re: PDU]
    #2024269 - 10/19/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Two days in anticipation, in my pocket i had a half sheet of high powered blotter acid, some visionary sage, some marijuana, some hashish, and some Salvinorin A. Its saturday night, and its time to get weird...

details.
At approximetely 7pm the group seperated, dad 1 and I ate a single hit of acid. Upon the metalic taste i beemed in high expectation, itd been awhile and this night had been drawn out and prolonged longer than comfortable...

An hour later the group was back and we were off. 1 more hit each for me and dad 1, and dad 2 take his 1st. Its a chilly fall evening, and dad 2 and I ride in the box of the truck. Beautiful sky, and a really good start to the night.

When we got to Dad 3's house it was about 8:45, and awhile later i cut him his first dose, and dropped my first e (blue pill star print cut w/heroin).

tripflip?
By 9:30 i was comming on strong. Very intense intricate fast patterns imploding and rolling over the ceiling, and some slight mental nudge's and emotional shifts. Dad 1 was comming on strong and showing it, and dad 2 was starting to come up, but slowly. So, some marijuana was smoked, and at that time we decided to give dad 3 a bit of a boost by bumping some ecstacy rails. Good stuff....now im goin. Very good, very good....things are comming on and getting better.

The next couple hours are kind of a blur...some walking, and chopping of more ecstacy rails... Dad 3 had never tripped acid before, and was having a hardtime letting the trip get to him...but the e helped get things rolling. We just hung around and talked, and smoked pot for awhile....and dad 1 and dad 2 and I were gonna give dad 3 a good trip.

At probably midnightish the 4 of us each ate one more hit of acid, and appropriately they were southpark character hits...so we designated a character to each person, and all dosed, then rolled joints, got warmed up, and got prepared to get dad 3 to get into a good trip.

A few minutes later and we were sitting ontop of a large bank i seriously injured myself off of a few years ago, smoking joints...just like the first time i ever smoked marijuana...or got into drugs at all, good times, old friends and good drugs! While smoking joints we explained to dad more of the subtleties of an acid trip, and not to expect too much. We all gave our advice and delved deeper into the woods to experiment with some salvinorin A extract. Dad 2 and I each smoked 750ug's and experienced subtle effects (bunk supply?) more of a slight visual boost, although by this time im already high high high and still getting steadily higher.

Severe jaw clenching had set in, and heat wave's were striking me...intense patterns all around, and bright pink flashes of pink in shadows...very interesting around tree's. I imagine all the dad's were feeling alright by this point...although dad 3 was still struggling to experience his trip after 2 rails of e and 2 hits of acid, and dad 2 and i were disappointed with our salvinorin results.

When we got back to the house Dad 1 and 3 tried the salvinorin with similar results...and then...out of the blue, my friend opened up my drug pen and found some salvia 10x extract which i hadnt tried...but only had a bit of. a gram...

Im typing im typing....ive got 3 pages to write about the interesting part.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2024419 - 10/20/03 12:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sounds awesome man. lol at "dads" :laugh:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Trip Report(High dose candyflip + some) [Re: Merkin]
    #2024439 - 10/20/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

you should edit that sig, it makes it a pain in the ass to read this thread.

Good report so far though PDU

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: John]
    #2024500 - 10/20/03 01:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Two days in anticipation, in my pocket i had a half sheet of high powered blotter acid, some visionary sage, some marijuana, some hashish, and some Salvinorin A. Its saturday night, and its time to get weird...

details.
At approximetely 7pm the group seperated, dad 1 and I ate a single hit of acid. Upon the metalic taste i beemed in high expectation, itd been awhile and this night had been drawn out and prolonged longer than comfortable...

An hour later the group was back and we were off. 1 more hit each for me and dad 1, and dad 2 take his 1st. Its a chilly fall evening, and dad 2 and I ride in the box of the truck. Beautiful sky, and a really good start to the night.

When we got to Dad 3's house it was about 8:45, and awhile later i cut him his first dose, and dropped my first e (blue pill star print cut w/heroin).

tripflip?
By 9:30 i was comming on strong. Very intense intricate fast patterns imploding and rolling over the ceiling, and some slight mental nudge's and emotional shifts. Dad 1 was comming on strong and showing it, and dad 2 was starting to come up, but slowly. So, some marijuana was smoked, and at that time we decided to give dad 3 a bit of a boost by bumping some ecstacy rails. Good stuff....now im goin. Very good, very good....things are comming on and getting better.

The next couple hours are kind of a blur...some walking, and chopping of more ecstacy rails... Dad 3 had never tripped acid before, and was having a hardtime letting the trip get to him...but the e helped get things rolling. We just hung around and talked, and smoked pot for awhile....and dad 1 and dad 2 and I were gonna give dad 3 a good trip.

At probably midnightish the 4 of us each ate one more hit of acid, and appropriately they were southpark character hits...so we designated a character to each person, and all dosed, then rolled joints, got warmed up, and got prepared to get dad 3 to get into a good trip.

A few minutes later and we were sitting ontop of a large bank i seriously injured myself off of a few years ago, smoking joints...just like the first time i ever smoked marijuana...or got into drugs at all, good times, old friends and good drugs! While smoking joints we explained to dad more of the subtleties of an acid trip, and not to expect too much. We all gave our advice and delved deeper into the woods to experiment with some salvinorin A extract. We set up a circle and all offered the tripper advice, and pats on the back and support and a warm safe bond in the cold woods. Dad 2 and I each smoked 750ug's and experienced subtle effects (bunk supply?) more of a slight visual boost, although by this time im already high high high and still getting steadily higher.

Severe jaw clenching had set in, and heat wave's were striking me...intense patterns all around, and bright flashes of pink in shadows...very interesting around tree's. I imagine all the dad's were feeling alright by this point...although dad 3 was still struggling to experience his trip after 2 rails of e and 2 hits of acid, and dad 2 and i were disappointed with our salvinorin results.

When we got back to the house Dad 1 and 3 tried the salvinorin with similar results...and then...out of the blue, my friend opened up my drug pen and found some salvia 10x extract which i hadnt tried...but only had a bit of. a gram...

and it escalates.
"Your mad dad"
Pouring the bag out onto the chopping table...revealed a generous pile enough to cut 4 fairly big lines to be put into bowls. Dad 3, a new comer to all 4 substance's took his big bowl load of salvia 10 and quickly passed off the pipe. He looked lost for awhile....and when he came back was absolutely eccstatic.

Tripping!

Perfect, he was elated as hell...experiencing some sort of weird axis shift and floor sinking, in bewonderment. "wow" "holy shit" was all he could explain.
Eagerly dad 3's bowl was prepared. But within about...a minute, maybe less dad was gone....you could see it in his eye's...there was a panic...and he started to motion to get up. He couldnt really talk but mumble'd something and sat down...looking scared. After a couple minute's, and a pat on the back...well wishes from all, i packed my bowl full and power toked it as hard as possible from the small water bong. Within what i would say is about 15 seconds i was awestruck...

Nothing could have prepared me.
5 meo dmt and acid is tame compared to this combo!

1st - Inhale - tree turns into sloaping sheet of red interlocking octngulars. Total submergence in visual fields. (octagons are in a figure 8 shape and continuous connect)

2nd - +10-20s - Peak of sloap tears open in an attempt to fully integrate (top of mountain of red octagonal 8 bars tears back revealing reality behind it. Ie..Dad 3.

3rd - The final Glimpse - Final integration; my final glimpse into reality, caught dad 3's head in the continuem between reality and octagonal wall. As the corner flap sealed shut, losing all signt of reality, Dad 3's head stretches through and is quickly followed by a large sophisticated processing block which it attaches to after taking a cartoonish birdman like character.
4th - Processing plants multiply infinately, matrix style. All alone - No body, no thought or processing - just a *being* observing.

5th - Somehow it seems every second octagonal column has became a Dad/birdfaced processing plant dispensery, on a slant! On the empty octagonal below, where the green dad birdface dropped its packages...they would beging slowly melting/integrating slide through the octagon and occured to slide right into reality changing form *package* into - generic - predefined - human being who is subliminally controlled by *system*

6th - Package - At first too quick to recognise the *click click* down, *click click* over and into the processer... I later realize the packages are translucent and are actually still 3D glipses into the real reality my friends are in.
7th - System - The octangular confines of the perfectly ordered, space aged, processing facilities make up System. There is only artificially intelligent machines producing Bodies and Destinies - but without souls. I am solo in the system.

8th - Processors - For some reason these android machines are producing segments of my reality into soul-less humanoids programmed into life. As farforward/up as my eye can see are the exact same processers, performing the exact same opperations - And as the package drops to the Octagon and starts melting into reality - the green Dad birdfaced would wink at me and say something like "This experience is brought to you by *corporate sponser*" cockily, and then would rotate through the octagon into reality as person.

9th - Conclusion - Total confusion! Every joint on an octagon pivoted on a specific 3 axis's. Being as the entire system was based upon octagons, all movements follow a certain order and rhythm. The system was a conglomeration of a scarily advanced a.i. machines and Perfection controlled and produced by the corporations who certainly took no shame in subliminally repetively logo advertising in my trip.

Overall - What a ride - full on out of body experience - the most submersive and tangible visuals I could have imagined possible. Meaning? I have no idea - it obviously translates well with an exageration of todays world - but - i felt as if my body had been switched for a harddrive which my soul and being has been upload unto.

My trip was like the imaginable network of information in a computer filing database system, or more elaborately - the human mind. ------> Again! Notice the computer/human *layering* or compatibility/reversibility. Im not sure what to make of it...Although i dont generally associate entheogens with feeling corporate brainwashed - I have no idea how to integrate this. I feel fucked over in life because i was shown exactly how ill be used as a pawn, if i let my guard down. However, i feel powerful symbolism lays in the fact that my soul-loaded harddrive-counter-ego was both allowed to be exposed to secrets and novelty yet was spared being processed. Perhaps indicating a power position? At the very least indicating a self identity + opposed position to the system.

All in All - This particular experience somewhat played a rough roll on the current state of my ego, but i feel positive and honoured by the experience aswell. I gained immensely, in an unmeasureble way. Freaky co priceless. rporate salvia 10x - $25. Visionary Aids - $30. A first time shared out of body experience with someone much deserving -

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: PDU]
    #2024736 - 10/20/03 05:46 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Your a guy that enjoys and knows how to use drugs.

I tip my hat to you, sir!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2024764 - 10/20/03 06:07 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Great post. :smile:

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: pillsbury420]
    #2025009 - 10/20/03 09:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ECSTACY IS NOT CUT WITH HEROIN! YOUR PILL WAS NOT CUT WITH HEROIN!

There has only been ONE instance of a pill cut with heroin, and there was such a minute amount in there that it wouldn't even produce a damn placebo effect. Heroin is too expensive and you need too much of it to get high off of an oral dose.

Heroin in E is a myth. Your pill did not contain heroin.

Enough said.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: StrongBad]
    #2025570 - 10/20/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, it may have not been cut with heroin...

It doesnt really matter to me, i was just told it was... No doubt they say that so they can jack the price up a bit eh?

Anyways, has anyone had An experience anything like mine with The salvia? Me and dad 2 are going to compare note's on our trip tonite, although i dont think they are as similar as we were thinking. It is very weird how our trips seemed to *bond* us.

Anyways, the overall night...has definately hatched Long term memories for all 4 dad's that nite...The next morning...we we're just at ease with another. Defiantely closer.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #2025657 - 10/20/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Nope, no heroin in your ecstasy.

Good trip report, though.

I have one final question...what is the most 5-MeO-DMT you've done and by which route of administration? I have to ask because it's one of my most advocated entheogens, and by your posts it sounds as if you don't give it much regard.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #2025694 - 10/20/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like a great trip.. It's been a while since I've been that fucked.. Well earlier this summer..
I recently took 4 hit's of acid at a Psytrance party and had a blast.. I never got down to the E's but most of my freinds did 2 hits and 2 E's and said it was like 6 hours of absolute chao's..

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2025702 - 10/20/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think 5 meo DMT is crap. Ive written a few posts about it in the past, it has no substance, no depth, no insight, and nothing to offer but fear. Sure, it can help someone in need of an awkening or re-birth...but aside from that, the experience is replicated everytime
- - feeling like your going to die - -
fear

Ive smoked various amounts, high doses, low doses...I dont know mg's...but ive smoked quite large amounts of it.
One day ill put some up my nose, but im not expecting anymore more than sheer terror.

Why do you hold 5 meo DMT so highly? Ive found very few people who think of it as a useful or worthwhile psychedelic/entheogen.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#2025716 - 10/20/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I might add, that i dropped my first dose at 7pm Saturday, I was still having full OEV shift's by 11pm Sunday, so thats over 28 hours that i was going strong on that acid.

I was also hearing things.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #2025767 - 10/20/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have never once felt fear from 5-MeO-DMT. I have, for the most part, conquered fear. I attribute it to my philosophies on life and repeated datura use. In all senses of the word, you do die when you take a hefty enough dose. I have reached a plateau on 5-MeO-DMT that I have only been a handful of times in my life...and trust me, I am quite well acquainted with the more powerful entheogens.

I agree that there aren't many people out there who advocate 5-MeO-DMT especially after taking N,N-DMT...but I wonder how many people have actually had a breakthrough experience on 5-MeO-DMT.

Insufflating is the way to go, in my opinion. Have you been smoking the freebase or HCl form?

Sheer terror and sheer bliss are a thought away from each other.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report Completed and exciting! Lots of drugs. [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2025855 - 10/20/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well ive yet to try 5 meo dmt's, N'N counterpart...
Shocked to hear you say you havent felt fear from it though...i honestly think thats the first time, ever, ive seen someone say that.

I certainly died on 2 seperate doses of 5 meo DMT, but it just didnt do much for me. Lay down...zoom forward, light, sweat, cry, shake...zoom, shake. Sit up. *wow*.

What would you describe as a breakthrough experience on 5 meo dmt?

Insufflating does seem interesting, and im eager...perhaps you could share a bit about your insufflated doses - dosages - experiences - whatever...As there arnt many out there... From what ive gathered, it seems like possibly the single most freightening psychedelic experience possible....but people say that about datura too.

So, you have never felt fear from it, but youve reached an elusive plateau....What have you got from the experience? Has it taught you or revealed anything to you? Tell me about it!

(The salvia trip - was most certainly....very much how i would expect nn DMT to be. Fully engaging, no contact with reality, body, or self. And the green dad 3 birdface on the processer which somewhat resembled the grinch....had an awful lot of similarities to an elf like entity which shared dialog about the *reality* of life.)

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #2026050 - 10/20/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia and Ecstasy? Interesting, perhaps I will try this sometime soon.

Sounds like a great trip, sounds pretty damn intense!

Are you fairly experienced with Salvia D?

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB
    #2026489 - 10/20/03 05:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

great write up!

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order