Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
This applies to any human being currently living on earth...
    #2024460 - 10/20/03 02:50 AM (14 years, 8 days ago)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2024465 - 10/20/03 02:52 AM (14 years, 8 days ago)

Here, for you lazy people:

-------------------------------------------------------
Just curious, but where do you guys honestly think you will go from here?

Does anyone at all see a positive outlook, without divine intervention?

Call it evil, or the Devil - or whatever your little minds want, but its rather obvious that "it" has tempted the men in power for over 5,000 years, and that we have already dug our graves.

"Out of 100 nations coordinating with the US Dept. of Health, America was the healthiest nation in 1920. By 1987, America was on the bottom fo the list."

Yes, the richest nation is the world is now a living , (un)conscious example of karma. The law of cause and effect. Not only did Buddha speak about it, Jesus said "you reap what you sow"....which was later proved when Isaac Newton used the dark art of modern science to verify this.

People always say "well its not my fault, not my problem" but in reality, that couldn't be further away from the truth.

Every american who gives up his creativity and power made to benefit his fellow brother and sister for the comfort, ease, security, and material gain in this physical realm helps contribute to the evils that have corrupted our world.

Personally, Im doing what I can to change this. We need more though. It doesnt come from anything but changing your very own consciousness and attitude. Perphaps if yahooka could change, the world could.

You can ignore this message all you want - but I guarantee when you are suffering from cancer, a heart attack, a tumor, or suffering in prison for doing something with your own free will - then it will be too late.

The only reason anyone would turn their cheek on humanity , like we ALL have done - is out of one or all of the following: Ignorance, Comfort, Security, Fear, Or material gain.

You guys can hate and knock me all you want, but really - is your own words of negativity not a very reflection of your inner selves? If you were content, you would not be uncontent with me. If you happy, you would not be unhappy at me. If you were peaceful, my post would not upset nor anger you, nor cause you to attack me in a harmful manner.

I find it interesting how the leaders of many major corporations and companies and the leaders of the world of politics have meetings each year to discuss how to control and develop the world for their own needs , while causing death, pain, suffering, and spreading hate - Yet no one seems to care.

Our power and creativity has been stolen from us, and we have been forced to become slaves, physically and mentally.

I'm ready for a change - not because of my own , selfish needs - but because I want to someday raise a child. how could I possibly raise a child in this world and not feel guilty?

If this message holds no flame in your heart ,then just dismiss it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way - I am by no means an extremist, Im not calling for activism, violence, political involvement, or anything of that sort.

It is FAR too late for that

that would have absolutely no benefits to our future.

the only thing I ask is to change yourself, and let others see your example.

I am no greater than anyone on this board, and honestly I dont claim to be. I have so many problems and conditions, especially anger and fear that I could write a book.

Anyone can transcend through that bullshit though. Its all negative conditioning.

I believe if you help yourselves, and those around you - the rest will take place.

Its amazing, the simplest and smallest changes are the seeds for the most intense changes of mankind. Heal yourself and you heal the world.

Even if you dont give a shit about the world, why should you pass up the opportunity to reclaim your original power and creativity?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people on this board has noticed the changes in me, and I admit - they will appear VERY negative. My mind and body have been changing radically.

I have not been on any drugs or mind-altering substances while posting, nor in my regular life.

My consciousness is radically changing, and the way I see life has been altered.

I'm not entirely sure what is causing these extreme changes in me, but I will say that I do , without doubt feel guided. I cannot prove this.

Im just doing my best to function in this world - and I know without any doubt that I play a big role in many peoples lives. I have lots of information inside of me, just not sure how to channel it all yet in a positive manner. So much information , I have an extreme need to tell other people, so its not all bottled inside of me. So many ideals and opinions, that it is out of control.

This is why I may appear negative at times. I cant control all the energy and thought forms inside of me. My intentions are really not bad, and anyone who knows me on a personal level knows that I really do wish to help people in the purest sense possible.

I am working to help myself, and then I will work to help others. Anyone on the same path in this physical realm as me I'd love to communicate with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some interesting pieces of information:

Money is the USA is no longer gold backed.

Two cancer treatments, one with a success rate of 98%, the other around 70%, were recently banned in the USA. Chemotherapy continues to be used, even though 1/3 of patients develop some form of liver disease or liver disfunction using the therapy.

Marijauna was originally made illegal to help control the flood of Mexican Immigration in the USA.

There is not one disease or illness, not even AIDS - that has not been cured or supressed to where the person could function normally.

The medical establishment is greatly funded by pharmecutical companies, which use poisonous drugs such as anti-depressants, relaxants, pain killers, and other pills which damage the human system greatly.

Out of 100 nations coordinating with the US Dept. of Health, America was the healthiest nation in 1920. By 1987, America was on the bottom fo the list.

Fruits and Vegetables from commercial food stores (Kroger, Publix, Cub Foods, Jewels, etc) half around HALF of the nutrients as organic foods.

It is said that with the creation of the internet, knowledge and information has increased so much that it is not possible to enter it into computers fast enough. We are supposively 20 years behind in entering in all the information we now know.

Many children now being born are very "different" from traditional humans. Far more intelligent, sensitive to light/sound/heat, intuitive, creative, etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Science and Technology are changing so fast that you could learn everything possible in both arts and yet one year from now be completely clueless.

www.UFOARTWORK.com - Artwork dating back not only hundreds of years ago, but thousands of years ago with UFO and spacecrafts in them.

Another tidbit.

Almost every single culture recorded has some intelligence or craft in their history that has come from outer space. Be it angels, aliens, or other beings - and many of these cultures , wel over half in the world - claim to have been given knowledge by these beings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I've mentioned before - this planet (well, humanity) is in for a great shock in not only the next 50 years, not only the next 20 or 10 years, but the next 5 years. I believe this planet wil get MUCH worse before it gets better. As I've mentioned, call "it" satan, evil, anti-christ, devil, negativity - or whatever. The force I mentioned is going to have complete control (it pretty much already does, just its well hidden) of what happens in this realm.

However, I don't believe it will last. It might, it might not. If we start fighting it now, then perphaps we can reclaim ourselves , and live the way we were intended. Peaceful beings of love and bliss, and endless knowledge and wisdom.

Having been experienced in mind expansion and altered consciousness, I can say that things look very bad from the outside view as to what is happening on this planet.

Unless divine intervention DOES occur, we will not survive. HOWEVER, even if Divine intervention DOES OCCUR - we will STILL NOT SURVIVE unless we do our part.

This is truly a battle versus good and evil - if thats how you want ot look at it. The battle has been going on since the beginning of time in this universe, think - 2 energies struggling for control, one is Negative, one is positive.

A balance is usually in order - but right now the enegies are getting more intense, and the battlefield of the universe is on earth.

The pawns are possibly humans - we are the chess pieces.

This is not fact, this is not even opinion - it is an expression of my truthful creativity in the way I see life at this moment. I don't claim this is how reality is.

I would also like to add, that in the USA , there are current laws in plan in order to officially label all intakes taken for health as "medicinal".

Once this comes to pass, all herbs and anti-oxidants and whatnot will be labeled as "medicinal" , and will not be sold over the counter. You will need a prescription. No doctor is going to prescribe a beneficial herb over anti-depressants.

The book 1984 by George Orwell wasn't too far off, it appears he was 20 years wrong in his estimate, and should have labeled it "2004".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my definition of spirituality:

Any and all knowledge, awareness, understanding and/or positive growth of any of the temples of life.

*temples of life include The shell (body), our Houses, Earth, The universe, etc.

So any knowledge or positivity in those areas is spirituality. Even if you decorate your house with your creativity - that is a very sacred and spiritual act.

Spirituality is nothing paranormal, mystical, or AMAZING. Though many would have you believe that - because thats how they make money selling their books, and whatnot.

Spirituality is not meant to fill in any gaps or voids in your life. People make the same mistake with spirituality as they do with religion, and try to live their life by it because they believe it will give them what they are missing in life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to progress through life and make an impact, I believe health is necessary.

Not necessarily physical, but emotional and mental - or atleast the struggle for health.

What forms of health do you practice in order to function in life?

Right now I dont practice anything, although Ive experimented with Qigong, massage, music, yoga, martial arts, lifting weights...

Im going to be experimenting with fasting and cleansing of the shell (body), I'll post results if anyone is interesting in how it effects spirituality, intelligence, strength, outlook, consciousness, and health

Anyone practice any form of healing?

i notice patterns very well, and have a very abstract view of things. I prophecize that in the future - not only will humans be more self-sufficient (partly due to the Information Age Era we have entered), but things such of Finance, Health, Education will all be on the individual level.

If you think I'm spouting my usual bullshit, think again. Here is some evidence to back it up.

1) The online business community is growing INCREASINGLY strong, and more and more comsumers are waking up to the benfits of small-businesses.
2) Currently much technology is being designed/worked on regarding Internet Connectivity. As early as a few years from now, Broadband (DSL, Cable) will be replaced by a new technology that is similiar to T1, yet $50 a month on average. This means that broadband wil more than likely drop to $20 a month. Think about that, every computer user having broadband, that immediately will expand the intelligence of the general population by encouraging more time spent on the internet.
3) Alternative health therapies and their clinics are sprouting up and becoming increasingly popular. Some could say this is a trend, HOWEVER people are starting to awaken to the massive health benefits of alternative treatements.
4) The Medical Establishment of America is constantly being exposed as a fraud , including all of the medications they prescribe - which is actually dumbing and damaging the general population.
5) With the expansion of the internet, information is right at our finger tips. Anything you need to know how to make, build, create ,etc is a click away.

The era we are entering is inevitable. It is one of extreme creativity and self-sufficiency. Some say spirituality, but who knows?

Also, now that information is no longer supressed or contained at any level (well , it still is greatly, but believe me - 20 years from now not ANY scroll or ancient wisdom will NOT be available) people are awakening to their true nature.

I leave to you people a few beneficial web-sites. May you learn and gain knowledge and help awaken others.

1) www.dictionary.com - Although I rarely use it because I don't much mind mispelling words, it is a useful tool to educate yourself on language.
2) www.norml.org - useful marijauna activist site, including State by state laws, Attorneys for drug-related cases by State or Name, and much more
3) www.larrycarlson.com - An expression of oneself, and a brief look into the creative mind of another.
4) www.thegreatillusion.com - Perphaps one of the greatest poems ever written, if you don't check this out, you are missing out greatly!
5) www.sacred-texts.com - I've spent countless hours reading texts from this website, and this is an extremely valuable place for reading old texts. Contains thousands of religious , occult, spirituality, and ancient texts and writings.
6) www.webmonkey.com - Very useful website regarding web development, you may not think this applies to you, but if you do not know how to create and design a webpage, you wil be VERY lost in the age to come.
7) www.erowid.org - Extensive information regarding psycho-active chemicals of all kinds, from marijauna to psychedelics, from caffeine to RCs (research Chemicals). Find dosage information, trip reports, drug laws, etc. Also contains brief information on Law, Human Rights, Spirituality, and Art.
8) astalavista.box.sk - Decent website that will find you Key Generators and Cracks for software.
9) www.deny.de - For your spoofing, hacking, and cracking needs
10) www.newegg.com - Great website for computer parts. Again, if you dont know how to build a computer, I suggest you learn quickly!
11) http://1stholistic.com/ - Another wonderful website. Has tons of information regarding modern spirituality and health, Id suggest spending atleast a few hours on here educating yourselves.
12) http://www.newscientist.com/ - Has the breaking news in Modern Science. Great site for up-to-date information regarding the latest technological breakthroughs.
13) [url=http://www.maitreya-edu.org/[url]]http://www.maitreya-edu.org/ -...]www.google.com or www.ebay.com

Another cool website to check out , http://www.ufoartwork.com/
has quite a few pictures with UFOs in them, dating back over 4,000 years ago. Very neat.

Hell, I was bored - so if this post helps atleast one person, I wont feel it was a waste. Times are changing, and the more self-sufficient you are, the better your chances are of surviving. I spent atleast a few hours a day educating myself on various topics.....usually more. Ive talked about how fast negativity spreads - but luckily information and knowledge spreads almost as fast now that the internet is around.

If we can learn to use the internet as a positive tool instead of a destructive, time-consuming force - than humanity definately will have a bright future

peace and love

Edited by tekramrepus (04/21/10 11:16 PM)

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2024533 - 10/20/03 03:48 AM (14 years, 8 days ago)

supermarket,

You have so many ideas bursting out of you!  What a great thing!  Thank you for taking the time to write them down and share them with us :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2024680 - 10/20/03 06:55 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Hey man, spreading the word, that's great stuff. :grin:

Maybe we should all like take fifteen minutes out of our normal computer usage time and go over to some other online meeting place and spread our message just like you have done.. I mean, it is all about the ideas and the spread of them. All of us here pretty much know and understand a lot of these ideas in use them, I think it is time to spread it to others..
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Pinball

Loc: USA
    #2024843 - 10/20/03 09:28 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Too many assumptions...

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: Darkcloud]
    #2025273 - 10/20/03 01:20 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:
Too many assumptions...

I take it that you are assuming that he is making assumptions? That is, I am assuming that you are assuming that he is making assumptions? What do you assume I mean by this?
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2025448 - 10/20/03 02:15 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
I take it that you are assuming that he is making assumptions? That is, I am assuming that you are assuming that he is making assumptions? What do you assume I mean by this?
Peace. 

:evil:...... :lol: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN

Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2025606 - 10/20/03 02:56 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

Lunatik said:
Too many assumptions...

Peace.

Nope.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: Darkcloud]
    #2025646 - 10/20/03 03:06 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:
Nope.

Nope, you aren't making assumptions that he is making assumptions, or what you assume I mean by this is "nope"?

I'm sort of in an evil mood, but I am basically also proving my point while not coming right out with it...

Assumptions will do you in, my friend.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2025749 - 10/20/03 03:32 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:

I'm sort of in an evil mood, but I am basically also proving my point while not coming right out with it...

Hence the  :evil: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: sirreal]
    #2025869 - 10/20/03 04:03 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Too many assumptions?

My friend, all fact originates from theory, and all theory originates from creativity.

Without theory, there could be no fact. I speak about what I've learned in my lifetime - and I speak about it with my head up, because I have lived and/or can see clearly what I speak about.

I ask you , is this very world not based upon assumptions? Every single time you walk by some one, do you not "assume" certain things regarding them?

Perphaps you need to investigate your own mind before you understand mine :smile:

I do not bring just fact - although I clearly stated where in my writings there was fact.

I do however, like fireworks noted, bring ideals and discussion where I can. Sometimes exercising the mind is just as useful as "proving" something.

Proof in itself is just the extreme need to validate your beliefs. But if you are confident in your beliefs, proof is not needed.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: sirreal]
    #2025924 - 10/20/03 04:31 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

sirreal said:

Yes, I did acknowledge the :evil:, and I assumed that it was what you were referring to... :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinelucid
Jack's AlteredConsciousness

Loc: up on the bidet
    #2026011 - 10/20/03 05:13 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

sirreal said:

Yes, I did acknowledge the :evil:, and I assumed that it was what you were referring to... :grin:
Peace. 

That's just presumptuous :lol: -I looked that up on www.dictionary.com :smirk: 

--------------------
"no-mind un-thinks no-thought..."

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: This applies to any human being currently living on earth... [Re: lucid]
    #2026038 - 10/20/03 05:22 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

"Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN

#2026119 - 10/20/03 05:45 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

supermarket said:
Too many assumptions?

Yes, it's not like you were saying that your ideas could be wrong. Instead, you portray your message to be completely factual with little to no actual scientific evidence to back it up. Re-check your quotes.

Quote:

My friend, all fact originates from theory, and all theory originates from creativity.

Same thing with fiction.

Quote:

Without theory, there could be no fact.

Many theories have been proven to be false, or rather "not factual on the basis of extensive evidence".

Quote:

I do however, like fireworks noted, bring ideals and discussion where I can.

I'm discussing as well.

Quote:

Sometimes exercising the mind is just as useful as "proving" something.

And sometimes it is not.

Quote:

Proof in itself is just the extreme need to validate your beliefs. But if you are confident in your beliefs, proof is not needed.

Our government (esp. the DEA), some Christians, Islamic Extremists, and some cults are so confident in their beliefs they will kill because they truly believe in the cause. You probably haven't used any violence, so that's most likely the only thing that TRULY separates you from "them". Yes, I am comparing you to "them". Remember, to "them"...proof is not needed.

Simply put...your "theories" are no different than any other religion's philosophy.

Finally, all throughout recorded history, the end of world was believed to be around the corner. This hasn't changed. "Same book, different page..."

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2026186 - 10/20/03 06:11 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Lunatik said:
Yes, it's not like you were saying that your ideas could be wrong. Instead, you portray your message to be completely factual with little to no actual scientific evidence to back it up. Re-check your quotes.

You are portraying your messages to be completely factual with little to no actual scientific evidence to back it up. Why haven't you listed quotes from dictionary.com to verify what every single word you said actually means? And where is the in-depth, time-tested experiments to decide that HIS messages have no scientific value and is taken with a tone that it is all completely factual??
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN

#2026349 - 10/20/03 07:00 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
You are portraying your messages to be completely factual with little to no actual scientific evidence to back it up. Why haven't you listed quotes from dictionary.com to verify what every single word you said actually means? And where is the in-depth, time-tested experiments to decide that HIS messages have no scientific value and is taken with a tone that it is all completely factual??
Peace.

Hahaha, you're ASSUMING too much.

I don't think he/she is right or wrong. I have no idea. Look over this thread again.

I never said either way. My points in this thread were to point out that supermarket narrows things down too much.

In addition, he or she is not backing up their ideas with clear, concise evidence.

I'm willing to consider it if he or she would at least try and get some decent proof behind it. Otherwise, it is just like any other religious philosophy. It's as simple as that.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology