Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinestart25
Re: The Almighty Constitution [Re: TODAY]
    #2022674 - 10/19/03 03:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Today- what I was trying to say in all my posts is that I agree with you. I consider myself a moral citizen too, and I hate the fact that I can't smoke a joint out in the moonlight because the misled masses buy propaganda, and are not ready to take responsibility for their own actions.

My point is that the constitution is not the root of these troubles. Go back and read my first post- the constitution and bill of rights may be the only reason we still can even talk about things like this, and they are not the reason why we are prohibited from doing certain things that seem so natural and fair to us. Corrupt politicians that have sold out our sovereignty are to blame.

I wish we all had good natures and could live without a contract, but not only do bad people exist, but also differences of opinion and truth exist. The constitution WAS a brilliant solution for all of us to contribute and work together.

The problem is that the rest of the country is not like this board- they don not think about the future, they are not privy to alternative knowledge and news, and they are so blinded by political ideologies that they cannot even make a decision on their own- they have to find out what the republican or democratic parties advocate first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The Almighty Constitution [Re: ]
    #2022701 - 10/19/03 03:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
i disagree. the government exists to prevent inviduals from initiating force against other individuals, and to provide a fair, objective system for dealing with such things when they do occur.

The government encompasses so much more than that. It is suspossed to look out for the collective good for its citizens. To establish and maintain order. Does it use force to do this? Of course. Until the point where almost everyone is in a state of higher consciousness and doesn't need regulation, it will be this way, and we are better for it.

let us be clear that government = force. remember that. all government policy is backed by force. all government programs are funded with money taken by force. what is the only correct use of force? i say it is in response to force. initiation of force against peacful individuals is wrong when i do it, it's wrong when you do it, and it's wrong when elected officials do it.

Quote:

if there was no such thing as force, we would not need government. government would actually be impossible in that case.

If there was no such thing as force, nothing would happen. Force has always existed. Moving is force. When we are all dead, force will not exist, and everything, including government, would be impossible.

Quote:

it isn't. having your property taken from you under threat of force is not a good thing.

I could not even begin to list all of the ways that putting money into a system effects you in every moment. Unless you live outside a said system, you have to put into the system. That is how it works. Thank god for polution controls, food inspection, traffic systems, all the grants into the medical field, the mail system, so on and so fucking forth.

Quote:

absolutely. you do not get food by stealing it from those who have earned it, nor electing government officials to steal it for you.

I'm just glad that I am protected from having people come into my house and steal my food, and I am glad that there are regulations enforced to make sure that the food I am eating is of good quality and is not tainted. I am glad that there is a transportation system that was planned, constructed, and is maintained so that the said food could get to me. So on and so forth...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Anonymous

Re: The Almighty Constitution [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2022758 - 10/19/03 03:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If there was no such thing as force, nothing would happen. Force has always existed. Moving is force. When we are all dead, force will not exist, and everything, including government, would be impossible.

there's nothing wrong with a consentual transaction... force in this context means a transaction where one of the individuals or parties involved is unwilling, but compelled through coercion rather than persuasion.

The government encompasses so much more than that. It is suspossed to look out for the collective good for its citizens.

what do you mean by the collective good?

To establish and maintain order. Does it use force to do this? Of course.

if by order you mean peace, then that's right. what do you mean by order?

I could not even begin to list all of the ways that putting money into a system effects you in every moment. Unless you live outside a said system, you have to put into the system. That is how it works.

one doesn't have the option of living outside the "system" though.

polution controls

of course. pollution controls fall into the force\fraud idea. if someone poisons the air you breathe or water you drink, they've initiated force against you...

food inspection, traffic systems, all the grants into the medical field

debatable.

mail system

why should the government run the mail system? why isn't this something that can be done by private companies? (it actually is to some extent... there's fedex and UPS... and i think that even the USPS doesn't receive government funding. it's like a private company run by the government.. i think).

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The Almighty Constitution [Re: ]
    #2022832 - 10/19/03 04:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well, it is basically coming to outlook now, whether having a government is positive or negative.. By the collective good I mean the collective good of its citizens. Health and welfare, security, so on...

But anyways, the absence of the goverment's force has good effects and bad effects, just as having a government does. Everything has good and bad consequences, I guess.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom