Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle, Tapestry

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Trip Report: LY, first grown, INTENSE
    #2022587 - 10/19/03 02:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well I managed to grow about 40 grams of Lipa Yai, Gulf Coast, and India Orissa, and ended up giving all of it away except for an eighth of the LY I had saved for myself. I had been waiting for a time when I was emotionally stable to do them (this was only my 3rd time doing them in my life) and after a whole bunch of shit with my girlfriend, and needing some shroom wisdom to get her out of my life, I decided to shroom at 12:30 am last night with a couple guys in my fraternity. Luckily it ended up being a good, and wierd at times, experience.

So during the first hour, we sat around talking, listening to music. One of the guys who was shrooming (eminem freak) wanted eminem so we were listening to that. After about 30 minutes I realized that the music was making me anxious, so I turned it off, enjoyed fully about a minute of silence, and put on Shpongle's first CD (are you shpongled?) intending to listen to all 80 minutes straight through, as I've always wanted to do. Well by the time I started the CD I was tripping I'd say level 1.5, but I was taking off and by track 4 I can say I had fully peaked at level 3+. I remember trying to smoke a cigarette, holding it was incredibly difficult, and I ended up curling up in a ball in my chair, music fucking loud, eyes closed...and for an hour I journeyed through what seemed to be the infinite dimensions of my mind, the landscapes created by the music were what seemed on the proportions of the universe, detailed, ever changing and moving, fully 3D, an experience I could never explain. All I gotta say is, Shpongle's first CD was invented for shroomers, it had to have been, no other music before, not even their 2nd cd, inspired my mind like it did, while under the influence of psilocin of course. While the music is great anytime, when shrooming it is unexplainable, divine. I recommend every shroomer listen to this CD, headphones or just plain loud, eyes closed, while tripping lvl 3 or so at least once. The order of the songs is great, the changing mood of each song is amazingly converted to a new mental environment of colossal proportions in one's head, one that seems to make sense based on the music. What was even more interesting to me were that these visuals didn't seem out of mind, they seemed to me natural, instinctual, that the inspiration for this experience had always been in my mind, and had finally been released. The sense of familiarity I had to these hallucinations was strange, especially because I had never had them on shrooms before, and I can't really explain it, has anyone ever felt that their hallucinations had a natural feeling to them?

Well I can't explain it anymore, my point, you MUST try listening to this CD while tripping, preferably lvl 3 or so, when the closed eye visuals really pick up. An eighth of LY was enough for me, I weigh 150 pounds.

So anyway once the CD finished, I awakened to see my friend lying back in his chair, really out of it. It was his first time doing them, I think he was kindof disturbed as he went back into his room to try to sleep... I was really tripping at this point, and my other friend came back in (he had been away w/ his gf for a while) and he was tripping pretty hardcore and we started yelling at each other and freaking each other out. The third guy who was tripping was lying in his bed with some girl, and I was apologizing to her for my behavior (she'd never been around shroomers before, and I had never tripped this hard, I was basically on the floor rolling around saying shit like this is so wierd, what the hell is going on, don't worry I'm fine I'm having a good time don't worry, stuff that would be wierd to a non-shroomer). So it seemed like they were passing out, he only had a half eighth so I think he was just chilling, so we went up to some other guy's room, two guys were there, they had been smoking, and were fairly experienced psychadelic drug users (shrooms, lsd, mesculine, etc). So after about 30 minutes more of peaking, I started to get into the conversational mood, and we all started talking about life, why we are here, love, my problems, their problems, and so on. And when you are on shrooms, in the coming off of peaking stage when reality is slowly creeping in I've found that everything one thinks about, especially things regarding one's life, take on this grand importance, I felt like I was at a moment in my life where my decisions would determine my future. And in a lot of ways this was true, especially regarding my girlfriend, who over the last month has brought me down emotionally, an incredible amount. I knew/know she wasn't right for me, I've known it for a long time, but the intense thoughts that passed through my head last night have given me the logic, reason, and will to move on. It is hard to explain but this has been the most useful shroom experience I've ever had. But all my thoughts had the feeling that they were of grand implications, that my thoughts were almost divine in a sense. My thoughts alone too were psychadelic, especially in the time that I was still level 3 but not listening to music. My thoughts would come in layers that felt like a roller coaster, the intensity of my thoughts, and their quickly changing nature, were as psychadelic for me as any visuals I had experienced, in a much different way of course.

So we ended up talking from 3:30 to 5:30 am. I must say it is at this point in my life the most memorable and substantial conversation I've ever had. Even though the guys weren't tripping, being around trippers put them in that frame of mind and our conversation just stimulated my mind and soul more than I ever imagined a conversation could. In addition, the "landing" phase of shrooms I feel is the best time to look at one's life, for the following reasons. When peaking, things are wierd, intense, etc, and this is the time to just enjoy the psychadelic experience, journey through the vast expanses of one's mind, and maybe learn how deep and complex our minds are, on so many levels. Once reality begins to creep back in, however, you get it piece by piece, racing thoughts begin to congeal into coherent thoughts, and at this point it was good for me to think about my problems, as i was no longer tripping to the point where my problems would invoke terror, but rather I felt I could theorize about the nature of my problems. And I did, on many levels.

A word of wisdom though, just because you have problems doesn't mean you shoudl do shrooms to try to figure them out. If you have experienced shrooms before, I'd say at least twice, then you will know if you would feel comfortable doing them or not. If you haven't done them before, then if you have serious problems lurking in the back of your head you should stay away until you really can experience them with as free a mind as possible. And in reality if you haven't done shrooms you don't know or understand on any level what you are getting into, it isn't like weed, or even coke or ecstacy, it is much more hardcore, at a much deeper level, and can be incredibly frightening. The At least for the first trip. Hehe I know most of you all know this, but hell, they are fuckign intense, and unfortunately, at least for me, I can never actually recall the intensity after doing them, and the 2nd and 3rd times I've done them, each time I am surprised by how intense they are, but once I'm into it I realize, oh yeah, duh, of course they are this intense. I just can't fathom that intensity when sober, so I forget quickly.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSolitude
protector of theKitab Al-Alzif
Re: Trip Report: LY, first grown, INTENSE [Re: jong21]
    #2022669 - 10/19/03 03:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
More lucid now the dreams become in which the forest dark and cold await me to engulf my soul within the flames of eternal sleep.

"I await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death." - Chinacat

Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: LY, first grown, INTENSE [Re: jong21]
    #2022681 - 10/19/03 03:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well said,i had deep tapestrys melting in my mind and although there seemed to be some wierd hideous faces coming or trying to get thru,at the moment i thought ,"hey this could be scary" and then just laughed and went back into the kaleidescope(sp?)of my mind.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Trip Report: LY, first grown, INTENSE [Re: Solitude]
    #2418198 - 03/11/04 07:14 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

nice report man :thumbup:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle, Tapestry

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports