Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your soul.
    #2021814 - 10/19/03 02:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ive been posting these positive writings lately and theres a story behind why. my mother went to a rehab and i made her a very personal journal of writings, drawings, ideas, poetry,whatver i was in the mood for i put in it...anyway after she got out she told me that the journal was the biggest factor to get her through it and that i should share these with my friends...so thats why i do it, why i post these very personal writings that at one point when i was writing them weighed heavily on my soul...ive gotten some negative but more positive emails for this, but i hope these writtings can bless someone. so heres some more.

Peace is not something that happens to you, nor is it the absence of anything happening to you. Peace comes from who and what you are, and how you choose to be. The world around you can be full of turmoil and strife, and yet you can be at peace in your own heart. Peace is one of the surest signs of strength. Those who lack confidence doiang feel the need to lash out. Those who are strong have what it takes to stay calm. When your identity and fulfillment are tied to fleeting, superficial things it is impossible to remain at peace. When you invest your being in true and lasting values, and when you remain ever vigilant to those values, you develop the confidence and strength to be peaceful. Peace cannot be forced on anyone, and true peace cannot be forcibly taken from anyone. Peace comes to those who are strong enough and wise enough to choose it, and with that peace comes an abundance of living which is otherwise impossible to know. Choose peace, and by the strength of your choice, help it to grow. Let yourself know the beauty of being completely at peace in this very moment. Calm your thoughts, quiet your mind, and breathe in the serenity that is now. All is well and all is as it should be. Relax, and know the peaceful stillness as it fills you to the core. In the quiet serenity of now, there is no need to prove anything. Worry and strife are nothing more than distant illusions. With every slow and peaceful breath you take, something becomes abundantly clear. You know without a doubt that there is a real and valuable goodness that comes with every moment, every circumstance, every experience. In this moment, be at peace. Experience the calm, confident, positive power. Let yourself be at peace. And you will truly know how to make much more of it.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your sou [Re: CleverName]
    #2022099 - 10/19/03 06:41 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

and dont forget to pass the peace pipe!!! :rasta:

I really enjoy reading your stuff CleverName - much respect.  :thumbup:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your sou [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #2022109 - 10/19/03 06:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ditto!

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your sou [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2022251 - 10/19/03 09:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yup defenetly some good writing. At first i thought this was going to be more gibberish that people share here that really dont concern anyone else but it turned out to be very insightful. I think every human being should learn to find inner peace no matter where you live and what you do. I think of it as trancending my conciousness back to the void, the most peaceful place in existance.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your sou [Re: Spokesman]
    #2022259 - 10/19/03 09:41 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Always a pleasure to read, man. :grin:

Optimisim is one of the most important things to keep.. we can either choose to look at things positively and negatively. It is the difference between living an enjoyable life and an unfufilling life.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinezampanohol
phantom strangerfrom dimension x

Re: in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your sou [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2022321 - 10/19/03 10:43 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

That is some very good writing.

Good luck to you, and your family.

Peace out.

--------------------
"Is it possible to love something so much you imagine it wants to destroy you only because it has denied you?"

- Zampano, the HOUSE of Leaves

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology