Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Trip Report: analysis
    #2021699 - 10/19/03 01:30 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well I boomed a few weeks ago with three of my good buddies and it was strange to say the least...As soon as we had all consumed our boomers(by help of OJ oh what a magical drink!) the power goes out, leaving a bunch of up and coming trippers in the pitch black. A repairman comes and our sitter pushes the 4 of us into a small white bedroom and this is where I started to trip out. I usually like to take walks outside in the woods when I'm coming up but I was stuck in this little tiny room with 3 people laughing insanely and drifting to another realm. lol I had fun in here for a few minutes but we were stuck in here for close to an hour and half. Finally the guy fixes the power and we are let back into the remainder of the house(which is very creepy to me now) I ventured into an old nursery and I kept thinking some crazy nanny was gonna just pop out at me. Needless to say I was getting a bit edgy in there so I retreated downstairs to the family room. I lay back into the lazy boy and I feel pretty comfortable at first. Two pictures catch my eye across the room and start moving toward me. They are like those reflection football pictures where it looks like the guy moves. Anyways I stare at these for a few mins and then all of a sudden I get this horrible visual. I get this weird oblong diamond shape in the center of my vision and instantly it doubles, then quadruples and continues exponentially expanding itself around all the objects in the room. So this is starting to freak me out a bit so I head outside. Big mistake. Boom! As soon as I hit the grass mad patterning everywhere. It overwhelms my vision in less then too seconds! I keel over and start booting and I know I'm tripping hard when I look at my puke and start a geometric colored pattern of my puke. I stumble around for a while then lay on my back and breath deeply. I walk across the bridge in the backyard to my friends pond. I lay on the bench and stare into the trees then I hear this repetitive sound echoing everywhere around me. It's church music. I'm laying here listening to church music staring into the tops of these eucaliptus trees and thinking "THIS IS WHAT CRAZY PEOPLE ARE LIKE! THEY SIT HERE AND ARE FORCED TO LISTEN TO EERIE MUSIC THAT ENVELOPES THEIR THOUGHTS! I'M INSANE AND I'M NEVER GOING TO BE NORMAL EVER AGAIN!" About this point I realized that I was not happy with the house I was in and called my girlfriend to come get me. I spent the remainder of my trip drinking applejuice and hiding from church music in my appartment. Anyone else have any scary tales to tell?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: CoolBlue]
    #2022130 - 10/19/03 07:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

well, i made a post a while back about a trip where i thought i had died....it was pretty scary, but still enjoyable for the most part....had alot of fun :grin:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post1990003 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTrippinSpinners
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2024462 - 10/20/03 02:51 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I had a crazy ass trip with my friend and we both thought there was something wrong. We thought we were crazy and going to have to commit ourselves to the mental institution. I will never forget that night. Best night of my life..... hahahahaha

--------------------
When I use the name "I", I'm talking about my friend of a friend named "Ivan".

--Mr. Nice Guy

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: TrippinSpinners]
    #2024580 - 10/20/03 04:46 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

The feeling of going crazy for life is somehow very comforting and very frightening all at once for me.

I thought I was going to have to live in the woods and live off of the land forever once. The berries were going to keep me alive.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: Joshua]
    #2024840 - 10/20/03 09:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I understand that comforting and frightening feeling completely. :nut:

First trip i thought i went nuts and it scared me a little bit but at the same time i thought that i had always been like this and just never realized it before, that was comforting to think about at that moment.  heh i thought i was going to be stuck perma-tripping and i was ok with that at the time.  coming down later i thought about this, smiled and just said "whoa, that was pretty interesting" 

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2025407 - 10/20/03 01:55 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Im gonna BOOM ya mutha :wink: 

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: Infrared]
    #2026092 - 10/20/03 05:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha BOOM this! lol yeah man I dunno what my brain was doing but I didnt like it at the time

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2026357 - 10/20/03 07:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i was just messin with ya. boomers is kinda a pet pieve of mine.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinepoe31
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: Infrared]
    #2026750 - 10/20/03 10:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

last time i tripped it was with three of my good friends too. it started off well enough, but then it went crazy. alot more intense than my first time, this time, in a general summary, i thought i had died and could only live through bad dreams i've had except one where gnomes were talking to me... long story. but anyway, it was pretty scary.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Trip Report: analysis [Re: poe31]
    #2026818 - 10/20/03 10:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

my name,notapillow,referese to my hardest most insightfull trip
i was in my tent with my freinds staring at a pillow thay was proped up agenst the side of the tent and then it slowly changed in coler from blue to green then it began to become more and more detailed until it looked like grass,spisificly the grass outside of the tent
i then became convinced that what i was looking at was "not a pillow" insted it looked like a pillow shaped hole in the side of the tent
i began saying "not a pillow,not a pillow to myself for a bout 10 min
then i got up and made a breake for the hole and i tryed to do a face first slide throughe it

all i no is some how i wound up outside the tent with no no recolection of how i got there
but the next day i remebered after my freinds remarked on my i insain mumbeling of the words not a pillow
makes ya think

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports