Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Trippin in ETA 3.5 hours
    #2020849 - 10/18/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Last night I got really drunk and when I awoke today I opened up my wallet excpecting to see a 20 dollar bill. When I didn't see it I thought some jackass must of jacked me when I was hella drunk.. I got really pissed off and then about 10 mins later I found a 1/8 of shrooms in my wallet! I then remembered I used the money for some shrooms since tonight is my bday and I want to trip! YAY! hehe. Well, I'm going to consume the shrooms in about 3.5 hours and then I am going to proceed to smoke a lot of weed and see The Texas Chainsaw Masacre (dont tell me I shouldn't see it or a movie while shroomin because I love to see scary movies while on shrooms for some reason! heh)and then after that I am going to smoke more weed, maybe get drunk, and then go home and sleep.. I just want to know what should I do to potentiate the shrooms effects for this trip? I cant fast because I just ate some Taco Bell like a half hour ago, but I do have about 1.5 grams of weed and weed always makes the shroom trip a lot more fun, but I want to know if there are any chemicals or rituals or such that will potentiate my trip to the fullest.. Any suggestions?

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVertigo
Mycovoire
Loc: Panhandle
Re: Trippin in ETA 3.5 hours [Re: doop]
    #2021211 - 10/18/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I always recommend strawberries!

--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: Trippin in ETA 3.5 hours [Re: Vertigo]
    #2021213 - 10/18/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Some Syrian Rue is always great to help out a mushrooms trip, but you probably don't have any.

Just have a good mindset and 3.5 grams should get you pretty lifted!

Have fun!

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2021728 - 10/18/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I reccomend not drinking and not watching texas chainsaw massacre. You'll trip a lot harder just smoking weed and listening to chill music, in my opinion.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2021839 - 10/19/03 01:10 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I would also have suggested that you reconsider your plans.  Not to say you might not have a great time, but it sounds like you're putting a lot of stress on your body if you got so drunk yesterday that you forgot what you did.  So far as potentiation on the shrooms, wait until next weekend and take 'em on a clear head - or not, it's your choice and I'm a bit late anyways.  Good luck :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: Trippin in ETA 3.5 hours [Re: geokills]
    #2021850 - 10/19/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well its now 12:21 am and its been exactly 7 hours since I consumed my shrooms and I am still hallucinating! They were really good shrooms, but like everyone said, seeing The Texas Chainsaw Massacre WAS a bad idea.. I was trippin so hard and I had no idea what was going on.. At one point I thought I WAS IN the movie and I almost started to scream like a little girl.. I was really delirious and there was this one part in the movie where everyone was screaming and for some reason I thought it was raining people or something so I got all freaked out and it was just crazy the whole movie.. GOD DAM.. that movie is so fucking scary while on shrooms and so intense! After the movie I went to eat with my friends and then ate some more and then went sk8ing around the town and then listened to music and just chilled. I felt really open while on the shrooms tonight.. I had no probs with talking to people about anything that was on my mind..

TO SUM THE TRIP UP:
-DONT SEE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE WHILE SHROOMING!
-jacking off while coming down is FUN!
-EVERYTHING IS SO BLOODY REDD!!

lolol.. thats about it.. it was a good high level 3 trip.. maybe low level 4..

PEACE

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag