Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
I do drugs.
    #2021189 - 10/18/03 08:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hi. I do drugs. I can work a steady job, and live a comfortable life. This is like playing hte guitar, or a sport, or watchign tv. A hobby of mine.

My work drug tests. I am trying not to smoke pot much anymore, but I love herb, and this is fucking me up.

These jobs are forcing users to quit, or get fired because of the victimless crimes they are preforming. I can understand workplace safety, but some places take it a little bit too far. They are saying either you get clean, or you quit work, try and find another job that doesnt drug test, probably pays less, then after you are broke try and figure shit out.

This isnt always the case, but I know it to be true for alot of people. They have careers, but why bother fucking with people who intrude on thier freedom when they can sell drugs, or figure shit out otherways.

I dont think this is working in the right direction. Maybe im wrong. I just wanted to vent, I will lay off smoking herb, and having fun for a bit, but where does it end. I dont need drugs, but honestly, i enjoy them, and i dont like the fact that my personal freedom is being outlawed.

Just wanted to get that shit off my mind

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: I do drugs. [Re: tak]
    #2021245 - 10/18/03 09:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The reason i posted this is because I was talking to some of my old friends that i got in trouble with in the past. I thought to myself "I better not get tied up with them again or ill end up in some kind of trouble" but then i started thinking. They are not bad people. They would never hurt another human being, they are the nicest people in the world. They are not typical addicts, they may be addicted, but they use moderation, and control. I see no problem in what they do, so does doing drugs make them bad people? Not to me. They are who they are and i love them for that, and it really sucks that im almost being forced to turn my head and pretend im a child of this society, losing ties with the only REAL people i know for fake idiots with nothing to offer me other than money and ego problems. :shrug:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Anonymous #1

Re: I do drugs. [Re: tak]
    #2022283 - 10/19/03 10:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

One of the hardest stereotypes to break in society is the drug one. People just cant comprehend that drug users can be responsible and not dangerous. People are content to be sheeop and to take the shit life forced upon us willingly. I say fuck that, live your life to the full every chance you get. This world will never do fuck all for you so why not milk its pleasures to the full. If people dont understand andif they cant get past stereotypes fuck them. You made exactly the right point just cos people use drugs it doesnt make them evil or dangerous, drug use iss just a symptom of the shitty world in which we live, are we to be mocked and branded for taking a way out of a shitty world?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being