Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: badchad]
    #20214158 - 07/02/14 07:13 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Seeing as the term does not really apply to me,
I'm going to replace "alpha male" with "leader."
And in that case I would have to say yes.

I'm the type of person that takes charge of most situations I am in.
I feel very uncomfortable when forced to play a passive role in about anything.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Loc: Groove Town, USA
Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20214163 - 07/02/14 07:18 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
Seeing as the term does not really apply to me,
I'm going to replace "alpha male" with "leader."
And in that case I would have to say yes.

I'm the type of person that takes charge of most situations I am in.
I feel very uncomfortable when forced to play a passive role in about anything.

pretty sure wolves have an alpha female as well?

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: SixStripsDeep]
    #20214174 - 07/02/14 07:23 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I was just electing not to use the term "Alpha" in general because it's become a silly IMO.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20214209 - 07/02/14 07:39 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

:loldongs: WORD SARA=-)

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Loc: East coast Flag
    #20214442 - 07/02/14 09:35 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Alpha, because cats

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: Jvells]
    #20214451 - 07/02/14 09:37 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

:loldongs: CHINEESE ALPHA MALE. IN DA HAUSE

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: SixStripsDeep] * 1
    #20214769 - 07/02/14 11:33 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I know only one guy you'd consider an alpha male, and he doesn't spend time thinking about that stuff.
I also know a couple of self-described alpha males, but really, they're big pussies like me but too pussy to be honest about it.

--------------------

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: Turtletotem]
    #20214824 - 07/02/14 11:51 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I'll tell yah one thing, if you're an alpha male...you fuckin know it

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: Jvells]
    #20215251 - 07/02/14 02:04 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: millzy]
    #20215277 - 07/02/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Chill out bro, nobody needs to die, were all Americans. Don't know who your talking to but my best friend is navy EOD unfortunately he just passed defusing an IED. Death is not good man. Well all die soon enough. Be stronger than whoever is getting under your skin. Peace and love brother.

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

#20215281 - 07/02/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

You may be able to kill anyone and you may be a badass. But being a badass doesant necessarily bring happiness for you I wouldent think. And in the end isent that the goal?

Invisiblekoraks
    #20215319 - 07/02/14 02:34 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your friend passing away. Was his name 'Irony' by any chance?

OfflineSixStripsDeep
Groove Master

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: koraks]
    #20215324 - 07/02/14 02:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Dan gutowski out of minneapolis

InvisibleJvells
Unity
 User Gallery

#20215352 - 07/02/14 02:43 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Long as he aint talking to me because if so i wasnt saying it to you or to even be rude in general

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: Jvells] * 1
    #20215355 - 07/02/14 02:46 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jvells said:
Long as he aint talking to me because if so i wasnt saying it to you or to even be rude in general

--------------------

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

#20215387 - 07/02/14 02:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Are you an alpha male [Re: theRAPeutic]
    #20215392 - 07/02/14 03:00 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

theRAPeutic said:
wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

--------------------

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

#20215423 - 07/02/14 03:11 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SixStripsDeep said:
You may be able to kill anyone and you may be a badass. But being a badass doesant necessarily bring happiness for you I wouldent think. And in the end isent that the goal?

Anyone who claims to be a bad ass or a tough guy, never is. It just means they start fights with the people that don't intimidate them. they pick and choose who they fight. The dudes that surprise you the most are the ones who never open their mouth and start problems, eventually someone mistakes that for weakness, and to their surprise, they get the shit kicked out of them. Seen it happen many times, and it makes me happy. Nothing like watching a self proclaimed tough guy get the shit kicked out of him, feels good.

Anyone I know who spent time in prison has told me it wasn't the loud guys you were watching out for. :thumbup:

InvisibletheRAPeutic
Hueman
Male

#20215424 - 07/02/14 03:11 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuking sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuking gayboy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #20215458 - 07/02/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SixStripsDeep said:
although I do hate fighting, he hit me for no reason so I just had to do it. I feel bad about it. I eft before he even woke up. hope hes ok lol

we should go on a date.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds