Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInnernaut
MycologicalNetworkTechnician

Paranoia About Shopping
    #2020662 - 10/18/03 02:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, I know thatI am a little over paranoid about this, but hey it's patience and paranoia that keep you satisfied and safe in this business.  I have heard that Walgreens and CVS sell syringes.  The problem is, Instead of going and buying them and raising eyebrows with the purchase, I would like to have a legitimate "good buy" excuse to purchase them.  I am not going to offer up my reasons... but want to be prepared if I am asked or there is a very uncomfortable silence.  The best legitimate reason I could come up with is using the syringes to feed an injured baby animal... but does anyone know of a common legitimate answer other than heroin and methamphetamine use for the appropriate syringes? :confused:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Innernaut]
    #2020670 - 10/18/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

the kind of syringes they sell are not the kind you want. you can find sites online that sell the syringe supplies you're looking for. people use them for refilling ink cartridges:

here's one

Offlinehydrogrower05
Stranger
    #2020673 - 10/18/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yea i was wondering the same thing. I was gunna stop by CVS today and look, but what would a 19 year old kid need a syringe for? I dont even kno what people use syringes for besides drugs.

--------------------
The Matrix

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #2020798 - 10/18/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm legal to buy syringes and wallgreens doesn't have what your looking for. Most animal feed stores have them . The kind that sell supplies for horses and cattel and stuff.
They also have those surgical gloves that go to the elbow that are great for gloveboxes.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineInnernaut

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Magash]
    #2020878 - 10/18/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

As always Magash comes through with an appropriate solution... hats off... :smile:  Thanks :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
    #2020908 - 10/18/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hahah. A store clerk can't do shit even if they think you are a junky.  Pay with cash and you're good to go.  If they asked me I would tell them I was a junky before I told them I was a vet anyhow because there is probably some kind of law against impersonating an animal doctor.  :smile:

-j

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2020921 - 10/18/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I would just respond "yeah, im going to a back alleyway to shoot up, wanna come?"

Offline284_27
Indocybin

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: f8L]
    #2020939 - 10/18/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Wal mart sells syringes for marinating meat . There is no cc marking on them , but that can be guestimated over time . But still the best place is a feed store or a vet suppy . There are some good online vet supply stores which sell to people who have horses or cows .

--------------------
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Fly high and I will meet you there .
- Timothy Leary

OfflineInnernaut

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: f8L]
    #2020948 - 10/18/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

All I'm saying is that it wouldn't be smart in any way to raise eyebrows... :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTrippinSpinners
Mr. Nice Guy

#2021175 - 10/18/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Diabetics use syringes. People use syringes for pets all the time. More people than you think buy syringes. I would be more worried about explaing it to family/friends. If you dont want everyone to know what you are up to.

--------------------
When I use the name "I", I'm talking about my friend of a friend named "Ivan".

--Mr. Nice Guy

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: TrippinSpinners]
    #2021521 - 10/18/03 09:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Innernaut I know how you feel.  I'm even worse...I was paranoid buying the half pint jars.  :crazy: 

Offlinevermonster
Lost Sailor

Loc: Shangri La
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Smaug]
    #2021545 - 10/18/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just getting into the hobby and the only thing I'm paranoid
about is getting a package in the mail from Ralph. Do you
folks go to the trouble of getting a PO box? Do they ask for
ID at the Post Office or the UPS Store?

--------------------

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Smaug]
    #2021565 - 10/18/03 10:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I know exactly how this is, some of the items needed seem pretty random and i was worried about it for awhile but then i realized that hell i had never heard of some of this shit before reading into it and i was pretty sure people had no idea what it could be used for.  then i realized that most people don't even know that the mushrooms they buy at the store are just the reproductive organs of fungus, surprisingly when i've asked people what they were, the said they were vegetables, to support this they said it was used in green salads right. :lol:  yea so if you're still worried just pay with cash, i really don't think anyone will care what you want it for, junkie  :nut: 

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

Offlinexxsoultonesxx
fuc

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Wizzang]
    #2022052 - 10/19/03 03:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yea....when i bought syringes at the feedstore they made me fill out paperwork...of course i made up the information i wrote down....but still be aware that that might happen to you and be ready to juke em out with the fictitious or alnaternate address to where you plan on doing microscopy research :smile2:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: xxsoultonesxx]
    #2022060 - 10/19/03 04:04 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Hahah. A store clerk can't do shit even if they think you are a junky."

the needle you would use for heroin is smalled , even an addict would not use those big ones

--------------------

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2022362 - 10/19/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I hear junkies get syringes all the time by saying their mom has diabetes and she sent you to the store to get some.

InvisibleKttail
DragonDreamer
Male

Loc: S. Oregon Coast , USA
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: StrongBad]
    #2022421 - 10/19/03 09:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Heh heh, I ran into the same problem up here in Oregon. The pharmacies wouldn't sell them to me without a prescription and the department stores don't carry them. I work/live in a small community and the feed store wanted to know what I wanted it for. I told them that I was injecting marinade into my turkey's and roasts or using them to fill my earthworms with air to fish with. Another place I told them I was making spore syringes....for oyster and shiitake mushrooms. I'm going to grow some oysters and shiitakes just to show off to anyone who is curious.
There's always a way to dupe people, just be confident and creative.
Oh...I have a po box. I told them about the name I would be getting mail under, and that it's my internet handle. They just looked at me funny, but I don't think any red flags were raised until I went to send a letter to Eric over at FSRE without a return address. The postmaster flat out said that the goverment gets suspicious with funny stuff like that. Doh!!

--------------------
"Do not meddle,
In the affairs of Dragons.
For thou art crunchy,
and tasty with catsup."

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: Kttail]
    #2022496 - 10/19/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

just put the send address as the return, they won't stop and read it.

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: DanKnugget]
    #2022513 - 10/19/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Feed stores around here don't care what you are getting them for.  I live in such a farming community that they probably don't even think about drug use, and I'm 100% sure they don't know what I REALLY Want them for lol

It's interesting how cheap sterile syringes and medical equipment are, when it's for vet work.  One neat thing I noticed, they sell a 50% sterile dextrose solution.  Maybesometime I'll ty to knock that up with some mycelia heh :smile:

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

OfflineMycoCat
a.k.a. ShroomCat

Re: Paranoia About Shopping [Re: lysergic]
    #2022671 - 10/19/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I was paranoid about buying supplies until I realized if anyone did know what I was buying the stuff for it probably meant they did it themselves...so why would they care?

--------------------
No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Meow.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures