Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: TheMimeKing]
    #2022625 - 10/19/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

carrying a knife is a very bad idea unless you really know what you're doing.

even then, it's a pretty dangerous weapon to be carrying around... if you use it in a fight, you may end up killing someone... if a cop finds it on you, you might get hit with weapons charges. if you use it, there will be alot of blood. also, if you hurt or kill someone in self-defense with a knife, it'll be hard to prove it in court...

a small, effective, non-lethal (mostly), weapon you could carry is a kubotan or kelly-come-along. it's basically just a 6-inch rod of aluminum that's tapered at one end and fits in your fist. it's good for stabilizing your fist, striking with, or applying pressure.

something that can be used like on of those mini-mag flashlight. it's legal, you can carry it anywhere, and it lights up. it'll also fuck somebody up if you hold it in your fist and pound with the end of it, and it'll make a good 'persuader' if you jam it into a pressure point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: masterg]
    #2022804 - 10/19/03 02:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you're ever in the situation where you HAVE to fight, a few guidelines. First, NEVER allow yourself to get to the ground. Most deaths in fights don't end with a blow to the head, they end with your head hitting the ground. You are so much more vulnerable while you're lying there. Second, look around for anything you can use as a weapon if you have to fight. You said you threw your drink at them. If it were a can, you could rip that in half, and you have a weapon capable of minor lacerations. Even a dull pencil could work for your advantage. ANYTHING. I'd only do this if my life were on the line, as you'd end up with someone dead.

Its never good to confront someone whos got beef with you. It could have been much worse I'm sure. If you had some mafia on you around here, you'd be in the trunk instead of missing a few teeth.

I'm sure your dead set on revenge. Try to go about it withoug using violence and make sure you hit them one by one.

Better yet, get yourself a g of meth and 2 tweakers. Let them go at it in exchange for a good fight.

Edited by TinMan (10/19/03 02:20 PM)

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: TinMan]
    #2022817 - 10/19/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

big ass MAG lights work well too. ;]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2023026 - 10/19/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

don't get a gun and running from a group that large is legitmate. you are not a coward for running away from an 8 vs 1 fight.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: TODAY]
    #2023316 - 10/19/03 05:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeh mangs, thanks again. Great to get some ideas from all sides. Still going with the boxing lessons, going to buy a kubotan just to keep on my side always, and probably some *cough* brass, er enforced plastic knuckles, just to protect myself if anything like this happens again with any of them.

Peace,
masterg

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

OfflineAmericaNightmare
fiend

Loc: The Hyacinth House
    #2023449 - 10/19/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I gang brawl is the way to go man...some hick/jocks were giving one of the guys in our crew some trouble, so the whole crew went against them and we had ourselves a rumble...we were outnumbered, but we had some huge goon (he's Chuck Norris' nephiew) with us...thats the trick, befriend some real big mean guy that likes to beat people down.
and if your gonna use any weapons, just have a fist pack man...anything more and its not too cool. but carrying around a roll of nickles is easy and effective.

--------------------
Now, if I accept Jesus into my heart, I'll get to walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? Walk beside him in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, kiss my crippled ass. God is listening. What a crock of shit.
--Lieutenant Dan

InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
    #2023456 - 10/19/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

just act fucking insane....they think that you are "crazy" anyway....i once pushed this dude trough his own glass screen door.....for talking shit..he and his friends were outside they had been say'n shit at school...i was walking by, and one said something ...i just walked up and pushed that fucker and he fell back and shatterd the glasss..it was so cool...not one of them said SHIT! i am a little guy to...and they were like the jocks at school....but i would fight if i had too. .im not a fighter, but when the time is right take up for yourself...bite a fucking ear off...there are no fair fights....And keep a fist pack.....the same dudes now, call and are like "whats the word on that fungi"...and they get the shittiest sacks now too! 25 for 3gs...sounds about right.....but, i too was also jumped at school....the next day back, black eye and all...walked up behind him and slamed his head in a locker....bloodied his nose good!, it was nothing like i got...but it made a point! and that all quite when i got to highschool....and made my friends "stoners"...then we were cool! alot less fights in HIGHSCHOOL....but there is nothing like watching the dude that tried to fuck with you get bitched in front of all of his friends by you!...when you meet up with him and you get yours....you will feel 10 feet tall!

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2023575 - 10/19/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i cant believe you licked his car and gave him $20. you should have fought back. only use a weapon if your out-numbered. dont use a knife and certainly dont use a gun. i had to fight all the time growing up in my neihborhood, and i also have four brothers...most people with brothers know what i mean. ive been beat down my share of times, but i always fought back, eventually, to stay off the streets i took up boxing, and various styles of martial arts, then got good enough to fight in golden gloves competition. you should have went for the biggest one first. look, honestly, some people are fighters and some arent...just like with other things in life, ones not better than the other, but with time and effort anyone can become good at something. i dont know what to tell you, i dont know why you didnt fight back....when getting in a street fight you always want to throw the first punch, theres a point in the situation where one knows it will become violent. dont push, dont talk, just fight...fight like your fighting to live. let your fear turn into anger...the moment one goes into a fight and isnt nervous is the moment one will lose. try to take out your opponets as fast as possible. noone here can really tell you how to fight...it has to come from within you...good luck man...

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2023750 - 10/19/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Start training.

Jeet Kune Do
Krav Maga
Jiu Jitsu
Chin Na
Dim Mak

These are your tools. Learn to use your body.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: CleverName]
    #2023772 - 10/19/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Go for the balls, I know it seems like like a bitch thing to do but if u hit dude's balls he will fall on the ground. He will probably have severe pains in his abdomen for a few minutes, while he is down go for the other mofos. If you cant aim for the balls just throw fists in the face and stomach. Don't go for the chest unless u can knock some1 off their feet with one punch in the chest.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (10/19/03 08:39 PM)

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: downforpot]
    #2023840 - 10/19/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

only advice...
get some clips and install a louville slugger undernearth your car trunk. respect comes in broken bones.

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: CleverName]
    #2023929 - 10/19/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CleverName said:
i cant believe you licked his car and gave him $20. you should have fought back. only use a weapon if your out-numbered. dont use a knife and certainly dont use a gun. i had to fight all the time growing up in my neihborhood, and i also have four brothers...most people with brothers know what i mean. ive been beat down my share of times, but i always fought back, eventually, to stay off the streets i took up boxing, and various styles of martial arts, then got good enough to fight in golden gloves competition. you should have went for the biggest one first. look, honestly, some people are fighters and some arent...just like with other things in life, ones not better than the other, but with time and effort anyone can become good at something. i dont know what to tell you, i dont know why you didnt fight back....when getting in a street fight you always want to throw the first punch, theres a point in the situation where one knows it will become violent. dont push, dont talk, just fight...fight like your fighting to live. let your fear turn into anger...the moment one goes into a fight and isnt nervous is the moment one will lose. try to take out your opponets as fast as possible. noone here can really tell you how to fight...it has to come from within you...good luck man...

Yeh. Man, I just wanted to get the fuck out of there, I was bleeding on the head, cut up on the sides, foot bloodied up, just wanted to leave. I'll be starting boxing lessons next week, buying a kubotan, maybe a mag light. I still thought I could avoid fighting man, that's why I didn't throw the first throw. After I got hit, I was just on the ground, 5 guys just immediately jumped on me after the drink was thrown, then the others joined in. Couldn't get back up. I'm not a violent guy, even though I'm 6.3, 180lbs, decent shape, just sort of skiny, always been peaceful.

Meh, whatever mang. I guess most ppl here think I should continue the shit by taking them out individually, or just reacting back violently. I just don't feel like risking losing my car again or getting authorities involved with me again. Whatever, I'm fucking pissed off, going to do some more benzos later tonight. Thanks again for the comments, whatnot.

Im leaving for a week trip tomorrow, but upon returning, Im damn tempted to feeling about going to each guys individual house and laying them over. I'm just fucking unsure of the consequences. IE, will I be mob attacked by a group if I fight individually, will they tell authorities, etc. Doesn't matter I guess, I was a fucking pussy giving into giving them money and shit. I'll smack them when I return. I still hate violence. Just hope this doesn't escalate crazily.

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2023970 - 10/19/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

props to keeping it peaceful, if you can.

Just dont take any more shit from them.

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: masterg]
    #2024089 - 10/19/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinedcx
Mic of theRoundTable
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: ]
    #2024364 - 10/20/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

drop an anon tip if u know where they live... something along the lines of them taking young girls back to their house... that'll get cops there real quick if they doing anything illegal

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: dcx]
    #2024407 - 10/20/03 12:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Find out where they live and reek havoc on their houses and cars. Do this in a week or two when things settle. They wont know who hit em.

Invisibleseti
n00b

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) *DELETED* [Re: Zwieback0]
    #2024464 - 10/20/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by seti

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2025833 - 10/20/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you're ever in the situation where you HAVE to fight, a few guidelines. First, NEVER allow yourself to get to the ground.

this is SO true...

i have been wresting for 8+ years, so i am very comfortable when the fight goes to the ground. if you know what your doing, this is where one has the greatest advantage. if i have to fight someone who has an advantage on their feet, the fist thing i do is take it to the ground. there is so many things you can do in this position...if you can get them belly down on the ground, you on top, elbows to the back of the head are good. there is all kinds of submission holds you can learn that are easy and efective...i like to use the hammer lock. or you could just grab their head and repeatedly bash it into the fucking asphalt.... :grin:

also, you mentioned you know a coke head who will back you, this is good. more than likley hes got some more coke heads willing to get in the mix....

pick up an 8 ball, and tell them that whoever helps ya out can get in on it....they will come running :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#2025973 - 10/20/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Man that sound familiar, when I was in high school I got beaten bad by 5 guys. I lost teeth, broke ribs, fractured skull and had a perfectly formed boot print on my side where I was kicked when I was on the deck.

I needed an ambulance as I was pretty close to death, and the school also called the police. About a year later, on almost the first time I gained the courage to leave the house I bumped into the same crowd who were even more pissed because they were in trouble with the police - the school called the police, I hadn't even given a statement. The same thing happened not as bad this time, but I still got a beating.

These are sadly my main memories of my teenage years as I was forced to mature very quickly, basically becoming a loner and a recluse for several years.

This happened over 10 years ago, and I'm still healing mentally from the incidents and trauma that followed them.

However, I believe as a result of the shit I went through I have become a very strong person. It's all about attitude and confidence. Occasionally I see some of the bullies around town, or even on their own, and I can see their fear. I don't think they are scared I'm gonna beat them up (which I wouldn't lower myself to, although singly I could have taken them all). They avoid eye contact - it's the guilt of what they did to an innocent person which they'll have to carry as a burden. And whenever they see me they'll have to remember.

Looking at it, I own my own home, I own a car, I have a decent paying job, I have a loving and caring fiance who is a bit kinky, and some but not many genuine friends. And things are improving. :smile:

I don't think the 5 losers have that between them.

Now who was it who said the "success is the best kind of revenge" 

--------------------

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: Shroomism]
    #2033027 - 10/22/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Start training.

Jeet Kune Do
Krav Maga
Jiu Jitsu
Chin Na
Dim Mak

These are your tools. Learn to use your body.   

No, no, Lua is the way to go :thumbup:.  The ancient Hawaiian art of bone breaking.  That is some wicked stuff :eek:.
www.hawaiianlua.com

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale