Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
beaten up (8 vs 1)
    #2019457 - 10/17/03 11:30 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hi all, I know generally everyone's attacked by a mob of people in their life, so here's my story && situation.

So, tonight, a friend decided to visit the local area of drug-using, gangster wannabees, despite my repeated asking not to. We went there, I confronted an 18 year old, who has hurt my social status within my pathetic, small high school, by spreading rumor that I "had sexual intercourse with my best friend." Yeah, anger over this seems childish. Still, its been going on for months, with taunts, and crap, I haven't responded back ever.

However, tonight, I decided to confront the guy and his group of 7 friends. I told him what I had heard, and if it was true, I would take physical action. (Yeah, rather dumb, now that I think about it) So, the guy came to pushing me, his friends started throwing their drinks at me, etc. He demanded a fight, I leave as a "fucking gay pussy who obviously had sex with we'll call him BARTi>, or admit "I was lying, and really did get fucked up the ass."

So, my resonse was to apologize for the earlier threat, stated I didn't want to fight, and began to walk away. They continued tossing their shit at me, all 8 of them against solely me, so stupidly I threw my drink at one of them. The drink hit a guy, and his car. Oh dear.

Thus, they all jumped on me, and beat the shit out of me, repeatedly nailing my head for quite a while. Now I have less teeth to worry about. I haven't alerted anyone about this. So, during their punching and kicking and throwing of objects at me, I still refused to fight back.

I was forced to lick the drink off the guys car, and give him 20$ "to clean the damages". (Really fucking bleh; however, I was outnumbered greatly, and didn't have much chance of opposition).

I don't really know how to respond. I see this group of 8 people every day in classes. The school I attend is quite small, private. I'm planning on just attempting to ignore them entirely, but I'm pretty damn sure they'll constantly attempt fighting me some more. So...any general response would be appreciated. Thanks.

And that's my story. Teehee. 'Night, folks.

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesimplemachine
Manfly
Male User Gallery

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: masterg]
    #2019507 - 10/17/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

shoulda fought back dude...a beatin ain't so bad if you can get a few licks in youself. next time don't go frontin without yer posse.

I got a lot of shit in highschool too, water off a ducks back man. All those kids will be shown as the total losers they are when they get out in the big world. Just don't let it get to you. Don't go starting fights about it. I know you weren't trying to start one, but if you go to the bad side of town and put some punk on the spot in front of his punk friends, he's gonna beat ya. Now you know.

As for revenge...thats not my bussiness, but I'm sure some one else around here could give you some advice.

above all PEACE

--------------------

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: simplemachine]
    #2019532 - 10/17/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeh, thanks for the replies. I'll just try to avoid them, and probably shut the fuck up around everyone until I leave 'til college, I guess.

I didn't fight back, because initially it was supposed to be a one on one fight, which I thought I could get out of. However, the entire group then jumped me, and I was on the ground, couldn't really move, so yeh.

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: masterg]
    #2019538 - 10/18/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #2019651 - 10/18/03 01:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: poke smot!]
    #2019713 - 10/18/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hire your own group and beat each of them up. They are the pussies btw, 8 vs 1? Comon, that's just wrong. You shouldn't have confronted him though, even if you got the 1 v 1, if the guy started loosing...his friends would have jumped in and helped.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2019908 - 10/18/03 04:14 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

shit man that sucks....ive kinda been in situations like yours (i mean, ive had friends of mine get beaten down, and heres how we fixed it....)

beat them at their own game. watch them, day and night, find out their routine. every last one of them is alone sometime. and when that time comes, make sure you and 7 of your friends are there to beat the living fuck out of them....take em out one by one...thats what we did :grin:

but ya, even when confronting 8, dont just take the blows. get a few nut shots, punch a couple in the throat (its hard to fight when you cant breath)....thats my fav move by the way...gets the fight over quick! anyway, stick up for youself man....and if you can, let it be on YOUR turf....dont go just rompin through their "hood" and expect anything less than an ass beating....

good luck man...   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2019973 - 10/18/03 04:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Aw man...sorry to hear that. I hope you didn't get too terribly hurt. People in groups are sure "brave" aren't they? :frown: But as suggested, I'd bet that confronting these cowards individually would prove how "brave"  they really are. 

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2020127 - 10/18/03 07:37 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You have to get even. Severely even.

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2020219 - 10/18/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The real gangstas are educated men, those loosers will die off one by one. The best thing to do is stay away unless you have friends who will join you in a fight. Do they have gats? Knives? If they do, i suggest you get a gat yourself, but get a registered gun so that the cops dont give u any shit.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (10/18/03 09:40 AM)

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: downforpot]
    #2020381 - 10/18/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yah, don't take a loaded one though. Stick it in their mouth and scream profanities in their face. They will def. get a reality check and NEVER fuck with you again.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: Zwieback0]
    #2020403 - 10/18/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

What if they have a loaded one?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: Zwieback0]
    #2020407 - 10/18/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, either that or he'll get himself shot a week or two down the road....this is exactly how action like this proliferates. I wouldn't have expected such advice from fellow shroomers.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Anonymous #1

#2020452 - 10/18/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: ]
    #2020502 - 10/18/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Let me rephrase that, only resort to firearms when they give you more threats, but never instigate the problem, end the problem instead.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: downforpot]
    #2020539 - 10/18/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Carry a prodding stick. Or a club.

When someone get near you talking shit whip it out and take it across his jaw. All his friends will see is his friends jaw getting misalligned and him spitting out teeth and blood.

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #2020555 - 10/18/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have to agree here. I'm generally opposed to violence (with the exception of self-defense of course) and I'm most definitely opposed to instigation. If you want an example of what some confrontations can turn into, think about this: A woman I used to work with had a brother (they both lived in the projects of my hometown) whose friend was a " wannabe player " as she so aptly put it. Well, turns out that this kid (who if I recall she said was about 17 at the time) had slept with some 30 something woman who one afternoon got majorly drunk and started telling a group of people (among them were the girl's brother and his friend), that the guy who knocked her up " had a little ding-a-ling " (her words, not mine). This in turn infuriated the kid and he told her to shut her mouth, she continued to taunt him, and he lost it and slugged her. Her response was to get up, run into her apartment, retrieve a kitchen knife, and then procede to stab the kid while he was walking away. Several people subdued her but the kid died about ten minutes later in the brother's arms. So there ya have it, one stupid comment (although quite cruel) and someone dies. All I'm saying is if I were you I would only resort to violence if absolutely necessary (to save yourself from physical harm for instance) Like one poster said, those guys will probably run into trouble later in life with their mentality. Spread a little love and you should go far :wink: Peace 

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

Anonymous #1

Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: SuperLazy]
    #2020581 - 10/18/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

don't listen to the idiots who explain how to win 8-1.

its impossible and i'd like to see them try and get their teeth knocked in.

if they confront you again, don't "walk" away. RUN. run as fast as you can to a crowded place where you will be safe.

there is no shame in running at all, especially since its 8-1... they proved themselves to be cowards.

there is no honor anymore.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: beaten up (8 vs 1) [Re: ]
    #2020619 - 10/18/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

mistake #1: confronting dude on his turf with all his friends

mistake #2: not fighting back, or at least running away

mistake #3: giving in to their demands ($20 for a drink on a car? please)

mistake #4: not filing a police report and lawsuit.

Having committed all these mistakes, you are now in a precarious position. These guys are going to treat you like their bitch for the rest of the time you are in that school. I wouldn't be surprised if they attack you again, now that you have shown them that they can get away with it.

I like wrestler az's idea of getting them alone, one by one. But eventually they will regroup and come get your ass, so be prepared.

Other recomendations: arson, tire slashing, vandalism, or just a good old fashioned gang fight between your crew and theirs. They have already shown themselves to be without honor, so fight dirty. Go for the throat, the knees, and the eyes (pepper spray is good, too). Try to avoid getting firearms involved, becayuse that only leads to homicide.

Oh, and if you're too much of a pussy to get these people back yourself, go to the police and the principal.

DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS, OR IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2020636 - 10/18/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom